[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roastie left her room unlocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
So my flatmate left her room unlocked by accident and won't be back for another week,
what should I do? Will post pics
>>
cum on everything

original just incase
>>
>>27513754
smell her underwear
>>
>>27513754
so as long as my roommate doesn't lock his door, his room is free game?

jesus christ that's some autistic thinking there.
>>
>>27513797
*Her
And nah, not everyone is free game, I've got a grudge against this girl since she reported me for smoking weed in our complex
>>
>>27513810
you should be a bigger man and not fuck with her shit. you're a child, clearly you shouldn't be living outside of your mommies care.
>>
>>27513754
Unscrew the electrical sockets and leave meat/eggs//shit/piss in the space behind them.
>>
>>27513810
>I've got a grudge against this girl since she reported me for smoking weed
fucking degenerate kill yourself
>>
>>27513754
Have the ultimate fap week and collect your cum in a jar. Smear a thin layer of cum on all her things.
>>
>>27513894
>if you're anything other than a job-having faggot wagecuck normie who only does what he's told like a good goy cuck, you're degenerate
when did /pol/ turn 4chan into such a den of faggotry?
>>
>>27513833
Found the roastie
Originalfam
>>
Anything the world is your oyster but be careful she could very well have a trail camera or some other device installed to catch you being a degenerate, especially likely if she wants you out
>>
>>27513942
>smoking the most normalfaggot degenerate drug
>doing so inside forcing people who live with you to smell it

neck yourself retard
>>
File: 1457995161799.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1457995161799.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>27513943
i thought the roastie meme was a little dated by now
>>
>>27513754
Take pics of that the room looks like now. Then if you want, look through it. Use the image so you know where to place everything back. Share some of your findings. Not just kinky stuff, whatever you find
>>
>>27513990
>doing so inside forcing people who live with you to smell it
It was outside the complex, she said she could smell it from inside her room despite being on the 8th floor
>>
>>27514072
sounds like you're not being discreet enough about your smoking habit, faget
>>
>>27513754
dress up as her
>>
>>27513754
Leave a creepy love note on her bed
>>
>>27513810
Plant drugs among her stuff then call the cops on her when she's back.
>>
look for dildo and lick her juices off it
>>
move all your stuff in her room and move all hers into yours, make sure your room looks exactly like hers did and move into her room. When she comes back, act like that's always been your room
>>
>>27514230
That would be awesome if the rooms were the same dimensions and you could actually get everything identical
>>
>>27513888
Nice trips. This is the best option. Make sure you vacuum/ dust the dry wall that will inevitably shake loose when you unscrew them.
>>
Hurry up and post op.
>>
File: olla.png (33 KB, 915x516) Image search: [Google]
olla.png
33 KB, 915x516
>>27513754
Olla everything
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.