[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could instantly transform into a women without anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: pov.jpg (30 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
pov.jpg
30 KB, 543x405
If you could instantly transform into a women without anybody (family,ect) noticing any changes would you ?
>>
>>27515120
Become a total bi slut
>>
fuckin obviously man
>>
>become a woman
>people now sympathize with you more in 100% of circumstances
>more likely to support whatever you do
is this an actual question?
>>
>rhetoric question
obviously who wouldnt
>>
how is this even a question?

obviously anyone would do it

women have much better life
>>
>>27515120

Do I get to keep my male level of intelligence or do I become a dumb bitch? Am I still an overweight sack of shit? Can I choose my new sexuality?

Even if I had control over those, I'm not sure how I would feel about knowing that I'm inferior to 2D master race.
>>
No, I like being strong and tall.
>>
>>27515262
An ugly hairy hambeast still has it much MUCH better than an ugly hairy fatman.
>>
>>27515262
>implying 3d men aren't already inferior to the 2d master race
>>
>>27515275
you could just get yourself a strong tall manslave instead though

like that's literally what all women do
>>
>>27515120
i dont want to be an inferior being just to live my life on easymode
>>
>>27515306
is a queen an inferior being to a serf?
>>
>>27515365
women are inferior to men, famalam
>>
>>27515262
yeh you get to keep your male mind
>>
I can think of nothing more existentially horrifying.

Who agrees?
>>
>>27515120
Dude I'm trans, I will let you guess.
>>
>>27515120
of course i want that more than anything
>>
a cute woman?
hell yes
>>
>>27515644
how come lad ? you could get away with far more shit
>>
I dunno I guess I could pick up one of those hot lesbians.
But I would miss mi dick tremendously. Having a dick is the best thing ever.
>>
>>27515120
If I can improve attributes of myself at the same time, sure thing.
If I just become the alternate universe female double of myself as I am now, I'll pass.
>>
>>27515120
What kind of woman would I be it they didn't notice any change?
Sounds retarded tbqhfamalam
>>
>>27515293
Gross

I rather keep my ability to rape the second society collapses instead of being reverted into property like women will.
>>
One on hand the current society is brutally gynocentric and I could get away with much worse for a short wile at least, I wouldn't be hated nearly as much and could participate in some fetishes that would be currently impossible or far more frowned upon as a male.

On the other hand I would still be unattractive which would be even worse if you're female, society is going to take a hard turn for the traditional soon enough, and I'm worried that I'd loose my personality and mind only to become another basic Chad-craving bitch.
>>
>>27516312
>Implying you wouldn't get blacked with that body.
>Implying you wouldn't like it.
>>
>>27515120
no I am not a whore
>>
I already have Impostor Syndrome as a guy with work and gf and such. If I were to become a woman, I'd end up with Impostor Syndrome in every single aspect in life where other people are present, worrying that people are positive or kind to me for being female instead of based on my actions, worrying that they all assume I'm a certain way and I'll disappoint people eventually, afraid people might pretend to like me just to get in my pants or backstab me while in all actuality they hate my guts. Even knowing genuinely nice people do exist (I'd like to think I am one of them, no ulterior sexual motives to be nice to women or anything and genuinely enjoying getting to know new people for the sake of getting to know new people) I probably couldn't shake off that feeling.

At least as an average looking somewhat sociable poorfag guy there's no other reason for people to invite me back to events and put in their part of the effort to keep social contacts with me than my personality and my course of actions.
I'd be too paranoid as a woman to look at it that way.
>>
>>27515120
Without a doubt, yes.
>>
I'm so old even if I'd be transformed into a lesbo I'd still come across as creepy catladyish.
>>
No, unlike the transfags, the sissyfags, and the whatever the fuck you call the fags that want to be little girls, I actually love being a man.
>>
>become woman
>work hard at my appearance
>sell eggs for dosh
>stream on twitch for donations
>whore myself on youtube
>marry into wealth
>get sweet job from nepotism
>divorce him for half of his assets if someone richer comes along
>dress extra slutty to make poker players uncomfortable and play worse
>cash in on surrogacy if the plan fails

I'd do it in a heartbeat. An attractive woman with a man's mind would basically be an evil genius.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.