[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to find someone to commit a double suicide with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: asdas.png (100 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
asdas.png
100 KB, 500x421
How easy is it to find someone to commit a double suicide with? Or a group for a group suicide?

Where would I even look?
>>
>>27515911
You'll find someone who ''agrees'' to do it. Then they'll use you as their therapist and gain your sympathy, then admit they don't want to do it. Are you serious about it, though?
>>
Sorry you feel this way. I get it. I do. Life seems empty and meaningless. The world we thought we lived in as a child proved to barely resemble the reality of adulthood. But I hope you don't kill yourself. Cause I'm surely just as pathetic as you, if not more so. Our lives matter anon. Maybe we can't prove it today, or tomorrow, but someday... someday they'll see that we aren't the shit that they think we are.
>>
>>27515911
You came to the right place for that, you idiot mongrel frogposter
>>
>>27516010
Yes, I'm planning to off myself near the end of the year if things go according to plan. I thought it might be nice to die with someone.
>>27516057
Nah my life is a fucking joke man. I want off this ride.
>>
>>27516106
literally why not flee to bombay or mexico or some shit.

if anything just kill yourself there if you don't like it. might be cool
>>
>>27516207
I don't even have the energy for that. My plan currently is to simply drive out in the middle of nowhere with my car, and blow my brains out with a handgun. Even if I fuck up, no one will find me for days so I will definitely die.
>>
File: 1447859687657.jpg (148 KB, 607x583) Image search: [Google]
1447859687657.jpg
148 KB, 607x583
>>27516271
Why are you so sad, OP
>>
OP if you have access to a gun you might as well kill some people. like the ones who treated you like shit and made you this way when you were younger.

Anyways i don't think there's any "suicide forums" , i even lurked the darknet a bit and nah.
>>
These groups really sound like a neat way for sad or lonely people to meet and talk and maybe work through their issues together, or at least take comfort in knowing there are other people just like them. Problem is, they never last very long.
>>
>>27516293
I'm infertile, I'm poor, I live in a shitty country, I have severe depression, I'm secretly trans, I work a shitty wage slave job, and above all I have no energy to face the world anymore.
>>
>>27516460
I know this sounds stupid but would you consider cryonics?
>>
>>27516460
Just kill, mate. happiness is built on other's happiness. someone took it away from you.
>>
>>27516520
Nope, the only thing I am going to be doing is splattering my brain all over my car.
>>
>>27516619
well you would still die, but with a 0.00...001% chance to wake up in a much, much better future.
>>
>>27516683
I don't want to wake up. I would still be the same disgusting person.
>>
I would assume most people that have agreed to kill themselves are already dead...

Also there's no chats/forums for people trying to kill themselves really since most people on there either kill themselves or fix their issues and stop going on

I did actually find one forum but like I said, it was literally "dead" (most posts from years ago)
>>
>>27516736
freezing damages heavily your cells. If they manage to wake you up then giving you another body would be very easy in comparison. that's why I'm suggesting it: you either wake up and become happy again, or you just stay dead (very probable)
>>
SF Golden Gate bridge

Just chill in there a couple of days, youll soon find someone also pondering suicide.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.