[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women want to kill their babies they made consensually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34 KB, 500x342
Why do women want to kill their babies they made consensually?
>>
>>27514152
cuz her body her choice, bitch!
>>
>>27514152
They are eugenicists by nature. She can sense that her child did not come from a superior chad's seed, so she wants to kill it.

If our moms hadn't been pressured by society into keeping us, we'd all be dead right now.
>>
>>27514297
but what about the baby

i thought women loved their little wittle babbys
>>
>>27514152
The sex was probably what was consensual, the baby was more likely an accident.

Tell me you don't scroll through some of these posts and think that maybe some of these guys would've been better off aborted
>>
Didn't make the baby on purpose, didn't want to be a mom.
>>
>>27514369
>Tell me you don't scroll through some of these posts and think that maybe some of these guys would've been better off aborted
careful now anon, you're talking about me now
>>
>>27514434
At least I said "some" right?
>>
Why don't fathers have a say in this?
Why are men seen as emotionless husks who for some unknown reason supports a family?

They think that there would be no emotional investment if from the father if the expecting wife just decided "Yeah, I don't want a kid anymore." and killed their child?
>>
>>27514519
We don't critisize women because we want them to let us fuck them. It's pathetic really
>>
Why does /r9k/ seem to think being a robot means you have to become a butthurt moralfag on every issue in regards to normies? Abortions rule, without them we'd have a trillion more dindus and single-mom brats wandering the streets, asking for gibs.
>>
>>27514572
True, but there is something to be said for sexual responsibility in the first place in the first world: there would be no need for the hubbub about abortion in many cases if people would stop having sex frivolously and without contraception.
>>
>>27514572
>Why does /r9k/ seem to think being a robot means you have to become a butthurt moralfag on every issue in regards to normies? Murder rules, without it we'd have a trillion more dindus and single-mom brats wandering the streets, asking for gibs.
>>
>>27514297
It's not her body.

Are conjoined twins one person?
>>
>>27514657
Moot point. We make laws for the real world, not a utopian hugbox where everyone is 100% responsible and mature.
>>27514679
>killing a fetus that has less of a brain than your average pig
>murder
s m h f a m
>>
>>27514657
also, men and women need to into anal. zero chance of pregnancy and can be clean/safe provided that people get tested regularly and don't have multiple sexual partners
>>
>>27514711
It's still a human, so it's still murder.
>>
>>27514766
Fuck off you papist shill
>>
>want to get sterilized
>no one will do it for me because I'm under 35 and have no children

If I have to have an abortion it is the doctors' faults. :^^^)
>>
>>27514711
>We make laws for the real world, not a utopian hugbox where everyone is 100% responsible and mature.

Lol, we have numerous institutions that are supposed to serve the public and make them responsible. Education, for example. Mandatory sexual education free from le feminist "nobody can tell anybody about their sexuality" might make people aware that they can avoid a lot of problems if they're sexually responsible. Also, accessibility to contraceptives helps here.

My point is that there are ways to avoid unwanted pregnancy in the first place and that we aren't pushing them hard enough, even in the narrative or ideological sense.
>>
>>27514788
I'm an atheist.

Don't assume that just because I don't think you should murder babies that that means I'm a Christian.
>>
It was made accidentally. Usually the sex us consensual, but the condom broke/forgot birth control /whatevrr
>>
>>27514881
Maybe you shouldn't have casual sex then?
>>
Maybe the baby is not wanted. Possibly money too. Kids are financial pits.
>>
>>27514861
Fetuses aren't babies, pleb.
>>27514857
Most people who get abortions are poor people with shit-tier education, so there's a good chance they might not have ever gotten to take a sexual education class. There would have to be a number of other unrelated problems to be solved (ie. fixing the education system) before we could really fix the whole unsafe sex issue.
>>
>>27514930
So it's OK to murder if letting the person live would cost you money?

>>27514969
A fetus 10 minutes before birth is identical to a baby 10 minutes after birth.
>>
>get abortion
>kill unborn baby
vs
>have child
>has shitty life
ethically, getting the abortion is the right thing to do
>>
>>27514969
>Fetuses aren't babies
Correct. But they are living humans
>>
>>27515034
HUMAN LIFE HAS NO INHERENT VALUE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS NOT FULLY FORMED

full formed adult woman > fetus/embryo
>>
>>27515016
>>27515034
That's a really ridiculous statement, because even in liberal states you can't get abortions close to birth. The vast majority of abortions happen a month or two after conception, when the fetus is the size of a quarter or something ridiculous like that. There are probably mice with more consciousness than that.
>>
>>27515075
>The vast majority of abortions happen a month or two after conception, when the fetus is the size of a quarter or something ridiculous like that
It's still a living human.
>>
In an ideal world, abortion would only be allowed in incest or rape cases imo. The problem would be proving that happened. Anything outside of that is just continuing the cycle of letting women off the hook and not making them take responsibility for their actions. Take birth control, close your legs, something. Be a fucking adult
>>
>>27515034
I don't think it's even developed a brain or sex at that point. It can hardly be considered to have the same rights as a fully formed baby.
>>
>>27515075
What will you say when medicine reaches the point at which the fetus would survive being born even that early?

>>27515068
If human life has no inherent value, why do you care about the woman's?
>>
>>27515102
"Human" is not an objective standard of value. There are braindead humans who are basically dead sacks of flesh that happen to breathe. There are children born with underdeveloped brains that can't even think a coherent sentence, let alone speak. We can kill cows with more consciousness and intelligence, why not fetuses?
>>27515122
I would say "fuck off" and toss that fetus into a medical waste disposal. Being outside the womb also doesn't give it more value, it's still just a ball of stem cells with less brain than a mouse.
>>
women are actually right for once, but not completely - ALL babies should be killed, humanity needs to be done already, the modernity dream failed and there's no hope for a world without suffering, so the world should end
>>
>>27515166
Nah
You're just an angry edgelord
>>
>>27515163
Newborn babies have less consciousness than mice, do you think you should be able to murder them too?
>>
>>27515196
If it's proved that they really do have less consciousness than mice, then why not? But I'm skeptical, because newborn babies can communicate. It all depends on how developed the brain is, in my opinion.
>>
>not being pro abortion

You know that most abortions are done by single black women, right?

You want crime to skyrocket in 10-20 years? Outlaw abortion.
>>
>>27515232
Mice communicate too.
>>
>>27515285
Well, if they really are less developed than mice, then as I said: why not?
>>
>>27514969
>Most people who get abortions are poor people with shit-tier education, so there's a good chance they might not have ever gotten to take a sexual education class. There would have to be a number of other unrelated problems to be solved (ie. fixing the education system) before we could really fix the whole unsafe sex issue.

Again you're not wrong but I don't think it is necessarily utopian to disagree with the current narrative about abortion. My position is that t's erroneous to treat abortion like a sexual liberation issue-- like it's a good thing and not a traumatizing experience through and through. Women need to stop thinking "you go girlfriend, work that body" and start saying stuff like "you are a strong woman if you take your birth control". Men need to start wrapping it up and quit fucking bragging about how they "raw-dogged" that chick last night. People in general need to have sex with fewer numbers of people and need to be more careful about it.

If young people's first contact with the narrative of abortion is "either you're sexually liberated about it or you're a zealous Christian about it" then obviously they're going to pick the sexual liberation. If, on the other hand, there were a third option being pushed, that is, "you are a rational human being about sex, you realize the risk involved and are willing to take responsibility for the consequences", then yeah.

Unfortunately anti-abortion people decide to make their arguments turn on whether a fetus should be considered a human, which is literally a chicken or the egg type of debate.

Just my two cents
>>
>>27515297
Because where do you draw the line?

Maybe YOU are too stupid to be considered fit to live.
>>
>>27515350
>all this butthurt
PS - we also should kill those with severe mental disabilities.
>>
>>27515406
Ok, lets start with you.
>>
>>27515267
You want crime to plummet in your country? Grant everyone constitutional carry. Doesnt matter how many dindus breed. Theyre cowardly criminals and dont want to die.
>>
>>27515460
No need to make this too partisan, friend. I might think you're a retard in the colloquial sense, but I obviously acknowledge that you are not one by medical standards. I think we can all tell a standard idiot from a severe case of mental disability.
>>
File: 1457626718669.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1457626718669.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
>>27514152
Avoiding responsibility is their thing.
>>
>>27515492
>They're cowardly criminals and don't want to die
I guess that's why so many of them get into gunfights with each other over trivial shit
>>
>>27514350
>Tfw we could've been spared of our suffering
>>
File: 1455581539992.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455581539992.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>27515807
>>27514350
>parents planned to have you
>tfw you're a failed experiment to create a decent person
>>
>lose to double power overwhelming for the FUCKING 4TH TIME TODAY
So fucking sick of this shit
>>
>>27514152
Babies fucking suck
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.