[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it okay for news sites to publicly fat shame men but not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 7282324-3x2-340x227.png (109 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
7282324-3x2-340x227.png
109 KB, 340x227
Why is it okay for news sites to publicly fat shame men but not women?

The guy was fucking suicidal too.

Fuck why is /r9k/ always right?
>>
men are disposable. we're like mice. no one cares when mice are killed by the dozens, hundreds, or thousands for experiments. but if a cat or dog was killed everyone would start a riot.
>>
Obviously not a women lover but alot of news sites still do shame women and things like wrinkles and kankles etc etc..

>again not trying to stick up for women
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 342x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 342x386
Why can't men just team up and put in place a fascist solution to beat the fuck out of punks and feminists?
>>
File: 15-kelly-clarkson.w529.h529.jpg (105 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
15-kelly-clarkson.w529.h529.jpg
105 KB, 529x529
>>27513124
He wasn't even that fat though. Maybe chubby.

Not fucking Kelly Clarkson fat.
>>
Human beings evolved for millions of years under the hunter-gatherer mammalian evolutionary design where males are by design borderline useless and good only for hard labor.

Since a man cannot bear children you are simply a waste of natural resources and should be killed.

With the industrial revolution and women being able to perform most functions of society, men are an obsolete gender.
>>
>tfw skellington but otherwise healthy, other than alcoholism (every doctors visit i've had as an adult says even though i'm obviously underweight i'm fine unless i start losing weight)
>tfw fat female coworker tells me i 'need to eat more'
>tfw she is fat, multiple health problems, husband is even fatter and needs knee surgery because he's so fat

guess who would be in a ton of shit at work if he responded 'well you and your lardo husband need to lose weight you fat lazy fucks'
>>
>>27513248
Your face probably looks gaunt. Drink more water and eat healthier.
>>
>>27513075
Grill here. I cried at the long thing he wrote in response to all the bullies.

I want to give him a hug I feel so bad for him.
>>
>>27513188
I know, I wouldn't even think he was fat if I saw him in the street
>>
>>27513128
/pol/ needs more support.
>>
Since there's more women than men wouldn't that make them more disposable than us? Eventually don't we become more desired if we have our shit together?
>>
>>27513264
i'll eat what i want but you are correct about the first, i'll give you that
>>
>>27513198
that, and the media changed dramatically when it started to lean towards feminism. you used to see women sometimes be the butt of jokes or get hit. here is an example of a bitchy character getting btfo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X6rkW9UUaE

now any violence against women can be seen as "inspiring domestic abuse" or whatever wording they use.

so what do movies and shows do? choose to not have any violence humor?

nope, it all ends up being directed at men and men are the butt of most jokes. that combined with the constant shaming of men for the "sins of their fathers" equals a society where it's widely accepted to kick men even when they're already down.
>>
>>27513075
>Facebook page
>news
Wew lad
>>
>>27513124
Yeah, but those headlines are the ones that typically infuriate society. They're the one's feminists flip their shit over.

No one gives a fuck when it's males, though. No one gives a fuck if a man is judged by his muscles. No gives a fuck when men are treated like objects, because that's exactly what we are in society.

The moment you are no longer as useful a tool for society as you were before you end up like this guy, or if you're the average low-class citizen, then probably homeless or something.
>>
>>27513248
i gained weight from skelly to skinnyfat. obese woman complemented me saying my face looks more full, in-shape friend takes the piss saying i need a training bra

go figure, its all relative. i do think many people who are "fit" these days actually look more like abominations than supposedly unhealthy folks
>>
>>27513188
WHAT IS THIS FEELIN TAKIN OVER
THINKIN THAT I CAN'T FIT THROUGH THE DOOR
SUNRISE
IT'S TIME
TO EAT MY FILL

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DONUT PLATTERS?
FOR SOME REASON I WOKE UP FATTER
GOODBYE, MY FOOD
EAT MORE, BETTER MOOD
>>
>>27513075
Thing is though this is the lad bible. Literally any time anything to do with women/feminism is brought up all the comments are the kind of stuff you'd find here like "if it were the other way around..." or "feminism is about putting down men" and stuff so you'd think the people that followed the page would call them out on it.

But one time when it actually WAS the other way around people still went along with it.

Luckily the guy in the pictures called the page out about it but obviously some people only like to point out double standards when it suits them rather than t try and change anything
>>
>>27513304
Yeah that's a bit of a stretch. This other page, Unilad, put "a complete understanding of reddit" on one of their requirements if you wanted to work at their offices
>>
>>27513331
i love this meme family
>>
>>27513563
Thank you, honeybear.
>>
>>27513276
Link? Wm is a cool guy.
>>
>>27513700
he's a fucking faggot and so are you
>>
>>27513700
facebook com/wentworthmilleractorwriter/posts/1713822728830662:0

I like him, he seems so nice.
>>
>>27513075
Men are supposed to stay in shape. Also men arent supposed to be pussies and shouldn't be offended by a picture.
>>
>>27513075
Because men are useless to society besides bringing home food and other things. Fat man means completely useless man. Fat woman doesn't mean anything except she might be crazy.
>>
>>27513128
mangians and male feminist are in a overwhelming majority.What you think can never happen because of them
>>
>>27513817
This. Most men are part of the problem. Even here, so many self-proclaimed robots would betray their own for even an ugly woman. There needs to be minority uprising of misogynist robots for there to be social progress.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.