[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robots I don't know what to do. >Playing truth or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: screwedup.png (165 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
screwedup.png
165 KB, 400x300
Hey Robots I don't know what to do.

>Playing truth or die with qt her friend and mine
>Recently came out to her and professed love
>They know of my dorm masturbation exploits
>Friend of qt asks if I ever masturbate to qt
>I admit I do
>Thinks got a bit awkward after admitting
>Don't know what to do

Should I go over and say something and if so what should I say? I have talked to her since and all seems normal but apparently she took it creepy
>>
>>27511056
Did anybody choose to die in the game of truth or die?
>>
>>27511176
*Truth or dare but I wished I would of died
>>
who cares ya dingus
>>
You have no one but yourself to blame for being honest.
>>
>>27511268
Where do I go from here? I know I fucked up
>>
>>27511288
I don't know, I've never been in a situation like this but best of luck getting yourself out of this.
>>
>>27511288
probably best to forget it.
Since you already talked to her it's probably better not to mention it.
>>
>>27511381
Her and her friend joked about it later on but my friend told me that they said later that they thought it was creepy
>>
>>27511419
There's no logic to it.

But their fault for asking for something they didn't want to hear.
>>
>>27511056
the problem, and what is creepy, is not to admit it, it's making it a big deal
it's no big deal, make anyone knowing believe it isn't, at all
don't ever bring it again, if it comes up, shoo it away while keeping a serious face (no embarassed smile or anything), or admit it without giving a fuck ("yeah, and ?")
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.