[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you Robots got in a fight, ever? Somehow I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 990.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
990.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
Have any of you Robots got in a fight, ever?

Somehow I've managed to avoid it up until now.
>>
everything physical I've been in has been settled in one hit
>get ass kicked about 6-7 times in high school in one punch to the face from bullies
>get suckerpunched in the back of the head a couple of times and fall over, fight over

>one fight i won, some kid got mad at me and I threw one punch, hit him right in the eye, and gave him a shiner for the next week
he squealed too

so no, I haven't really ever been in an actual fight, just situations where either one person dominates the other with one hit, or where one person pussies out
>>
A guy broke his hand punching my face once.

That was a pretty good day.
>>
>>27513017
Where are you from anon?
original question
>>
i've been in a few, one really serious one and i have a few scars on my face from it

in the serious fight i didn't even feel any pain because my adrenaline was so high, i just knew i was hurt really bad
>>
>>27512972

fuck no I never want to get into a fight

>26
>never been hurt in a fight

I want to die never having been in a physical altercation
>>
>>27513031
Vermont eh.
>>
File: 1459297054965.jpg (383 KB, 1177x1104) Image search: [Google]
1459297054965.jpg
383 KB, 1177x1104
>>27512972
When I was a kid I went to public school that was in a really bad part of town, basically I tried my best to get fast inside the school then leave in a way no one would notice me before shit happened.
Sometimes I wasn't so lucky so I got into fights, the issue is that the kids were never alone so I was always the one ending really fucked up.
Once I broke my hand and foot in a fight too but at least I got one of the kids hurt.
Also my dad is a cuck because every time I asked for his help saying I was being beaten daily he would go to the school, make the teachers call the kids that beat me and tell me to have sportsmanship and take it like a man which the kids would then beat me even harder the other day.

Also I shit you not but I was the only white kid in the school, rest was either brown or black.

At least all that shit stopped before highschool
>>
>>27512972
Got in three in elementary school, I won two of them.
>>
>>27512972
>until now.
so who you gonna fight op?
>>
>>27512972
Oh my goood.
Are you serious.
I was a fucking champion at that shit.
I beat like at least 20 kids when I was in elementary school.
After that I didn't get into any fights because people used to fear me.
They always ask me how I'm strong and what do I eat.
I was beaten once though.
That sucked.
My best fights were the knockout with one hit.
One time I headbutted someone and he immediately fell on the ground.
>>
>>27512972
No, not even in grade school. I never talked to anyone throughout high school either so that helped.
>>
>>27513114
It already happened

I was attacked by a homeless man, and defended myself physically.
>>
>>27513218
I hope he wasn't too rough with that boipucci of yours
>>
Several. Can't say i won can't say i lost either.
>>
>>27513271
He was an emaciated meth-addict man, so he did not get chance
>>
>>27512972
>kicked some kids ass in 1st grade because he called my friend a nigger and wouldnt let him play games with us
>my friend tried to choke me from behind once and I almost slammed him into the ground before I realized it was him in highschool
>was part of a fight club in 6th grade where every lunch period for like two months wed pick the lock to this warehouse room and grab the boxing gloves and punch the shit out of each other until someone figured out what we were doing and put like 6 locks on the door.
>this asian kid talked a lot of shit to me and I threw him into a double plate glass door in 8th grade
>had to bare hand fight a deer on the ground and pin him while we cut his throat out when I was like 16
>got picked on a lot by this group of pussies that always stayed together for looking white even though I was hispanic in an all hispanic school
>held a guy at gunpoint
>nobody really fucked with me very much because I was extremely athletic and while I wasnt super fast I was best at dodgeball and usually had a baseball bat with me
>one of the guys who used to pick on me in gradeschool tried to give me shit one day while I was changing in hs and I told him if he didnt go away I was going to beat him to death with my baseball bat in the locker room and stomp him with my metal cleats and rape him before anyone showed up in the 15m transition break. he left
Im a trans girl now and I dont have to fight anyone, but im still pretty on edge for the "boys dont cry" jumping. The bad thing is now I cant try and disable people, but I have to kill them because they are going to be way stronger than me and my chances of losing over time are pretty high.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 176x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 176x286
>>27512972
No but I really want to. I'm a security guard starting off small in retail. My precious job at Macy's no shoplifters would fight me, they were always cooperative, yet when my coworkers did they'd get into huge fights very quickly. I'm a femlet so maybe they felt too bad to hit me. Now I work as security for Best Buy and the customers NEVER fight, once every year maybe compared to Macy's which was once a week.

P.s if you fight a Macy's security guard or just shove them, you'll be thrown onto the floor and handcuffed instantly.
>>
>>27513299
What happened? Now I want to hear the story
>>
>get beat up in 3rd and 4th grade alot
>learn tae kwon do for a couple years
>1 hit kick knock out on a kid in grade 8
>grade 10 get into a fight with a fuckin ripped kid who didnt know how to fight but had a huge physical advantage on me
>although he was shorter
>fight lasts 6-7 minutes
>easily 50 punches thrown on each side
>eventually we are just standing there exchanging headshots not even blocking
>we both kind of slug off
>end up being super good friends
>that fight earned me respect from his cool kid gang
people called me a sperg for knocking the kid out (i probably was) but he deserved it
>>
>he didnt go to a special school for autists and social losers
normies out now ree
>>
>>27513381
Not much story to tell

>walking home through somewhat seedy part of city with friends
>walk past many homeless mans, one gets up
>"hey son, spare some change for me"
>no change
>keep walking, feel something hit back of my face
>man throwing rocks
>turn around, he rushes me
>punches me twice in stomach, weak baby punches
>friend socks him in face
>homeless man picks up broken bottle of beer and almost stabs friend
>I throw rock
>he falls back
>shout: "die ass!" and punch him in face, breaking fingers because bad punch
>homeless man stays asleep
>run away with friends

Never had to punch before, hand still hurts as typing
>>
>>27513333
>Im a trans girl now
Holy shit lost it. don't beat me up
>>
>>27513445
>average day for a slav
>>
File: 1454054306914.jpg (447 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1454054306914.jpg
447 KB, 2448x2448
>>27512972
Not sure if it counts as a fight but:
>Be in 1-2 grade, don't remember well
>every fucking day these two assholes would bully me
>One day, as we're leaving sschool, these assholes started bothering me and talking shit
>I just snap
>Bash the kid in the face with my lunchbox
>it tore his lip
>get suspended
>Mom was happy I defended myself and let me play SNES for the rest of the day
>>
>>27512972

I sperg out at my mom all the time when she doesn't bring me take away food.

Does that count? I sometimes kick and scream and throw a fit, I demand my tendies and won't accept sucking mommies tits,

Tendies, Tendies, give me more! You dirty smelly stinking whore!

R to the EEEEEE that's me :^)
>>
One time when i was in middle school i got in a fight in the school bus with some fat kid and won
I think that's it
>>
I wish I could say I have but no. It makes me feel like less of a man but I've never really had any problems with anyone. Always seem to be invisible
>>
>>27513445
>back of face
>"Die ass!"
god damn it I'm laughing hard
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.