[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I have a story from a while ago that I just now remembered as I was going through my photos.

> be me, about a year ago, 17
> be with group of people doing location scouting for a TV show
> be alone in van with driver, let's call him Matt
> in San Francisco, shitty part of town
> parking is packed, but we're only supposed to be here for 10min, so we park in front of this empty looking apartment building's driveway
> suddenly land whale feminist with noticeable beard shadow appears
Pic related
> blubbers "excuse me sir/ma'm this is private, you need to leave you are blocking the driveway and my tenants cannot get in"
> "sorry we'll just be a few more minutes"
> land whale frowns and slowly turns back to migrate back to the warmer waters of her office
> driver turns to me
> pretty likely says "bro that chick had a FUCKIN BEARD"
> Galactus, destroyer of vegan pastrami, quickly flips around screams "EXCUSE ME?"
Cont? There's about thirty minutes of this.
>>
>Cont? There's about thirty minutes of this.

Ehhh... nah, I'm good m8.
>>
Did you fug her?
>>
>>27513947
Continue OP, you don't have anything better to do
>>
>>27513947
>be with group of people doing location scouting for a TV show

sure you were chief
>>
Will it end with you two spit-roasting her in the back of the van, telling her it's for a tv show?
>>
>>27514038
You mean chef?
>>
No, don't continue. I don't care at all.
>>
OP needs to learn touch typing
>>
continue ive got jack to do
>>
>>27513947
From that pic it looks like she does have a beard.
>>
>>27513947
Eh I don't mind, continue if you want
>>
>>27513947
pls continue
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.