[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Imagine how that feels hhhhhhnnnnnggghhhhhh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 20140815153656-7401023e.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
20140815153656-7401023e.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>Imagine how that feels

hhhhhhnnnnnggghhhhhh
>>
>>27510813
I don't understand why a "deepthroat" would be nicer than an ordinary blowjob.
But I'm not 12 so I guess that's why.
>>
>>27510862
confirmed for never getting head ever
>>
>>27510869
deep throating doesn't even feel that good... visually impressive but it seriously doesn't feel like anything
>>
>>27510862
>whole dick getting sucked
>only tip of the dick getting
>same thing

you must be a frigid woman or a faggot
>>
>>27510899
LOL

you've never had a blowjob. they can't suck on it when they deepthroat a dick
>>
You know what's more interesting to me?

It would be seeing the smile on her face, having the warmth of her body next to me, her tits hanging down touching my legs. The overall highest level of intimate human connection. All the sounds and sensations and chemicals firing off in the brain. Experiencing her breathing patterns change and body flinch and shake in ways in which you never hear or see it move.

This is probably the most painful thing of being a KV.
>>
>>27510922
>dick in mouth
>doesn't count as sucking
>"LOL"

holy shit fuck off autistic retard,
>>
>>27510813
Blowjobs are ok, but even good BJs don't compare to the feel of raw pussy.
>>
>>27510933
Yeah, it's obvious you're a virgin... That feeling you're describing, it's just a first-timer's infatuation. Eventually you grow numb to it all and just want kinky sex. Ironically, that's when you become most desirable as a long-term romantic partner
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
>>27510933

Damn, bro. That feel
>>
>>27510813
How what feels? Having a mutilated dick because your parents got cucked by jews? No thanks.
>>
>>27510922
you're retarded and you clearly don't understand how suction works.
>>
>>27511008
they can suck on the base of the dick when they deepthroat, please go ahead and explain how they can suck with their throat

deepthroating feels like sticking your dick in a lose piece of wet flesh
>>
>>27510813
Who dat? Kinda reminds me of Romi rain, but I think it ain't her.
>>
>>27510899
Are you actually retarded or just 11? here is no "sucking" during a deepthroat
>>
>>27511041
if i push the air out of my mouth, that creates a suction chamber for the whole penis, not just the base. wow dude, sorry you've never had a decent blow job. sucks for you.
>>
>>27511174
you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>27511210
LOL i guarantee you i have sucked more dick than you, with more talent than you. i don't think you know what you're talking about, child. what's not to understand? no air = suction. it's very easy to empty your mouth of air.
>>
Romi Rain in Sloppy Head 5
>>
>>27511264
yep, you really have no clue what you're talking about
>>
You know what's more interesting to me?

It would be seeing the smile on her face, having the warmth of her body next to me, her tits hanging down touching my legs. The overall highest level of intimate human connection. All the sounds and sensations and chemicals firing off in the brain. Experiencing her breathing patterns change and body flinch and shake in ways in which you never hear or see it move.

This is probably the most painful thing of being a KV

>>>>> AGREED
>>
>>27510813
>Imagine how that feels
Having a pencil dick? Probably not good
>>
>>27510887
Bitch clearly wasn't doing it right (if at all, tbqh).

Try getting one from an experienced dude, it'll be a mindblowing experience (no pun intended).
>>
File: 1310564987331.jpg (28 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
1310564987331.jpg
28 KB, 407x428
>>27510813
>cut
must feel like shit tbqhfam
>>
>>27512343
Don't want to add to your pain but you're right, that is the best part. I haven't had sex in about a year (inb4 reeeeee it was a crazy landwhale) and the physical contact is the only part I miss, just being around and being in close contact with a naked girl.
>>
>>27510813
imagine what having her piss on your cock feels like
>>
>>27512945

>TFW no qt3.14 GF who gives sloppy bjs
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.