[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so hellbent on ruining gaming? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1456099971451.png (190 KB, 878x1546) Image search: [Google]
1456099971451.png
190 KB, 878x1546
Why are women so hellbent on ruining gaming?

>pic related
>>
>>27512002
Because faggots like you make it an easy target.
>>
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.
>>
Your picture is wrong because nobody has ever called children losers for playing with toys. Adults didn't yet play with these toys in the 90s. You are projecting because you are a man in your 20s who spends too much time playing with a childrens toy so you have not developed the social skills to get a girlfriend. The fact that girls now want to play with the toy too is not surprising as they are naturally the more infantile sex. You should probably just leave them to it and get a grown up hobby tbhh
>>
>>27512573
>>27512573
Oh...
I posted before i read the tldr part at the end and now i feel stupid.

gamers are still manchildren though
>>
>>27512002
thatfeelwhen.org
>>
File: one way to gay street.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
one way to gay street.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>27512002
OP did you not fully read the picture or are you being sarcastic?

>>27512240

here you go dude pic related
>>
>>27512002

The vast majority of women wake up every day, cake on shit to hide their real face and give them a false appearance of beauty. Of course they want to ruin most things they interact with, not just gaming.

The big problem is there are so few gaming chads to put women in their place.
>>
>>27512573

Social skills mean shit, it is all apperance, height mostly, dick size also,
>>
>>27512809
You can improve you appearance - you expect a girl who is looking for a partner to wear make-up and give other indications that she is available. If you never leave the house, shower or haven't cut your hair in years it gives the impression you do not want female contact. Dick size means absolutely nothing in getting a girl (maybe getting her to stay with you for a long time, but you just want to smash right?). Height, ok I'll give you that, but it's not a hard rule more like a statistical preference. /r9k/ is poisoning your mind desu
>>
File: fully erect.jpg (50 KB, 600x269) Image search: [Google]
fully erect.jpg
50 KB, 600x269
>>27512240
This pasta will never ever get stale until we're all genderless cyborgs living in the cloud
>>
>>27512573
>you have not developed the social skills to get a girlfriend

So how many social skills are required to purchase a gf? I rather buy one with shekels instead.
>>
File: 1996 calling.png (959 KB, 716x498) Image search: [Google]
1996 calling.png
959 KB, 716x498
>>27512573
>Adults didn't yet play with these toys in the 90s
Absolute bullshit, plenty of adults were playing this game and others like it a full 20 years ago.
>you have not developed the social skills to get a girlfriend
Ahh yes, the old "I disagree with you so you must not be able to find a mate" shtick.
>>
there are so many problems in the world worth championing against and all you dumbfucks care about is the removal of upskirts in muh videogames
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 510x755
>>27512624
"M" as in "Mario"
"A" as in "Andross"
"N" as in "Neckbeard"
"C" as in "Clothing"
"H" as in "Hoth"
"I" as in "Icon"
"L" as in "Lexcorp"
"D" as in "Dextarity"
"R" as in "Robot"
"E" as in "Extacy"
"N" as in "Never gettin laid"
>>
>>27513005
>plenty of adults were playing this game and others like it a full 20 years ago.
No. These toys were marketed to children. Of course some adults play with childrens dolls etc but they are still toys. Besides, whoever is complaining in the image WAS a child in the 90s and therefore the idea that they were being called a loser is a total fabrication, a projection that comes from his own insecurities.

And clearly the guy who made the picture doesn't have a girlfriend or has some other issues with the opposite sex - it's self evident. It's not an accusation just an observation that the autist who made that image obviously has issues of resentment towards women
>>
>>27512977
You need to grind to raise your charisma stat.

Start with low-risk encounters like with retail workers who have to be nice to you so you get a sense of how to play. Then move on to unattractive girls to pick up or guys to shoot the shit with.
Once you have progressed from a beginner level you can start talking to more attractive women and work your way up to more advanced moves like "physical contact" and "propositioning."
Eventually you will be at an expert level and able to handle most quests.
>>
>>27513115
>No. These toys were marketed to children.
Literally, objectively, and factually fucking no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbk-zkXWW7Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFs8REgq8I
>whoever is complaining in the image WAS a child in the 90s
Any proof of that or are you the one projecting now?
>clearly the guy who made the picture doesn't have a girlfriend or has some other issues with the opposite sex - it's self evident
Any proof of that? Misogynists have been successfully marrying women forever, it's the reason the patriarchy exists.
>>
>>27512002
Why do you care or believe things that took less than 9000 hours in MS Paint to make?
>>
>>27513238
i don't know why you think the videos you posted are mature lol. I guess i know what kind of """""grown up""""" i'm dealing with. They are exactly the sort of thing that would appeal to 10 year old me.

If you can't tell from the words in the image that they strongly signify a male with issues of resentment towards women then i think your beyond hope. It's just reading comprehension. It's not even subtext. It's right there. It's what the picture is about. And why does it start in 95 if he was older? Wouldn't he start it in the 70s/80s?

Basically you are an autist and can't pick up on obvious things. But i already know that because you're a gamer
>>
>>27512240
Apparently I'm a dude with a girl's brain. No wonder I'm so miserable and self-centered.
>>
File: 1438478121ffaTourney_B.jpg (1 MB, 1473x1011) Image search: [Google]
1438478121ffaTourney_B.jpg
1 MB, 1473x1011
Videogames have sucked for years now anyways, it's time to bow out and find something better to waste time on if you haven't already.
>>
>>27512002
It's not women, it's just shitty women.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.