[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti suicide encouragement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1457347889753.png (310 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
1457347889753.png
310 KB, 890x1300
Hey /r9k/
I'm kinda having strong suicidal thoughts again, but it's not like I want bother you, just curious do any of you have any vids, or pics that can help me not to kill myself? It's not like I want to die, but I don't want to live either. Nothing really holds me, but still.
Btw: I don't have friends, family hates me (I hate them too), poor, don't have any perspectives, slowly losing my mind and even pills don't help.
>>
>>27511504
I simply think that my existence brings misery to others. That keeps me going.

Gotta hit myself with a rock to get rid of that edge.
>>
Hey Anon,
I don't know if this will help but, try to walk like 1 hour everyday, just outside, just walking and thinking and trying to appreciate the envoirment. Day by day you will learn too appreciate more, help you get positive, step by step. A change of thinking doesn't happen overnight. Just try it, you dont have anything too loose anyway.
>>
>>27511504
>poor
You are trash who cares. If you had any value then your attention whoring could be traded for something but you don't. So go back to tumblr.
>>
We exist to spite normalshits. The more they see us as worthless, the more important it is that we persist in this world as a giant fuck you to them.
>>
>>27511504
>le tokyo ghool animaymay teenager manga XDD
>>
File: tmp_24372-ifnZnh-345208121.jpg (61 KB, 1024x241) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24372-ifnZnh-345208121.jpg
61 KB, 1024x241
>>27511504
You don't sound suicidal to me.
>>
>>27511504
>even pills don't help

don't do the pills if you don't want to loose the thrills
>>
>>27511504
>looking at a picture will stop you from killing yourself
Yeah mate and the only reason I'm not a billionaire is because my shoes are on tight. Go fuck yourself, if anyone here actually feels like shit you just made it worse.
>>
>>27512957
>if you want to die
>you obviously le don't give a shit

right there is where the logic breaks down and why people are still wanting to kill themselves.
>>
Come on op. Just do it. It will be the end of your pain. Nobody likes you and you don't like them.
Just get a lethal dose of any pills.
Do your research and do it.
It is not that hard mate.
The end is beautiful.
It doesn't get better and you know it.
>>
Death is perpetual, but life is limited. Once you die it'll be eternal, so even if you live a shitty life of misery and suffering, the end result is still the same.

Any rational person should consider suicide as an option if it seems like shortening their own life is a better destiny than prolonging their suffering, but considering you're young and have resources, the cost of opportunity of dying is too high.

Rationalize it as much as you want. You know there's no point in killing yourself yet.
>>
>>27512957
this is the dumbest thing ive seen all week
>>
>>27511504
You sound like you don't want to die or else you wouldn't be asking for help.
Live for little things you enjoy in life. If you don't enjoy anything make it your goal find something you do perhaps?
Or try phoning a suicide hotline. You just sound lonely like the majority of robots.
Obviously that's just my interpretation.
>>
>>27512957

The post doesn't realize the actual truth behind suicide

>you want to kill yourself because you don't want/can't do the aforementioned things
>>
>>27512957
>the world is your oyster meme

It should be liberating but it isn't
>>
File: 1459208566821.jpg (18 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1459208566821.jpg
18 KB, 500x326
Hey OP, I don't know if this'll help, but remember that the outlook you have on life often affects the outcome. Things may suck, but thats only because they seem like they suck. There's some light to be found in every darkness, because that's the only way we see the contrast. I sound like one of those memes that pull faux-deep shit out of their ass but I want to say we've all been there Anon. We've all been to that really, really dark, place, and some of us are still in that place. Just know theres always something over the horizon to anticipate and look for. Get out there and find it! It's kept me going before. Think of all the things you'd miss if you were gone. Keep going and be the odd one out, find the good in the tiny things. Ignore these normie chimps. Personally, I've gone from a nihilistic, Nietzscheist worldview, to the view that the world is a beautiful place, and although I am no longer afraid to die, I understand the connections I see in all of nature and I see the beauty, the reason, to continue to live, not just some stupid primal instinct ingrained into our chimpnigger DNA. A real reason, a recognition of the universe around us and the wonder and mystery it represents. All those unsolved mysteries, beckoning. A reason transcendent and egoless. I hope that one day, you too will reach this point, OP, and live to teach this wisdom and impart it on someone else who needs to know, someone else in their struggle.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>27513091
Well at least I can
>>
Don't think about ending your life because you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and die anyway and you spent all your time in a miserable grey-area depression.
If you're poor fucking get involved in some crazy shit that someone who values their current position in life wouldn't dare do. Dump your family and don't look for anyones approval. Make some crazy ass friends.

Also if you can get a dog. They're the purest and most beautiful creatures God has graced us with.
>>
>>27512957
Have you read Frankenstein? Remember when the Doctor said that these majestic Swiss alps aren't something that could help his depressed mind? That's basically it. You stand there on the most beautiful soil on earth and just feel restless and terrible. You should be happy, but it's not working that way.
Read Frankenstein, it's a great book.
>>
Stop fapping for a week or so. It helps limitting suicidal thoughts. Good luck anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.