[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in the time it took you to read this. someone, somewhere in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_l7zguljN0Z1qzbn4ro1_250.gif (492 KB, 219x146) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l7zguljN0Z1qzbn4ro1_250.gif
492 KB, 219x146
in the time it took you to read this. someone, somewhere in the world came inside of a vagina
>>
>>27513713
Someone also died
>>
and there is also someone who came inside a vagina accidentally or thought the woman was on birth control but she wasn't and now has to pay for an unwanted child for the next 18 years because a woman has all the choice upon insemination, thereby ruining the man's potential and happiness in life.
>>
>>27513713
So that's how it looks like, is the camera really small or is the vagina really that gapping
>>
>>27513800
>gaping
>dick being completely enveloped

what?
>>
>>27513818
There's something on the roof that looks like it's stretching it out, so idk?
>>
>>27513862
top right corner looks like the cable for the camera that would be infront of the cervix
>>
>>27513713
i did 2 nights ago.

>ah the powers of effective birth control

feel free to ama
>>
what does it feel like to ejaculate inside a vagina; no condom

what about when it's with a girl you care about/love?

does it feel good? i bet it does
>>
File: F1446411658131.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
F1446411658131.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>There are literally dogs out there pounding human vagina while i sit here still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27514228
it does. having the pressure on your penis after ejaculating is amazing
>>
>>27514180

Why do you use birth control?

The Chemical cuckold
>>
>>27514228
It feels really good. Kind of like when your hand is super slippery and lubed up, but when you cum instead of furiously stroking your shaft, your full penis is still receiving pleasure from the tip to the base. Everything gets super sensitive and the faster you go the longer the orgasm lasts. I literally get goosebumps every time.
>>
>>27514305

Because condoms are the worst and cumming inside a girl feels incredible
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (82 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
82 KB, 960x640
>>27513713
I fucked and came inside a girl earlier. It was doggy style so I didn't last long at all and it wasn't as enjoyable as her riding my dick. That's the best position. Doggy style is only good for being dominant but if the pussy's good, it's impossible to not cum, especially with so many factors at play.

>>27514228
Depends on the position really. Eye contact when you cum = best feeling in the world, especially when you thrust deep inside. Think of it like putting a baby in her belly.
>>
>fucked multiple times
>same person
>always rawdog
>never even came once
A-am I a normie yet?
>>
>>27513713
I always wondered how they make these videos?
Anyone cares to enlighten me?
>>
>>27513713
That feel when I will never know the uncircumcised cum in virgin oneitis vagina no condom

fuck my parents for listening to the jews
>>
>>27514305
Wife is on the shot. Most effective form of non-surgical birth control.

I'd rather cum in her and not risk children than raw dog it and lay awake paranoid every night that I might be an accidental father.
>>
>>27514354
>put camera with LED in the vagoo
>???
>profit
>>
>>27514354
They put a camera inside of the vagina that has a light surrounding the lens.

Really, what more explanation is needed?
>>
>>27514249
This has to be the one to hurt most.
>>
>>27513713
That vagina looks too loose that I'm kinda uncomfortable
>>
>>27514383
damn...
girls even let cameras inside them, but my dick which is biologically supposed to be there has no chance
>>
>>27513713
is it just me or does he ejaculate something yellow in the start?
>>
>>27514388
how big is said camara?
isn't that a danger vor the cams electricity when the mushmush juice drips into it?
what if one gets too deep inside and they can't get it out? would a baby be able to vlog with it?
>>
>>27514439
maybe a drop of piss left in the shaft.
>>
>>27514555
>nice trips

Tiny camera. Has a cable attached it for power and retrieval. Also many many cameras are waterproof so juices don't interfere with it. How do you think colonoscopy are done?
>>
That is a statistical possibility but not a certainty
>>
>>27514362
>I'd rather cum in her and not risk children than raw dog it and lay awake paranoid every night that I might be an accidental father.
I had that paranoia with my ex even when she was on the pill and we used a condom. It didn't help she occasionally forgot the pill. I'm a paranoid fucker (pun not intended).

Current gf uses an IUD and we're still using a condom on my request. Chances are I'm infertile (found out about that possibility recently) so my paranoia is less high this time around; only if that turns out to be true I'll go for "raw" sex. I wonder what that will be like.
>>
>>27514362
>the shot

Fucking kek you know she's not supposed to be on the past teenage years, right? Hope she enjoys her osteoporosis at 40.
>>
File: 1437957567154576587685.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1437957567154576587685.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>27514249
this is the fucking worst. god damn it, how can this world be so cruel.
>>
>>27514249
It's not too bad. Dogs are nice animals ;_;
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.