[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Last night > Nightwalking per usual > Heading home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: policeofficers07281001pop.jpg (209 KB, 1212x833) Image search: [Google]
policeofficers07281001pop.jpg
209 KB, 1212x833
> Last night
> Nightwalking per usual
> Heading home after hitting 7eleven, light cigarette
> See the glow of headlights behind me
> Turn around, cop car pulls up
> Two officers get out and ask me for my name and what I'm doing out at night
> "Hi I'm anon and I just needed to get out of the house for a while" while motioning to my cigarette and plastic bag
> Cops ask me a couple of more questions like if I've seen anything around lately
> I say I've been busy and I haven't
> They ask a few more questions then thank me for working with them, says there's been an increase in theft in the area and to stay safe
> "Thanks officer, I will"
> They drive off

So why exactly do normies and lereddit hate the police again? Just work with them and they're fine.
>>
It's because normies are fucking narcissisitic faggots who think everybody owes them something. Most cops are good people just doing there job and yes they may be normies but at leas there not fucking punk ass liberal cucks.
>>
>>27513038
They're trained to shoot your dog
>>
>telling them your name
now nothing will happen
HOW COULD YOU
>>
>>27513038
Normies hate cops because the good cops (who make up the majority of cops) never get media attention cause they're just doing their jobs. The few bad cops however get shit tons of media attention and make the myth that all cops are evil even more popular.
>>
>>27513038
Are yo kidding me? As if you know what it's like to be opressed. Blacks are getting gunned down everyday by police. You don't know what it's like.
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!
>>
Officer: Are you aware how fast were you going mister. May I have your registration and ID sir.

Normie:
AM I BEING DETAINED OFFICER
AM I BEING DETAInED OFFICER
AM I BEING DETAInED OFFICER

Typical Narcissistic normie response to MR Officer asking for ID
>>
>>27513263
in most cases tyrones brought it upon themselves by acting niggerish. Oh wait ... I bit
the bait, didn't I?
>>
>>27513301
The best parts is when they recite laws. Always cracks me up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187 KB, 1646x1987
>>27513323
Blacks are not responsible for their self-destructive actions.
take your privilege somewhere else sir
>>
>>27513038
Good job anon. You did your duty helping the cops clean up the streets.
>>
>>27513038
>Two officers get out and ask me for my name
If you were a nigger, they'd have shot you first, then asked questions. That's why niggers hate pigs.
>>
>>27513360
kek
8g76f8
>>
File: Alex-Davies.jpg (55 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Davies.jpg
55 KB, 615x409
>>27513386
If cops did that you would have 50.000 dead niggers a year. Such bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>27513038
I don't know, but for some reason something happened that made me want to bang any police officer. I do security in retail my job deals with them once in a while.

>police officer comes in to arrest shoplifter
>don't get turned on
>oh god don't get turned on
>stop it vagina this isn't a good time
>andddd lady boner

Probably because once 2 handsome cops flirted with me, now every time i come in contact with a police officer it reminds me of that all over again
>>
Look at this Ultra Aggressive cop, trying to Analy rape Humyn Rights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4RIGTZxFo8

No wonder world is full of shit heads trying to act rude as unfriendly as possible just because they think they are right
>>
>>27513386
And niggers tend to break into peoples houses and do an statistically disproportionately higher (there's got to be a better way to phrase that) amount of crime. That's why people are distrustful of niggers.

It's smart to be wary of everyone, really. Treat everyone nice and you're just going to get taken advantage of.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 498x568
>>27513439
>pretty enough for cops to flirt with
>can probably get out of any ticket
>can probably get out of almost any trouble by giving a blowjob

IT'S NOT FAIR I'D NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT
>>
A cop stuck his finger up my ass to check for drugs once. I was holding in a shit. He didn't use gloves or anything. I never saw him wash his hands either.
>>
>do 120 mph on highway
>cop starts flashing to pull over
>don't pull over, start driving at speed limit
>continue driving for one hour
>cop stops flashing
>pull out at exit to where I was going
>cops waiting for me
>box me in with their cars
>pull me out of car
>throw me on the ground
>handcuff me
>tell circle of cops they are disgusting
>ask for their names, they refuse
>drive me back to town where I was speeding in
>throw me in jail there

wtf, they conveniently left my ID and all my money as well in my car. come fucking on right?
>>
>>27513577
lol.

Fuck off you disgusting normie.
>>
>>27513038
>there's been an increase in theft in the area

No there hasn't.

I've been stopped by police a number of times. They ALWAYS say something along those lines.

I've heard "there's been an increase in break ins" multiple times.

They're trying to gauge your reaction to see if you're out committing crimes.

I've also had cops say they "smell marijuana."
>>
>>27513636

as opposed to being a faggot robot please and thank you
>>
>>27513439
Army guys > cops

We actually take time to aim.
>>
>>27513636
Please don't fall for itttt
>>
I haven't had any terrible experiences with cops but I did have my apartment broken into last year and the cops did fuck all to help. Less than $1000 worth of stuff was stolen so I guess they had bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>27513570
Should've channeled your inner pepe. He'd never search another anus ever again.
>>
>>27513689
It's almost a tie, but usually guys in the military are cheaters or will strangle their wives in their sleep from PTSD
>>
>>27513095
Nobody is more entitled and narcissistic than robots, pal.
>>
>>27513689
Yeah, take time to aim your dicks at each others buttholes.
>>
Never trust someone with power. Power only attracts those who don't deserve it. Even when they have the best intentions going in, they all don't stay that way. A good cop is only a good cop until he's not.

>be me living in small town USA
>played nig ball with pillar of community cop
>well respected, all around nice guy
>catches wife cheating
>doesn't divorce because muh reputation
>starts drinking heavily
>starts roughing up the local teenage delinquents
>no one on the force says shit
>now is the worse cop in the department and a shell of his former self
>>
>>27513723
>implying that most military wives aren't whores that will fuck the pizza boy after her husband leaves for 6 months.
kill yourself slut
>>
>>27513850
>Power only attracts those who don't deserve it
I think there's some philosopher who said something like the best leaders are people who don't want to be leaders. They step up because they have to, because no-one else will. If they want to be in charge, then they shouldn't be in charge.
>>
>minding your business taking peaceful comfy walk
>forcibly stopped and interrogated by armed thugs

this is why people hate the police OP
>>
>>27513358
It IS pretty funny when cops don't even know the laws they're meant to enforce. They can only try to cover up their incompetence by bullying innocent people.
>>
>>27513038
I live in a crimefree white neighborhood and the cops are still assholes.

They're paid to lie and beat wrongdoers in the eyes of our state, not help you.
>>
Generally the easier you make their job the easier your day will be, if its just a simple stop. If they suspect of a crime(ie arrest) don't talk and seek legal counsel.
>>
>>27514238
It's something I've noticed too. There are either cops, or nigs and they both act exactly the same. Like they're just different gangs and they each have their territory for their theft and extortion.
>>
>>27514231

Do you know how many laws there are m8?

Should they be able to recite the crossbow act on 1987 to you word for word?
>>
>>27514316
No, but they should be able to defer to their superior for confirmation that the person they're talking to is correct rather than just kidnapping the guy and locking him up until he stops caring about his rights.
>>
>>27513644

Yes

They're trying to see the micro expresions on your face, when they say theres been an increase in burglaries, even though as you said their clearly hasn't been, crime doesnt increase so they randomly pick a crime.
They look to see if you spill your spaghetti, then they can lock you up for doing nothing
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 582x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 582x431
>>27513263
Wow dawg you srs?
>>
>>27513850
Anyone else ever get the fantasy of becoming a small town sheriff ? Just riding around in your car and speaking to locals on their ranch and whatnot?
>>
>>27514314
niggers obviously cause more damage but yes that's been my thought.

In anarchy niggers beat you
In an orderly state authority beat you
>>
>>27514156
Well its not a direct quote, but I got it from the book Dune. The author elaborated on it in interviews and is been discussed/debated elsewhere. Whether power corrupts vs power attracts the corruptable
>>
>>27514382
That's not what I'm saying.

Someone who actually committed a crime would probably get pretty nervous when the cops start talking about crimes that have been committed.

On the off chance that you're out breaking into houses at night, you'd probably get pretty nervous when a cop starts talking about burglaries.
>>
>>27514457
I work at a small town gas station, the only one in town and only place open 24 hours. We're only got a couple of cops in the town police dept and whoever's working comes by once or twice a shift for free coffee or fountain drinks. They literally just sit in their cars all day reading or playing with their phone or listening to podcasts or whatever. Every few hours they 'patrol' basically just doing a lap around town to remind everyone "hey i'm here so watch your fucking shit."

Then in the summer they roll thru parking lots and camp mainstreet handing out thousands of dollars in tickets to tourists. It's super super fucking easy job with great pay and benefits just as long as you don't mind occasionally being a blatant dick to people.
>>
>>27513644

>cop says they smell marajuana
>not saying "you got that dank shit officer?"
>>
>>27513439
I guess we know why Hitler got elected.

Typical of women to get a wet axe wound from authority.
>>
>>27514478
Hey man... that's actually a pretty solid debate. Could it perhaps be a third option, that both the virtuous and the invirtuous both seek power?

I believe there are definitely virtuous people in power, but it may be analogous to the good police and bad police debate.
>>
>>27513358
>>27513301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

here you go
>>
>>27514623
Sounds comfy as fug desu mein famiglia
>>
>>27513038
Because the majority of cops ruin non-violent people's lives on a day to day basis because of ridiculous laws, also a lot of cops are simply power crazy cunts
>>
>>27514714
2:00 Sweet Jesus I LOLed so hard, I bet his kid will have traumas for rest of life because of his NU Beta cuck dad
>>
>>27513038
Honestly, I never understood it either.
As long as you're not doing anything obviously illegal they care about, it's really not worth the hassle as long as they're not trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>27514714
The sad thing as that these people don't even see that they're in the wrong.

Just what is happening in the US?
>>
there's a police station right down the block from my apt, so usually when i step outside my door theres a patrol car. i like theem being around, makes me feel safe :^)
>>
>>27513689
Interesting trivia, in new mexico at least for me to get my level 3 guard license and to legally carry a gun at work I had to have the same score at the range as someone in the army does to qualify for a marksman medal
The cops standards for graduating the police academy are much lower
>>
because Ice cube said so.
>>
>>27513038
The mere fact that they wasted 15-20 minutes on you with a concern break despite you not matching any description.
Fuckers were just beating time to make the shift end actively avoiding trouble.
>>
I see it like this, nothing good will ever come from being in contact with a policeman in my everyday life, I can appreciate their role in society and understand that their very presence can prevent some crimes from even being committed but you should absolutely stay out of their way and always avoid puttin yourself in a position that could go wrong. It's not as if theyll ever come up to you and say "good news anon we found a million dollars and we want you to have it". What is more likely is you accidentally saying something that could be construed as an offence or they mistake your nervous twitching as a gesture for their gun
>>
>>27514694
I kind of fall on the other side(the corruptable seeks power). If someone is truly virtuous(having a high moral standard) at their base, you could live your life a million different ways besides seeking power(police, politician). People who seek power(even the base line virtuous) cross into the narcissism zone of I know what's best and I'll make you obey. Whether your intentions are pure or not the power is what you really crave, and your morals can be subject to criticism. The true test comes will you compromise your morals, when your power is threatened. I sure there are some who past the test, but you don't see many.
>>
>>27516562
Correction. You see people pass the test everyday, until they don't. It only takes one fail to ruin someone else's life.
>>
File: 1459368808907.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459368808907.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>27513386
mfw I'm a nigger who got stopped by the cops for having an expired liscence and all the cop let me keep my car while telling me to make sure I renewed it when I got him.
>>
>>27516876
*home
>Original comment
>>
Why are cops such wimps and idiots?

>apply to be police officer
>105 people show up for exam
>take the physical exam
>got max scores on all
>max scores consisted of: 50+ push-ups in one minute (they only made you do 1/4 rep to "count"), 50+ sit-ups in a minute (you started 3/4ths of the way up), 1.5 mile run in 20 minutes (you can easily run for half a mile then walk and still pass it), and swim 30 yards within 1 minute
>all that to get MAX points
>take written exam
>shit common sense: "You are pulling someone over. Do you: A) Scream at their face. B) Politely ask them for their license, registration, and proof of insurance."
>only 10 passed
>they proceed to interviews a week later
>they want to skip the interview and hire me
>tell them fuck no and left
>>
File: kek_donald_trump-616780.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
kek_donald_trump-616780.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>27516931
nice bait mate. i wish it was that easy.
>>
My boyfriend is mixed and looks kind of mexican. We were merging on the highway and he went over the white line a little because this asshole who turned out to be the state police sped up and was riding our bumper. She pulled us over and when she went to check his license her computer or whatever couldnt read it.
We sat on the side of the highway with her just sitting in her car for almost an hour. She came back and was trying to say that we stole the car even though our information was valid.
She then went on to say that because my bf has a maine license he couldnt drive in any other state.
She then went to sit in her car for like another hour trying to figure out what to ticket us for. This cop was also like straight from Russia or something too. She had a heavy accent and couldnt speak English very clearly.
We called the city police and they agreed with us but couldnt do anything because she was the state police.
She gave my bf a ticket for driving without a license and marked lane violation. They towed our car and left us on the side of the highway. We had to call a taxi and stay in a hotel and get the car out of the impound lot in the morning.
Keep in mind that they wont release your car to you if you dont have a fucking license.
We had to go back to that state because we didnt live there and deal with the court bullshit. As soon as we got in court the judge dismissed everything expect the marked lane violation.
Thats the only experience both of us have ever had with a cop and it was complete bullshit. I still dont hate cops but I do hate female cops now.
>>
Most of my experiences with cops has been nice. Pleasant even when I'm just talking to them the rare occasions I come across them and they aren't busy. Once my gf tried to an hero and they took a bunch of my supplements and my hookah to test. It was never returned even when I showed up and asked for it. I don't care about the creatine, I had maybe 200g left and buy it for $20/kilo.the hookah was imported from Egypt and cost $180 before shipping. I know the law. It's not paraphernalia unless it is found with drugs. The destroyed by evidence excuse is bullshit. Someone nigger has a fancy little decoration in their living room now. They weren't even subtle. They also took an unopened 250g box of nakhla cardamom.
>>
>>27517144

He's probably yuro. American police academy sucks ass and is harder than basic.
>>
>>27517223

Why are you dating a nonwhite? Too ugly to get a human bf? If you dieted, dressed nice, and maybe get a boobjob you wouldn't have to settle so low.
>>
>>27517312
I am also mixed.
>>
>>27514714
>people actually think saying things like "I do not consent" actually makes cops not able to perform searches
I bet they still think that undercover cops have to answer truthfully during an undercover investigation like prostitution and drug stings.
>>
>>27513038
Because that's not what would have happened if you were actually stopped by a cop, pig boy. They have a murder boner that cannot be satiated.
>>
>>27513230
>The majority of cops are good
Then why don't they arrest their corrupt buddies? Oh...because they're complicit in it too...oh...
>>
>>27514714

Jesus fucking Christ, tasered for speeding. Just send him a $100 fine in the mail and let him go.
>>
>>27517322

That's kind of cute. If enough of you got together you'd have a whole race just like the mestizos. It's actually weird for me to see an Indio now. When I think South American I think mestizo. I can't think of but one time I saw one while in US. Thankfully they mostly stick to the mountains in their home country.
>>
The only bad experience I've had with a police officer was when I got a speeding ticket for going 40 in a 30 zone with no cars around. Felt like the fuckers was trying to meet a quota.

Other than that, they've all been very cordial and nice to me. When I got into an accident on the interstate, the cop who questioned me about what happened made sure I wasn't hurt and offered to call a tow truck for me if I didn't know who to call and was very comforting overall. They're very nice people for the most part imo.
>>
>>27517287
its bait.

any police academy is dificult. in spain for example, the tests are hard as fuck ( i have a friend that is trying to aply) the phisical and the tests are super fucking insane.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.