[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate columbus ohio. There are so many fucking normies. Im literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 2312312312412.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
2312312312412.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
I hate columbus ohio. There are so many fucking normies. Im literally excluded from everything. My "friends" only invite me to things for money and to make fun of me. My girlfriend is ignorant and she is slipping further and further away from me. No one wants to do anything with me ever. I dont know how anyone can survive here. The only notifications i get in my phone are from apps trying to lure me back and spend money. The only thing i can really do is just lay in my bed all day until something happens. Fuck i hate this fucking life, I cant go out because i live in a bad neighborhood and if i take one step out the ooga booga spear chucking jigaboos will basically sniff me out and attack me.

Does anyone have any advice or tips?
>>
I stayed in ohio for two years! It sucks! I was in that area where those girls were kidnapped for years! Remember hearing about the sausage factory guy? etc. OHIO IS NOT A SAFE PLACE! STAY THE FUCK AWAY!
>>
>>27516138
>My girlfriend is ignorant
>girlfriend

Here's some advice: get the fuck off this board you faggot, you're a normie like the rest of them
>>
>>27516138
I don't know how old you are or what the situation is captain, but you should probably try moving somewhere else when you can. Sounds pretty shitty there
>>
File: _rekt.gif (2 MB, 225x126) Image search: [Google]
_rekt.gif
2 MB, 225x126
I go to Ohio state and it's not that bad. Plus there's a cs go major going on here right now which is pretty awesome
>>
>>27517178
I got accepted to Ohio state, but I'm not white. Is it going to suck if i go there?
>>
Columbus bot here. I'm just waiting till I get enough to move. I hate Ohio.
>>
>>27517290
You'll be fine. Lots of asian and Indians. Even a decent amount of negros
>>
>>27516138
>My girlfriend
Stopped reading here

normalis exitium
>>
Columbus is fine, mate. Everywhere is normie.
>>
What are you talking about, Columbus is paradise compared to any other part of Ohio. It is better than 90% of American cities as well.
>>
>>27516138
>friends, gf, social life
Fuck off normalfag.

>>27518096
>Columbus is fine
Normalfag or nigger detected
>>
>>27518950
Not a normalfag, it's just clear to me that there are many places worse than Columbus. I spent a year taking the bus multiple times a day with boisterous and drunk niggers.
>>
>>27519042
>I spent a year taking the bus multiple times a day
So you're a normalfag
>>
>>27519084
If that's what it means, sure. If you're inside all day, though, why would any other city be better than Columbus.
>>
>>27519106
>high crime rates due to niggers including robberies and home invasions
>bad internet
>bad living environments
>noisy
>>
>>27519196
Maybe you shouldn't be living in a city.
>>
I'm from Cleveland and I love it there

Columbus is a shit hole filled with only chain restaurants
>>
The most robotic place to live in is the Swiss countryside. You can live here for 100 years and nobody is going to bother you and everything looks the same since the 1800s. It's a weird kind of solitude.
>>
>>27519755
How do you people reproduce?
>>
I've lived in Ohio for about six years now, and I couldn't be happier to be honest familia
>>
File: 1428014729715.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1428014729715.png
228 KB, 400x514
Move out of the city. Why would you live in a city willingly?
Especially fucking COLUMBUS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.