[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things that help you be alpha/self confident >zoloft >propranolol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1393905974073.gif (2 MB, 210x508) Image search: [Google]
1393905974073.gif
2 MB, 210x508
things that help you be alpha/self confident

>zoloft
>propranolol
>working out

bonus points for anything without prescriptions
>>
>>27513428
alcohol mixed with weed and cocaine
>>
Xanax. It's like the feeling of coming up from being underwater for too long and taking a deep breath, except for my brain. It's the only time I can actually bee myself.
>>
>>27513428
kratom is the autism killer
>>
>>27513428
Being horny is the best confidence booster.
>>
Hearing good news
>>
>>27513428
etizolam.
although i dont usually remember that i felt alpha, my actions are that of an alpha douchbag
>>
How do I get these alpha inducing drugs? Keep in mind right now I'm too beta to talk to a doctor or a drug selling college kid.
>>
>>27514758
try silkroad or whatever the new equivalent is
>>
>>27514758
Research chemicals
r/darknetmarkets or whatever it's called
Going to a doctor and getting a script is easiest for some of them
>>
>>27513428
That girl went to my high school. She wanted to date me. I was scared and said no. Kill me.
>>
Propranolol will do nothing/barely nothing for social anxiety.

SSRIs like sertraline/Zoloft have a 50/50 chance of minor-moderately improving your social anxiety. The other 50% will get no benefit.

Benzos are good but are not long-term solutions as you'll encounter tolerance and health problems.
>>
>>27515216
Not OP, but propanolol help me in the sense that reduces the physical symptoms of anxiety, and since I'm less worried about them I feel more confident
>>
>>27515017
Name or it didnt happen.
>>
>>27513428
>>zoloft

DON'T!

That shit will fuck you up permanently. You will never be able to function even somewhat normally without it ever again. It will make you into a 100% full blooded asspie.
>>
Zoloft used to work for me, but now I'm too poor to even go see the doctor to get my script refilled, and the fucking cunts at the office won't just refill it like my old doctor did instead of seeing me. Hippy godamned bullshit; "Oh yeah I'm totally not sad now after taking this shit for 8 years and still being depressed, better see me just to be safe, the law that demands this is totally about my health and not just a fucking racket for you cunts to get a few extra bucks".

Fuck medical doctors and nurses.
>>
>>27515288
She's American you wouldn't know her.
>>
>>27513428
>propranolol
I take it as needed. I have svt.

I tried zoloft after six years of citalopram, but it would wake me up with tachycardia so I dropped all ssri's.
>>
>>27515443
>I take it as needed. I have svt.
does it work like OP says
>>
things that help me be confident?

>pure rage

if i like a woman ill stare her in the eyes, and it makes me angry, but it makes me confident also. My anger also helps me in awkword social situations. i just act all edgy in my mind and it helps for some reason i dont know why
>>
>>27515502
No, it has no effect on confidence. It just keeps your heart rate under control.
>>
Anyone here tried phenibut before?
blox
>>
>>27513428
>working out

No, it won't. I worked out for 6 months at a gym, and every time I went there I almost had a panic attack.
>>
File: 1458354647076.png (80 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1458354647076.png
80 KB, 711x885
What should I take to fix only my social anxiety? I don't really have depression and SSRIs kinda spook me out from hearing experiences. What had worked for you guys?
>>
>>27515585
Yeah got addicted to it, the withdrawals caused the worst depression I've ever experienced in my life. Felt like clawing my eyes out because of how agitated and empty I felt, couldn't sit still but became exhausted from pacing etc.

It's a good mild relaxant, similar to a low dose of benzos but take a days break between doses and don't re-dose.
>>
>>27515692
bump for this because I also want to know
>>
>>27515692
>What should I take to fix only my social anxiety?
a fucking reality check. I just started practicing small talk on complete strangers that were near me in public. If I hear them mention or question something I'd just look them in the eyes and comment.

99% of the time nobody has the balls to be a rude prick and ignore you if you comment at the right time.
>>
>>27515549
This. Being really fucking tired and easily pissed off helps a lot.
>>
>>27515817
>99% of the time nobody has the balls to be a rude prick and ignore you if you comment at the right time.

Feels good knowing I'm the 1% of something.
>>
File: 1436319389083.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436319389083.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>27515585

its legendary if you can control your use

anxiety relief of a benzo without the sedation, you can also get some pretty good euphoria on it
>>
>>27515925
>Feels good knowing I'm the 1% of something.

kek
>>
>>27515749
>>27516011
Wew lads, pheni sounds interesting to say the least.
>>
>>27515749
>the withdrawals caused the worst depression I've ever experienced in my life
I wonder how they'd compare to kratom withdrawals, considering they cause the worst depression of my life as well. I know phenibut withdrawal would cause more anxiety, but I think kratom withdrawal causes far more pain (specifically the nagging skin pain that feels like a horrible sunburn all over.)

Moral of the story to anyone in this thread, don't get addicted. Skip days between doses.
>>
A little bit (not too much) of alcohol + weed is the ultimate combo
>>
>>27515328
That law is there to try to prevent doctors from being drug dealers. For example, I have to go renew my medical marijuana recommendation every year. They charge you every time you renew, that is their business. The doctor doesn't even need to see you, just fill in a form.

It all should just be legal, it's the same thing without the bureaucratic nonsense.
>>
>>27515692

Xanax

HURR LE ORIGUNANML COMEMNET!@!!
>>
>>27515692
>>27515761
Adaptogens. Ashwagandha or rhodiola. You can order them from iherb.
>>
>>27515443
>citalopram
What is your experience with it?
I took the highest dosis allowed for 4 months and it didn't do jack shit for me apart from making it really fucking difficult to have a successful wanking session.
>>
People here have good experiences with zoloft? I'm on wellbutrin and have been thinking about switching to an SSRI.
>>
>>27516588
40mg for anxiety and ocd. It changed my brain chemistry enough so that I could ignore my obsessive thoughts and behaviors. It chilled me out in social situations.

It's a good first step. Once I was on it, I could work towards solving the root of my social anxiety. I got off of it after six years after I no longer felt I needed it.
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
>>27513428
http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=107
become comfy in your body anon
>>
>>27516759
Thanks for sharing.

Good to hear that you were able to get things back on track!
>>
>>27516656
No. It's like pulling a blanket over your life that nulls all emotion and when you pull it off you are so fucked up that you you regret ever touching that shit.
>>
Bump

blxooxoxoxoxokxoxox
>>
>>27515692
/r/nootropics and search social anxiety
>>
>>27514640
definitely kratom. white vein bali helped me be able to talk like a regular person again.

which strain do u recommend?
>>
>>27515749
Yes, this fucking feel. it was the worst thing in my life. My room was a mess, I didnt want to study or go to class. I didnt do any laundry and felt like shit.

The fucking apathy made me want to scream my head off.
>>
>hating women, MRA/MGTOW propaganda (i.e. truth)

Honestly, it's the best kick. Imagine them as worms, kick them off the pedestal
>>
>>27513428
I've just decided to take pride in who I am, which is a fat shut-in virgin robot, and that seems to work for me. The way I think it, there's something baller as hell about a fat nerd who has a shitload of undeserved confidence with the ladies, I've seen a couple if those guys in action and it's amazing, something about the contradiction there is sexy in its own way. Apparently I've turned out to be a pretty good flirt when I'm just being honest about myself and it's the attitude that counts way more than anything.

Also I have to remind myself how low-stakes dating really is, despite my instincts to make a big fucking deal out of things. Girls will give you a lot more leeway than you give them credit for, you'd be surprised at just how much awkwardness you can get away with. Just keep that in mind, as long as you're not a complete psychopath and you can laugh at yourself every once in a while, it's actually pretty hard to truly screw up.

Girls are generally flattered when you flirt with them and you're upfront about your attraction, even if you look disgusting and they're way out of your league, so just work with that. She may not necessarily be wet for you the moment she sees you but keeping that in mind is enough to keep me from spilling my spaghetti.

Also alchohol.
>>
>>27515692
You need to train it out of you, only thing that's been working for me so far.
>>
>>27516656
I love it. It makes me not give a shit about anything
>>
>falling for the medical jew
unless you have something extremely serious like schizophrenia and legitimately need lithium or whatever, you are wasting your time/money and might even just be making things worse
>>
>>27518829
This is true. And when you stop taking it you will realize that during the time you took it, you turned into a stuttering autistic wreck. It will destroy any chance of you ever becoming normal again.

It feels great while you still take it but if you stop then it's game over and you will have ruined your mind forever.
>>
>>27515216

Some people like me struggle with somatic symptoms of anxiety more than psychic ones. Both benzos and propranolol can address these.

But yes, benzos have a high a use potential.
>>
>>27515692
do some research about CBT, you can do it by yourself too
>>
Percocet and jerking off
>>
propanolol is great, it stops the racing heart beat and the shaking etc, it doesn't make you drool like a dumbass in xanax...

It works best with a good "i dont give a fuck attitude"
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.