[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: landscape-04.jpg (612 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
landscape-04.jpg
612 KB, 1920x1080
Why are you so unhappy, /r9k/?

What happened that made you this way?
>>
Shitty childhood and an inferiority complex.
>>
>>27515383
Atheism and my depression getting out of control.
>>
>>27515412
athiesm?
that made you unhappy?
>>
Started to wore braces nearly 3 years ago and I don't know why I developed a fucking bad breath that has been in my life since now. I've lost all my friends and everytime I try to talk to people either they turn their head or touch their nose. Since this I've been in a severe depression because even if I brush my teeth four minutes 3 times each day it does not disappear. And I'm too ashamed of myself to go to the dentist.
>>
>>27515383
I don't have any friends original comment
>>
File: blAmfVK.jpg (260 KB, 1100x1399) Image search: [Google]
blAmfVK.jpg
260 KB, 1100x1399
Have always had severe anxiety and panic attacks leading to depression. Raised in a devout Catholic house but could never truly bring myself to truly believe in it or other religions. Developed my own philosophy that as i later learned to be nihilism although not as developed. All since the age of 6. Now, at 18, in college no longer am truly unhappy nor happy. i just doubt a lot of what i feel and think. I tell myself "damn your a sad motherfucker" one day then another i tell myself "you know what you're gonna be alright". Sometimes i feel like i have a purpose other times i feel like im just going through the motions. I dont know man maybe ill figure it out one day.
>>
When he first touched me.
>>
>>27516568
best thing is to just go to the dentist anon, I went for the first time ever (20 years) last week with a similar problem and had to get my mom to come with me. If I can do it you can do it
>>
Honestly, middle school. I was an awkward, annoying little fuck who barely had any friends. Girls didn't care for me, except this one time in 7th grade some Stacey came up to me and hugged me. In high school I ended up becoming a cynical fuck with a huge inferiority complex. I got depressed for about 3 years, and even now that I'm recovering, I still feel it's effects. That's not even the full story, but fuck it I'm too lazy to tell, plus no one here cares since we've all probably been through something like this.

I never got into a relationship, barely have any female friends, and feel like I've wasted the remaining years of my youth. I've seen my friends get rejected by girls, but fuck, they had the balls to ask someone out. I'm still misogynistic, and I see no reason to stop being, girls can be cruel and manipulating as hell.

Its senior year now and I'll always be bitter about those 3 years that I wasted, even when (if) I get to college.
>>
>>27517167
(con't)
I never recovered from the hell that was middle school. When I got to high school, everyone already had their groups of friends, all my friends either went to another school or ended up ditching me altogether. I got emotionally, socially, and mentally fucked.

I remember there was one table at school lunch in middle school that was populated by robots, we were all outcasts so we figured we might as well hang out during lunch. I don't know what happened to those guys, probably still robots.

I'm don't even have some mental or physical disability. Hell, I'm a normal guy now, a little on the skinny side. Two girls were flirting with me the other day in class, but it's too late to date anyone, end of the year, last year of high school. Problem was when I did change from the annoying fuck I was, it was too little, too late
>>
>>27517167
>never had any relation to a girl
>man girls are bitches

k e k
>>
My Depression started when I was around 10-11. Since then life has been really shit. Even before that it was shit desu. Since then I was hospitalized a good few times because of a now chronic injury on my back. I haven't been able to sit for 30 minutes straight without unbearable pain for 2 years now. None of my pain killers help anymore. I don't know if I'll ever be able to work again. And the worst part is I can't even get NEETbux because it's just a injury that should heal some day so they won't pay me shit. I can't work. I can't finish studying. I might as well do an hero right now because I don't think it will ever be ok again.
>>
>>27517295
You sound like you're still an annoying fuck
>>
File: 1459299428054.jpg (66 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1459299428054.jpg
66 KB, 650x650
>>27517295
You lucky little fucksponge.

I'm 30 years old, batteling depression since 5, still (again) in fucking uni, I hatte my boring GF and I cant stop spending the little money i can get my hands on on cocaine.

Fuck sex. Fuck women. My youth is gone and it don't look like i'll ever be more than a fucking underachiever.

You habe got Art least 10 more young years. Make them count, fucksponge.
>>
>>27517622
How about some advice for Nihilistic anon above. Am i just on the same boat as you.
>>
File: raredonotsteal.jpg (52 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
raredonotsteal.jpg
52 KB, 440x440
>>27517622
Damn, sorry, forgot other people have it worse than me. 10 years is a bit more than half my life, I guess I still have time to not be a kissless virgin.

>>27517608
I probably still am, but two years ago I was a depressed and annoying fuck with an inferiority complex.
>>
>>27515383
The years have swallowed me.
>>
File: 1458082544243.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458082544243.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>27517622
>battling depression since 5

nice kek
depression is a meme
"muh lyfe is so haarrrrrddd"
>>
>>27517295
Same feel anon

oregano
>>
>>27515383
Because I'm almost 21 and have no direction or ambition in life.

I haven't made a single step ever since I graduated three years ago and just don't know what to do. I'm also pretty dumb and cannot retain information, my self confidence is at an all time low.
>>
I was always this way, I used to be so dependent on my mom I would go crazy if I thought she left. I remember one time causing my brother and sister to go along with me and just fuckig bawl because I was convinced my mom abandoned us when i was 4 and they were like 1 and 2. I think I suffered more emotional issues as a kid I just didn't comprehend myself as a person as well so I didnt call it suffering other than the base feeling which was just pure unpleasantness without memory or other insight i have now. I certainly wasnt suicidal back then, and for a time i improved into middle school and high school to a lesser extent.

Now im sliding back where i was shortly after being born and i have nowhere to turn except escapism
>>
>>27515383
I'm an extravert with crippling social anxiety. I hate being alone and being with people means I'm in a constant state of anxiety. Being alone is less unpleasant but depresses the shit out of me because all I really want is a social life.
>>
File: RevolutionaryRoadFrankBayWindow.jpg (215 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
RevolutionaryRoadFrankBayWindow.jpg
215 KB, 1680x945
>>27515383
>Molested as a kid
>Autism
>Alcoholic whore mother
>Overly sensitive

I just want us all to be happy you guys :(
>>
Because permanent kv faggot, most likely.
>>
>>27515383
I've just been hurt a lot. Something happened to my biological mom when I was born, I had the archetypal evil stepmother, I moved way too many times and lost friends a lot, I never had any security or stability, my dad beat the living shit out of and seriously guilt-tripped me when I was really young, the parenting I was given was shitty and abusive in general, I've seen a lot of death and sadness up-close, I wound up running away from home, I was deeply in love with somebody who broke my heart after 4 years, all sorts of shit.
It'd take a blog post to actually recount all the fucked-up shit I've been through. It's enough that know I've been contemplating suicide since before I was 7.

That, and I've always been somewhat lonely and felt that I don't really fit in. I'm probably autistic, but there's really no adequate way to describe it.
The way I think and behave is one thing, but on some fundamental level, I don't experience the world the same way other people do. It feels like everybody got the manual and I didn't, or like I'm running a different OS than everybody. I see and feel and hear things differently, and the world is really raw and intense and hostile-feeling most days. It actually takes a lot for me to do things like take care of myself and go out, even if I do manage. It's not often I run into somebody I really click with, but I've gotten okay at sniffing people like that out.

>>27515411
>Shitty childhood
Feel ya.

>>27516568
Been there. Had braces from fourth grade through part of sophomore year. I'd take teh other anon's advice to see a dentist. A waterpik, floss threaders, an electric toothbrush, a change in diet, and new mouthwash all might help.
>>
>>27515383

Idk where to start, but let's just say i live in an African 3rd world country.
>>
>>27519455

>I just want us all to be happy you guys :(

When the world is sick, can't no one be well, but i dreamt we was all beautiful and strong.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.