[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you commited suicide yet /r9k/?What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QPA.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QPA.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
Why haven't you commited suicide yet /r9k/?What the fuck are you still living for?
>>
I'm only nineteen, I have some hope left.

Also, I don't live in a state where it's easy to buy a gun
>>
I'm drinking lemon juice here and eating liqourice. Both are bitter, like life.

I'm also watching shit scroll on my screen as I'm starting a new summer project.

So, you know, I'm 'k.
>>
>>27511316
If theres nothing after death id be dead already. I dont fear death, and there is nothing left for me in this world, im a religious cuck so i fear what comes next. 27 yo khv
>>
>>27511316

I would feel guilty about leaving my mom with $9,000 in student loans. And I'm only 20, so some part of me still hopes that I'll be able to turn it around in my last year and a half of college. Plus, I promised my little brother I would take him to see Star Wars VIII when it came out, and I'd like to not disappoint him just once.
>>
File: 1459214670538.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1459214670538.gif
44 KB, 711x885
>a while back i wanted kill myself
> i planned it all out
>tfw you change your mind last minute you think of a dank-ass meme
>suddenly i realize that if i die, i will never again see a dank meme
>memes saved my life
>i live for memes
>by some ironic twist of fate, the only reason i'm alive is because of dank memes
>fuck
>tfw
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 288x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 288x201
No point in not just sticking around. I still enjoy some Hobbes which is pretty much what I live for. The way I see it is after my life is done I will have eternity to just be at peace and not worry about shit so I might as well just live a decent and moral life now.
>>
Well right now Im just riding this sinking ship called my life till my house of cards collapses and im in water to the neck.
>>
>>27511696
Dumbass there's no such thing as a hell. It was created by people to make them fear death so they'd join a religion. I bet you even fear the Christian idea of hell and not the Islamic one. You religious cucks are pathetic.
>>
>>27511316
I have a lot of anime I want to watch
>>
I'm unironically believing in the wizardry powers. 2 more to go until I find out.

I mean. I've been miserable that long, might as well wait just a bit more.
>>
>>27513120
Damn anon, you come up with that on your own? You're pretty deep. Pretty cool how you happen know the secrets of the afterlife
>>
File: 1459349333705.jpg (180 KB, 1600x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459349333705.jpg
180 KB, 1600x1500
Actually, fuck this, I am doing it tonight, ending my miserable, shitty life, it is pointless.
>>
>>27511316
I hopped onto this board and it's been a few years. I wanted to ask the exact same question because I've been feeling like killing myself. I don't know what to do. I started seeing a psychiatrist and I have schizophrenia. I'm not taking my medication. I just don't see the point in it, or living. I don't feel like life is worth living. Not this life.
>>
I dont have a gun that's why otherwise i would have been long gone
>>
>>27511316
What do I get with suicide? If there's a God, I go to hell. If there isn't one, I just go to nothing, like, remember how you felt before you were born kind of nothing. Suicide just isn't fucking worth it.
>>
Its more fun to be alive.
FFS Trump might be a president. Just think, Reagan 2.0 in your lifetime. If W was funny, imagine Drumpf.
>>
>>27511316
Trying to think of a creative way to go :)
>>
I just don't want to upset mi sister and mother (father doesn't care). I have 0 friends so don't worry about that. I think i might make it till like 35 (28) but no more. The only thing i got going for me is that i earn not so little so can afford vidya and other escapism methods but their effect on muting the disaster that is my life weakens every year.
>>
>>27511316
>Why haven't you commited suicide yet /r9k/?What the fuck are you still living for?
still afraid of dying because it's too painful. i got feeling i might survive the suicide it would totally wreck me hard and that i hate feeling that there maybe a afterlife which i don't believe but my mind keeps telling me otherwise
>>
>>27511316
I'll kill myself if life gets too unbearable. Now i'm just hoping I can find a purpose to live for.
>>
>>27513151
I have to disapoint you anon, no suck powers exist.
t. wizard
>>
File: 1439148022895.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439148022895.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>27512999
trips checked

memes give life
>>
>>27513165
please don't. I was suicidal last year, I've turned it around. I know you can too.
>>
>>27511316
Can't put my mom and dad through any more misery than they're already in. Plus it's hard to obtain a gun. I'm pretty sure when they pass I'll be following in their footsteps shortly after.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 800x801
>>27511316
When I was 17 I planned out my suicide because I couldn't deal with the bullies anymore. I was going to hang myself in he school's workout room with the rope they had for climbing class.

Then I realized I wouldn't get a chance to do all the things I looked forward to as a kid. I would never get married, have kids, or even finish school. 12 years of working my ass off in school would have been a huge waste. Plus i'd die a virgin who never even saw a dick before. I decided to stay alive just to see graduation, and you know what I did two years ago?

I graduated... COLLEGE. I would have missed out on so much in the past few years and I still have a whole lifetime to go. I found my old diary with my suicide note written on it, it gave me the chills because I wrote about how nobody would miss me. In reality I would have ruined my parent's lives forever.

Moral of he story: life gets better, and if you kill yourself you'd never know how close you were to seeing things get better senpai
>>
>>27511316
Books and video games.
>>
>>27511316
Because my life does not really such. It's a meh lonely life but i do not have a really good reason to kill myself.

I can see myself committing suicide in a year or two though.
>>
I've always wanted to see a good opera performed live. I don't think there's much else that excites me anymore.
>>
My life is about as easy as it gets, I have no right to sit around and complain. I haven't given up all hope either, though sometimes I think I should and wish I did. I know in my heart I'll never make it if I continue to put in 0 effort but I also know that even if I were to try 110% success is never guaranteed.

If I could get a gun I think I'd be able to pull the trigger during one of my psychological fits, I haven't yet been able to maintain the will to gather the materials and go through with it. I really like it when people say you'll never go through with it because people who are suicidal just commit suicide :^), if only I were that decisive
>>
>>27511316
There was an anon waiting for April Fool's to do himself in. I figured I would as well since life is a joke.
>>
>>27513467
I'm doing it April 1st too for different reasons.

Poetic kinda. I didn't realize my existence was a joke until way after I should have, kinda like I didn't realize it would sound like a joke until now
>>
>>27513151
I plan to be not just a wizard, but a godmage. That takes a thousand plus years of virginity. I will become one with reality and be able to bend it to my will.
>>
>>27511316
>Why haven't you commited suicide yet /r9k/?

Threads like this

>What the fuck are you still living for?

to die anyway?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.