[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has it easier: men or women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jennifer-aniston (1).jpg (332 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-aniston (1).jpg
332 KB, 600x763
Who has it easier: men or women?
>>
>>27511568
Is this still a question?
>>
>>27511568
Beautiful men and women
>>
>>27511568
Attractive (7-10) women>attractive men>average women (4-6)>average men>ugly men (0-3)>ugly women
>>
>>27511568
Women.
It's literally not even up for debate.
/thread
>>
Not me that's for sure
>>
>>27511651
>this meme
Kek
Fuck off

It's
Attractive women > average women > attractive men > ugly women > average men > ugly men

Kill yourself Doj.
>>
Women you fucking retard. It's easier for them to get laid, find attention, everything in life in general. What kind of fucking robot question is this?
>>
File: dogg.jpg (11 KB, 451x280) Image search: [Google]
dogg.jpg
11 KB, 451x280
>>27511651
I'd say

Attractive men>attractive women>average women>average men>ugly women>ugly men

People who say attractive women have it better than attractive men have never been in any social circles.

An attractive guy gets the same shit as an attractive girl, if he's attractive enough, minus the drawbacks.

And no, by drawbacks I don't mean attention and shit like that.
Women, no matter how attractive, will never have real respect.
Men will always be the ones who people respect and look up to, the attractive/successful males are the ones other guys aspire to be and even the most attractive women hunt like fucking predators.

The guys who are at the top basically have everything.
>inb4 they have to work a lot more to get there
Very true, however at least they can get there. Women will never have that sort of respect and admiration, no matter how much they do.

>inb4 ugly women still have it better than average men
If we're talking about UGLY then no. They may get the occasional cucklord who goes for ugly chicks and they may get laid, but that's about the extent of it. They get the dick on some rare occasions and that's it. Average guys can still get laid perfectly fine, if they don't have autismo and they can be successful, if they manage it.
>>
If you just want to have kids and work a low-level 9-5 office job, it's easier to be a woman.

If you're really ambitious and adventurous it's easier to be a guy. IE, you'd be safer on a business trip to India a South America, you don't have pregnancy slowing you down, you probably won't get propositioned by your boss, et cetera.
>>
the rankings for living life on easy mode are as follows

1. attractive women
2. attractive men
3. somewhat attractive women
4. average looking womem
5. somewhat attractive man
6. bellow average looking women
7. average looking men
8. below average looking men
9. ugly women and ugly men are equal
>>
>>27512447
>safer
that's a meme
>pregnancy
what's a birth control?
>>
>>27512452
9. ugly women
10.ugly males
fix'd
>>
>>27512479
they're both on the shit end so it honestly doesn't even really matter at that point
>>
>>27512452
>>27512479
9. ugly men
10. ugly women

Okay now we're done
>>
>>27512447
Men are much more likely to be targets of violence anon plus literally all workplace deaths are men you know? Being a man is really dangerous.
>>
File: 1446688831936.png (111 KB, 1100x840) Image search: [Google]
1446688831936.png
111 KB, 1100x840
>>27512498
>ugly men are better than ugly women
When this meme will end?
>>
>>27512523
i really find it amusing how everyone just assumes men are "safer" travelling

i have a higher chance of getting murdered, women have a higher chance of getting raped

but i guess rape is LITERALLY worse than murder.... so i guess i should check my privilege
>>
Man by far.
No your stupid college antics dont count for shit in real life.
>>
In the first world: women
In the third world: men
>>
>>27512554
Just my opinion but I'd rather be killed than raped desu. And plus lots of women are murdered after rape, once the guy comes to terms with what he's done and doesn't want to suffer the consequences
>>
Depends on the country. In the west, women. In Asia, men
>>
Attractive females have it easiest pre-30, but after that handsome men are still handsome and therefore take their place at the top
>>
>>27512617
>implying that women have it worse at workplace
wew lad
>>
>>27512642
Did you mean to reply to a different post?

Original post on r9k
>>
>>27512699
No i didnt.

Original response.
>>
>>27512526
This pic is fucking Savage af

tf he talking about? Wolves n shit? He no wolf man Wolves can't type nigga, this nigga doesn't ven know Wolves ain't got no thumbs. Haha nigga be howling at the moon like some wolf. Check it nigga its daytime cuuhh.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.