[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What anime are you watching right now? Currently watching Rorouni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Rurouni Kenshin - Poster.jpg (84 KB, 378x535) Image search: [Google]
Rurouni Kenshin - Poster.jpg
84 KB, 378x535
What anime are you watching right now? Currently watching Rorouni kenshin
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>27511276
Just finished Plastic Nee-san
In the middle of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Gankutsuou and Space Brothers
On the last episode/part of Mardock Scramble

I don't even normally watch that much anime, so this is highly unusual for me.
>>
>>27511345
>in the middle of half a dozen series
i know that feel. I usually watch one at a time, but end up starting other shows during the time I'm watching one.
>>
shinsekai yori, it's pretty boring but I'm only on episode 4 and I trust people who say it gets better
>>
>>27511506
The show is amazing but if you aren't liking it now I don't think you'll love the show. Although i would definitely recommend sticking with it.
>>
I watched Darker than Black over the last few weeks.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED GOING INTO THE SECOND SEASON WHAT THE FUCK?

It's almost as bad as Gunslinger Girls s2 or Diebuster in comparison to the first season..

Seriously

>inzanami izanangi plot cop-out
>they add a magical girl who rehashes all the ethics addressed in the first season but from the lens of a literal social retard baby
>introduce a bunch of tough guy retard characters
>a whole arch about a pedophile with a newhalf dad who wants to fuck the magical girl
>basically the same ending as the first season
>>
>>27512150
the premise interests me but the first 3 episodes were nothing and the 4th episode was just a literal plot dump which is kind of lazy storytelling

i'm gonna stick with it, i don't like to drop shows but if i'm still bored by like episode 10 i'll stop
>>
Rurouni Kenshin manga >>> Samurai X animated movies >>> Rurouni Kenshin anime >>> One Piece >>> Samurai X live action movies
>>
File: 1309758839421.jpg (104 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1309758839421.jpg
104 KB, 960x540
>>27512254
>or Diebuster
>>
>>27512399
I really liked ssy. You should just stick with it. IMO the beginning was kind of boring but it gets more interesting once you start getting into it.

That's probs my fav anime series that I've watched but I don't watch a lot of anime so idk.
>>
>>27511276
Rurouni Kenshin is great. I'm currently watching After War Gundam X.
>>
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
Oshiete! Galko-chan
>>
>>27511276
I've been watching the Madoka Magica movies, going to start rebellion later.
>>
At work watching Hunter X Hunter, thanks to recommendations from fellow robots

Waiting for ep 4 to finish on this slow ass torrent but I like it quite a bit so far..
>>
File: gf.jpg (13 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
13 KB, 188x268
>>27511276

Currently watching Gallery Fake, pretty surprised by it, never thought they'd be able to make the life of a conservator/art dealer so interesting. I'm weak for jazzy tunes too, which this series has.
Also regularly following Gintama and One Piece.

Recall watching Kenshin a long time ago, the english dub left a lot to desire at times (amakakarooo rooo na haramaka). Thought it was ok overall, sometimes it dragged on a bit, the romance part sucked somewhat.

>>27511345
Verdict on Plastic Neesan?
>>
>>27514505
>Verdict on Plastic Neesan?
Hilarious, if you like anime tropes and absolutely no substance whatsoever. It's pandering, moe-blob cliches at their finest, with a few genuinely good jokes sprinkled in.

I'd only recommend it to people with a good sense of humor who are very familiar with slice-of-life/comedy anime.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.