[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw head is filled with tons and tons of imaginary stories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 57489464.jpg (100 KB, 498x765) Image search: [Google]
57489464.jpg
100 KB, 498x765
>tfw head is filled with tons and tons of imaginary stories, worlds, people, cultures and paradoxes
>never develop or write down any of it
>Why?
>>
start writing. force yourself. I'm fucking serious. you will be happy you did. in time you'll get better. you first story might be a mess, and maybe even the second and third, but eventually you'll get better.
>>
File: Map.png (313 KB, 4972x2517) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
313 KB, 4972x2517
>>27512321

Because when you do you realize that it's lazy, poorly-made shit and you wasted countless hours for nothing. Pic related
>>
File: modern literary masterpiece.jpg (509 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
modern literary masterpiece.jpg
509 KB, 1500x2100
>>27512359
one man's poorly made shit is another man's treasure. as long as you write something that interests people and you put out some effort then someone will probably like it. and nearly everything has a market, and I mean everything, so it's not like you have to worry about what to write. just go with what feels right to you.
>>
>>27512321
For the well of the truth, any mentally handicapped retard can write some gibbering nonsensical paragraph based on half- reported experiences and informations saved in his unaware consciousness and post them to a textboard and pass off as deep or complex when in reality it's schizophrenic babbling mongoloid tier aleatory and abstract scribbles that wouldn't impress a child abandoned in a war-refugee shelter on some place in center of africa at age 7 when he didn't have the time or means to learn how to write words in coherent form and shape and neither there was a white school with smiling faces to teach him how to.

In the end of the day what really counts is hope and determination. If you feel like writing so just do it OP, but remember that for every good writer there are 100 flukes and worthless texts floating around.
>>
>>27512321
Because all heads are filled with ideas. Normies tend to ignore them, because their ideas are really shit. That is why they are so square and boring. They are safe to talk about how your day was, or about the weather, and they will probably have some hobbies that they will like to talk about. But that is it.

For brighter people, ideas are still shit, but at least a bright person can filter through the shit and only use the golden nuggets of wisdom in their brains.
>>
Don't bother writing anything down.
This world is filled with two kinds of men:
the Socrates
and the Platos
You just need to find your Plato.
Maybe go gay? Works better than you might think
>>
Start writing or look for a job in writing. If not that find someone else to write for you or make you do it.
>>
>>27512345
Last time i forced myself to write it turned out to be just some kind of disturbing shit. Instead of going with the story i got hung up on the sex scenes cause i had vivid memories of dat amazing sex on psychedelics
>>27512359
>>27512551
Yeah i agree with the guy who says your shit can be treasure for some people.
>>27512670
tryingtoohard.jpg
>>27512683
Started off interesting but im not sure where you gone with the end
>Get it??? Cuz he pink=gay bwahaha
Kill self
>>27512767
I dabbled in translation work and got couple hundred out of it, maybe i should dive in.
>>
>>27512723
>Get it??? Cuz he pink=gay bwahaha
Kill self
>>
You most likely think you shouldn't write because your ideas in your head won't come out perfectly on paper. But anons, try it, seriously give it a shot. Some of what you write will surprise you. You'll see that you do have potential to create your own vision.

Which is really the coolest fucking thing. Think about all the stories you enjoyed till some shit writing choice ruined it. When you write, you're in charge. None of the crap you hate has to be in this story. While everything you love can be in there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.