[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone actually thought putting a woman in charge of security
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11
File: xkqY1uD[1].webm (780 KB, 424x304) Image search: [Google]
xkqY1uD[1].webm
780 KB, 424x304
>someone actually thought putting a woman in charge of security was a good idea
>>
>>27514233
Why didn't she just shoot him?
>>
>>27514409
She's a woman. When she saw danger her first and foremost priority was to push everyone aside and get herself and only herself to safety.
>>
>>27514233
I can understand not trying to engage him, since most security guards are taught that they don't need to put their lives on the line. But why the fuck didn't she even try to warn anyone to leave? She runs right by all of those people without saying a word to them.
>>
>>27514233

Watching that big dude take him out without a moment of hesitation...damn.
>>
The guy in the white shirt deserves a medal IMO. Even though he was caught off guard and that was probably his natural reaction.

I'd give him all the money in my wallet, granted I don't even have a wallet
>>
File: 1358099376596.jpg (15 KB, 477x353) Image search: [Google]
1358099376596.jpg
15 KB, 477x353
>Women are literally more useless than niggers
How the fuck is this gender even allowed to vote?
>>
>>27514233
damn, that nigga in the white shirt fucking dropped him like a pancake
>>
Context OP?
Blox
>>
>>27514233
>dude walks up to you with a gun
>you're working some shitty security job
>you can either get the fuck out of there or stand and defend your honor for some shitty minimum wage job

I know for a fact which option every single one of you would choose.
>>
>>27514530
>women whine about "equality"
>consistently refuse to do things that men are expected to do, like approach women first to ask for a date, pay for dinner, make the first move, etc
>demand more jobs in STEM and CEO positions because they're "male dominated"
>refuse to take "male dominated" jobs with high death/injury rates like oilfield jobs, military, plumbing, construction, electricians, plumbing, etc
>feminists constantly going on about how female circumcision is such a horrible tragedy even though it is illegal in every developed country
>anyone who tries to start a conversation about male circumcision being harmful is immediately shut down by feminists because they aren't talking about women's problems
>feminists claim to care about men's issues, but devote more time to trivial things like sexy women in video games and "manspreading" instead of things like male circumcision, selective service act, etc
Entertaining the idea of "women's rights" was a mistake. They do not want equality, they want all of the advantages of being men and all of the advantages of being women, with the disadvantages of neither.
>>
>>27514630
She didn't even warn anybody.

She just ran by them without saying a word.
>>
>>27514630
Gun is pointing at the floor. In the time it takes for him to raise and aim, you can easily disarm or incapacitate otherwise, especially since you're in a narrow hallway and he can't make wide sweeps of his arm.

It's basically just female instinct vs male instinct. Women run away to save themselves selfishly, men risk their lives to help others.
>>
The guy has a gun. Watch his right hand, he flashes it when he walks in, that's why she bolts. How is running away from a gunman any thing other than a reasonable decision?

>>27514442
There's no audio available and no other details provided to give context, so it's not too clear to me whether or not she did anything to warn anybody else.

Pic unrelated
>>
That fat nigger is alpha as fuck holy shit.
>>
>>27514683
Watch the video again, when he enters he has the gun raised to her.
>>
>>27514688
seeing as how no one looked towards her or reacted to her, and then they all got up and bolted when they saw the gunman, I think its a safe assumption that she didn't try to warn anyone.
>>
>>27514683
>Person who has never been in the real world
This isnt CALLUH DOODY faggot.
>>
>>27514683
real life is not an action movie m8

he's pointing the gun at the floor means he's not directly threatening me so i'd better get the fuck out before he does
>>
File: witnessed.gif (64 KB, 495x274) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
64 KB, 495x274
>>27514547

yeah, what a man.
>>
>>27514658
>its a webum with no sound

nice try though bud

>>27514683
see
>>27514719

guy walks in and points a gun at you telling you to get the hell out of the way or he'll shoot you. I'm not sticking around. don't try to act like your first instinct is to defy the dude pointing the gun at you.
>>
Man got shit done. Woman would have saved herself and let people die. Then she would probably try to say how she did good
>>
>>27514792
>>its a webum with no sound
see >>27514728
>>
>>27514819
watch again. they look down the hall after she passes.
>they all got up and bolted when they saw the gunman
no shit.
>>
>>27514409
She's not carrying a gun. Most security guards don't even carry their dick in their pants.

They should just wear a buttplug so people think they're concealing a gun.
>>
>>27514728
Watched it again, I agree that it doesn't look like she tried to warn anybody. Having never been in such a situation, idk how I'd react, so I don't think I can criticize her for making her own survival paramount for about three seconds. However, while she didn't seem to help anybody, it doesn't look like she was pushing people between herself and the gunman or something like that. She just bolted.

>>27514683
Tell us more about how many armed gunman you've neutralized in your long career of counter-terrorism operations.
>>
>>27514844
>they look down the hall after she passes
No.

Guy in white shirt looks down the hall because he saw her dash off like a coward. Others who don't SEE her don't react until the nigga in white gets up and take down the gun nigga.
>>
File: NumberOne.gif (998 KB, 470x290) Image search: [Google]
NumberOne.gif
998 KB, 470x290
Hahahaha literally female George.
>>
File: 1454518750571.png (502 KB, 841x558) Image search: [Google]
1454518750571.png
502 KB, 841x558
>>27514233
What the hell? She didn't even try to use 'the force'...
https://youtu.be/J6kjvWKuVkE
>>
>>27514844
>they look down the hall after she passes.
Only the two guys closest to the door do that, presumably to see whatever it was that made her run away. You can see in the video that the rest of the people don't react until later.
>no shit.
My point was that the people in the video don't react until the fight starts, so no, she didn't warn anyone. If she had yelled "get down" or "get out" as she was running away, people would've reacted earlier than they did.
>>
>you will never be a big guy capable of attacking an armed thug
>tfw beta
>>
>>27514888
>>27514939

oh shit, i forgot this is r9k. what are bitches doing as security guards anyway? fucking useless cunts.
>>
>>27514989
Even if one of us had the balls to slap a guy pointing a gun at us we wouldn't have enough physical strength to avoid dying ;_;

the game is rigged from the start
>>
>>27514996
Neither of the people you replied to said anything negative about her being a woman, nor did they imply that her cowardness was due to her being a woman. Nice strawman though.
>>
File: m8 u srs.jpg (9 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
m8 u srs.jpg
9 KB, 261x217
>>27514233
>"Lol, women are cowards for running away from armed gunmen in a country where mass shootings happen literally all the fucking time"
>"A man would never do that"
>ignores all the men in the video who do just that when the admittedly alpha Big White Shirt explodes into action

U srs m8?
>>
>>27515040
This feel desu ;_;
>>
>>27515054
this entire thread is about how she is a woman.
>>
>>27515079
She could've at least warned people to run away, instead of just straight up bolting without a single care for anyone else.
The other men in the video aren't getting paid to be security guards, btw. She is.
>>
File: fedora vidya.jpg (100 KB, 371x562) Image search: [Google]
fedora vidya.jpg
100 KB, 371x562
>>27515255
The next time you see a nigger with a gun walking towards you, let me know how well you manage to keep yourself composed.
>>
>>27515079
>literally your job to keep people from getting injured
>bail immediately as soon as anything happens by shoving past everyone else

To be fair, Big Guy was in a good spot around that corner to get the jump on the gunman before he had a gun leveled at someone.
>>
>narrow hall way entrance
that's how you know it's a violent shit hole
>>
>>27514688
Yet the fat black dude in white shirt disarms the gunman and saves the day.
>>
>>27515308
>Get paid shit wage
>No gun
>Expected to die gloriously in front of a dindu
Yeah no.
>>
>>27515325
Why then she was in charge of security in that place in the first place?
>>
>>27515358
>not having the capacity to defend yourself
>"hopefully all these people I shove past get shot instead of me"

It's kind of a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>27515358
As an anon said previously, this pretty much just shows that dindus are literally superior to women considering they're willing to protect random strangers even when it's not their job.
>>
>>27515367
Most security jobs exist just to save on insurance.
>>
http://nydailynews.com/news/national/video-security-guard-disarms-gunman-minnesota-bar-article-1.1715226
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (11 KB, 173x215) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
11 KB, 173x215
>>27515434
Eric Wasson is the name of the big guy who took out the gunman. Guy's a fucking champ.
>>
why would you be a security guard if you weren't prepared for anything? especially in that kind of setting(bunch of gangster-looking black people) she shouldnt of been doing that job in the first place.
>>
>>27515416
It's survival nigger. It's easy to be a tough guy who would've saved the day when youre hiding behind a keyboard.
>>
>>27515503
Because diversity!
YOU SEXIST MISOGYNIST PIG, WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO!
>>
>>27515481
So the guy was a security guard. So the woman was just there to make the place more appealing to customers while a man was hired to do the real work. Makes sense. Fuck women desu never put your life in the hands of one.
>>
>>27515308
It's not her job to protect people. She is security for the business. She probably called the cops after bolting out
>>
>>27516333
>Works security
>It's not her job to protect people
Jesus /r9k/ is stupid.
>>
>>27515417
>apparently the guy was a guard.
>>
>>27514233

Bouncer/Security here (Door Supervisor is the pc term these days).

I work with female Security all the time, they are useful as fuck because you need someone to do body searches on women and do checks on the ladies toilets. Even though they aren't worth shit in a fight they are still worth having around just for that.

Also... if some guy comes into a place I am working and pulls a gun I would run off as well. I do not get paid enough to take a bullet for some one.
>>
>>27514919
Jesus.
>As a response to the exponential increase of Rapes and Gang rapes of Finnish women with the influx of so-called "refugees", The Finnish Police of Oulu have released a training video for women called "Say No!". Possession of Pepper spray for women is, like in Sweden where you face up to 6 months in prison, illegal.

If women weren't overwhelmingly in support of the migrant invasion I'd feel more empathy for them.
>>
>>27516521
>I do not get paid enough to take a bullet for some one.
Then you get fired.
>>
Why the fuck do Amerilards want their guns so much?
>>
>>27514630
I do work a shitty security job and have been threatened with weapons before and my first reaction was always call for back up on the radio and then engage the guy verbally and non threateningly to calm the guy down

But I was also properly trained and I'm not a panicky woman
>>
>>27516521
This. No point in taking a bullet trying to protect boozed up patrons.
>>
>>27516545
better than dying m8
>>
>>27516545
>Then you get fired.

It is literally against company policy in every Security company ever to endanger your own life. The reason they say that is so they are not liable if some idiot plays hero and gets injured or killed.

In the unlikely event I did get fired I would still consider it better than being shot.
>>
>>27514233

so? we are all equal anon
>>
>>27515421
>Most security jobs exist just to save on insurance.

This.

Most insurance companies will offer lower rates if your business has different levels of security. Locks, CCTV or actual Guards. Some bars will only be given licences if they get in house Security.

Some businesses take it seriously and get enough Security to actually make a difference, some businesses just get the bare minimum to cover the insurance, then make a claim if anything happens.
>>
For those whos curious about the big guy. He is alright. No one was struck. Big guy got a very prestigious award for his heroic act.
>>
>>27516920
Link now please
>>
>>27516958
http://www.twincities.com/2014/03/04/st-paul-bouncer-who-stopped-gunman-among-police-honorees/
>>
File: 1458858145727.jpg (122 KB, 1940x1129) Image search: [Google]
1458858145727.jpg
122 KB, 1940x1129
>>27514683
>all these butthurt replies
>hurr this isn't cowadooty faget
apparently you guys missed the rest of the video
>>
>>27515301
She's a fucking security guard you retard. She literally gets paid to keep the customers safe
>>
>>27515301
If you don't have an argument, you can just say so.
>>
dear lord that guy is such a boss. thats the most badass thing ive seen in a long time
>>
>white "superior" race runs away
>only nigs have the strength to challenge nogs
>>
>internet tough guys ITT
the nigger was just being a nigger, probably been in a lot of fights before and seen people handle guns before.

you fags acting like you'd take a bullet for a minimum wage cuck job are pretty pathetic honestly
>>
>>27517090
What about "can't simmer the Zimmer" George Zimmerman?
>>
File: 1456103642189.jpg (11 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
1456103642189.jpg
11 KB, 255x199
>going to a nigger bar
>>
>>27517024
>She literally gets paid to keep the customers safe

Tough shit? /r9k/ is full of NEETs proud of leaching the system, why the hell does anyone expect someone to risk a bullet for a shitty door job?

I work the doors and there are three types of bouncer. 1- people who love fighting, 2- people who deal drugs, 3- people who just need the money.

The fat dude who jumped the guy with a gun did it because he loves beating the shit out of people, not to defend the bar patrons. And the guys who love fighting are usually liabilities because they start more trouble than they deter.
>>
>>27517186

If you live in the UK get a SIA door supervisor badge.

Then just apply to a few companies, they are always hiring new people because they have a high turn over.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.