[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9
File: 1458611983013.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458611983013.gif
2 MB, 320x240
This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
>>
File: Kacy Hill.jpg (41 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
Kacy Hill.jpg
41 KB, 640x853
>>27510613
>There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met

I agree. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone belonged to everyone else?

(praise Ford)
>>
yes we should. We also don't need money, banks, insurance companies etc. as of 2016. But oh well...people's mentality doesn't evolve as fast as nanotechnology, and still blindly blame immigrants for everything that's wrong in society.
So i guess that we just have to stick with what we have anon.
>>
>>27510613
Check out those birth-marks on her knees.
>>
>>27510613
Lolwut. Are there really other virgin faggots like you out there that are really this self entitled?

What you said was so moronic it actually rustled me
>>
>>27511527
no, he's right

if society doesn't owe you anything than you don't owe it anything either, let it burn
>>
>>27511577
Okay? And then what? What exactly does that solve/lead to? How about you stop samefagging, stop talking in your edgy little circles, and run me through your autist logic. Go ahead anon, I'll humor you.
>>
>>27510613
>food, shelter, clothing, and transportation
That's obvious, and any non-third world country is working on that.

>sexual access to attractive females
I hope you can see by yourself why this is obviously more problematic. You can't just give women to men to satisfy their needs. They need to be willing. So unless we're talking about legal prostitution, you'll have to work for that one pal.
>>
>>27511577
That part is true but then he contradicts himself completely when he says that everyone should be "entilted" to free food etc. So ridiculously hypocritical almosts looks like satire.
>>
>>27510613

I think societies naturally follow a bell curve. Us on r9k are on the negative extreme side of the curve. It's not really about deserving, it's about conforming to societal norms. Whether that's bad or good is another discussion.
>>
File: when the acid kicks in.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
when the acid kicks in.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>27510613

gawd damn

gonna go ahead and demand sause right now.
>>
>>27510613
>If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

This is the most important knowledge you'll have at your disposal. How you react is entirely up to you. The world isn't fair, you need to accept that, but you don't have to deal with it.

You could opt out and join a commune, say Slab City in California, or you can live in such a way that doesn't let in too many of life's frustrations. Your call.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 818x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 818x259
>>27511683

No excuse anon
>>
>>27511631
>What exactly does that solve/lead to?

to justice, all need to suffer like the most unfortunate people in the world (not even talking about /r9k/ ) or there won't be justice
>>
>>27511127

A gram is better than a damn
>>
>>27511643
No. He's drawing conclusions. He's saying if society doesn't owe you anything, then he doesn't owe society anything. Therefore if he owes society something, society owes him something.

While that is okay logic, the world is unjust and it does whatever the fuck it wants. So in the end, anon doesn't get what he wants and the world keeps spinning.
>>
>>27511577
Says the guy munching on his fresh potato chips made and available to him to buy affordably
>>
>>27511955
The thing is, depending on where you live...society already gives you *something*. Neetbux, for example. That's litterally society giving money for free. Food, clothings, shelters...there are people out there who's willing to give you this.

Free women on the other hand, jesus christ m8 get real.
>>
>>27510613
you're right. there's literally more women than men on earth by about an 4:1 ratio. there's no reason you arent owed some pussy, especially considering that there's a chance anybodies newborn could end up figuring out free energy or something. only roasties disagree with this
>>
>>27512067

Yeah you're right. I don't know. I'm not a NEET.
>>
>>27511577
In fact "your taxes" go to public structures, nobody owes anything to anyone, you're just "paying" to get services back.
The state isn't one big shady corporation, it's you, well not you because you're the shitty NEET who ruins the concept.
>>
File: 1455976746488.jpg (665 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
1455976746488.jpg
665 KB, 1500x1159
>>27510613
Maslow would disagree. Sexual release is a basic need. Sexual intimacy is not.
>>
>>27512299
nobody gives a fuck what maslow thinks
>>
>>27512348
>No one
Literally the tenth most cited psychologist of the 20th Century.
http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug02/eminent.aspx
>>
>>27512299
The first two levels should be provided unconditionally by the society you live in. Then you can figure out how to skip the next two and be actualized all the time without depending on others.
>>
>>27512444
>normalfaggets

nobody who matters* my mistake
>>
However you must fight. They will not give them too you.
>>
>>27512505
Yeah, NEETs matter so much more oy vey nigga
>>
>>27510613
I'm gay dude. Am I not entitled to having my basic needs met as well? Of course I am. Bend over and spread your cheeks for me, anon.
>>
>>27510613
Source?

<pasta originalle>
>>
>>27510613
That's not society that's slavery op.
>>
>>27512505
>robots have the audacity to call normal people with functioning social, academic, and work backgrounds as useless
My sides can't handle this.
>>
Society owes it to each individual to have their needs met.

There is absolutey NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, women should have to settle for disgusting beta males.
>>
>>27512558
>sheeple are some kind of standard for moral, social and intellectual authority

lol. r you srs right now?
>>
>>27512601
the OP actually said 'basic needs'.
>>
>>27512640
Sex with hot chicks isn't a basic need.
>>
>>27512601
the most beta of beta males would still beat up and dominate the most alpha women if they can manage 20 pushups. read it and weep,
>>
>>27511527
>self-entitled

then I hereby won't allow you to have sex or find partnership either. that would be too selfish.
see how retarded you sound, you fucking berniecuck communist atheist asshole wigger?
>>
>>27512601
>There is absolutey NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, women should have to settle for disgusting beta males.

oh sure, keep feeding the misandry bubble. it will burst in YOUR face anyway. stupid fucking retard shitlord.
>>
>>27512547
>implying it means OP would go for lesbian women

fuck your dumb fallacy.
>>
>>27512677
That's not misandry. Misandry is against men. Virgin beta males are not men.
>>
You know what's pathetic about this? OP wants sex with ATTRACTIVE females and nothing else, yet thinks women who want attractive men are whores.

Tbhfiasmhay (to be honest family I am shaking my head at you)
>>
>>27512736
men and women are NOT equal. get over it cunt. if you want to become equal to men so badly become a tranny otherwise stfu
>>
>>27512659
I envy your delusion, but obviously that's not true. Some women can kick some huge ass. Even your 300lb+ self.
>>
>>27512736
That's because men and women are completely different and should be held to different standards. Women practically offer nothing aside from looks and sex.
>>
>>27512626
>robots' opinion has any sort of value
Are YOU serious?
>>
>>27512865
This board contradicts this whole statement. Men here are useless, and I'll be the first one to admit it.
>>
>>27512955
>please notice me Stacy
Men have outclassed women in virtually everything except vanity and hubris.
>>
>>27512955
They are only useless because they received zero positive reinforcement in their lives so they have no real motivation to do anything. Men possess a gazillion inherited skill that women will never have. Just because a man is not capable of lifting heavy shit doesn't mean he still isn't infinitely more useful to society than an average woman when it comes to performing different tasks.
>>
>>27511631
it really bothered me that you spoke to someone like that. I have a feeling you wouldn't speak so harshly if you were talking face to face. Yet because it's online you feel as though it's perfectly acceptable to belittle and bash that guy.

Why? Because you can get away with it? Because it's what is considered normal on this website? Seriously, I'm curious.
>>
>>27511631
He's actually spot on. Everyone always asks what others can do for them, why can't I do that?
>>
>>27512988
Seems like I triggered you. You should learn to hide your lack of self-esteem.

>>27512994
I won't fall into that. Plenty of us received positive reinforcement, yet we fail because we're lazy, and keep on blaming others for our failures. No more of that bullshit, I'd rather start to work on myself than continue to over-rationalize my shitty life with self-pitying arguments.
>>
You don't understand, OP.
Modern society exists to serve women, which ultimately profits the mercantile class that enslaved us.

When they say you aren't owed anything, they are referring to young white men.

>>27511767
I predict the rise of male only communes in the near future. Think mad-max, except with less exciting characters.
>>
>>27513048
Lack of self esteem? I'm not the one putting myself down to score brownie points with people who I know don't care about me.
>>
>>27513048
>I won't fall into that. Plenty of us received positive reinforcement, yet we fail because we're lazy, and keep on blaming others for our failures. No more of that bullshit, I'd rather start to work on myself than continue to over-rationalize my shitty life with self-pitying arguments.
You can work as hard as you like and are free to do anything with your life. Doesn't change the fact that we have countless statistics that say women don't actually give a shit how hard you work, how useful you are to society, etc, all they care about is your genetic and the more handsome you are the more women you will hog.
>>
>>27513065
>being honest about how I am is now to seek attention
We're both losers m8, the only difference is that you deny it.
>>
>>27513089
You're only furthering my point that it is you with the self esteem issues, or perhaps you are useless. But it's absurd that you'd try to project your insecurities onto me.
>>
>>27513072
>countless statistics
I would take that with a grain of salt

As for the rest, I probably agree that most women mostly care about physical looks. That's what we all do though. Also, from my life experience, I've seen quite a few men who were downright ugly with cute girlfriends, so obviously there's more to it than this black/white reasoning.
>>
>>27510613
Nice bait. Thanks for the hot gif at least fucking loser
>>
>>27513122
And you're furthering my point that you're in denial. Haven't you notice that alpha males never really say that they're better than women? Only betas do. So yes, you lack self-esteem, or otherwise you're completely oblivious to how you are.
>>
>>27513182
How would you know what alpha males do or don't say? They don't even have to explicitly say that, some things can be implied. Finally, I don't see where the hell you're bringing this factor of "who is alpha/beta" into things as that was never part of the debate.
>>
>>27510613
So when are you going to provide me with some tendies? Or did you mean for other people that aren't you to provide me with these things?
>>
>>27513275
I already pay taxes which go towards providing you with shit you mongoloid NEET.
>>
>>27510613

I'm not going to touch on all the other shit you you said because that's a series of other gigantic debates in itself. Going to talk specifically about this,

>all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.

I agree with you, but a woman should be paid or traded for her services. The idea that every man should have at least one woman that they could rape whenever they want is fucking stupid and childish. If prostitution were legalized in the USA, and it should be, this would not be an issue.

Being involuntarily celibate for decades at a time, or even your entire life in some very rare cases is actually pretty shitty and can be damaging to your mental and emotional well being. Women and Chad might brush this off as nothing and that's partially due to how shittily autistic retards like OP present the issue. Institutionalized rape is a completely unacceptable solution.
>>
>>27513380
I disagree, I don't think sex is a need at all. First of all, how are we defining needs, and second of all, lack of sex won't actually kill you, so in what sense do you "need" sex?
>>
>>27513449

As I said its damaging to your mental and emotional well being. Of course it isn't going to kill you. But it drives people to have some severe issues that can lead to suicide, criminal activity, crippling personality flaws, debilitating disorders that make it difficult for them to work and causes them to be NEET, etc.

Never knowing the feeling of love, acceptance, intimacy, or being sexually desired by a woman can absolutely cause someone to be depressed or hateful. People have raped and murdered because of these things.

Besides, even if it won't specifically make r9k poster #837 strangle his neighbor to death and then rape her, it still would generally increase the quality of life for a large amount of men. And for a fair wage in a controlled environment, what's the downside to this?
>>
>>27510613
Why only if you're male?
If you wanna be a retard why not at least be fair retard?
>>
>>27510613
>>>/thevenusproject/
>>
>>27513528
Right but I still wouldn't consider it a need in the same sense that id consider thinks like food, shelter, water, and clothing necessities.
>>
>>27513559

I'm not OP but of course this extends to females too. The only reason it isn't worth mentioning is because females who are involuntarily celibate is a much, much smaller group than males who are. I'm not denying that such people exist but I cannot even think of a hypothetical scenario in which a woman would be in such a position besides her literally only wanting 8-10/10 Chad's and refusing to bother with anyone else, while at the same time being a disgusting unlikable landwhale. And even then, disgusting landwhales can still get the dick with little to no effort, though they will probably never find a boyfriend worth a fuck who actually cares about them.

The thing about that is, I can give a girl 200 dollars to let me fuck her for an hour and then leave. You can't really pay someone to simulate a satisfying relationship with you unless you're an extremely rich woman.

>>27513616

Then what are you even arguing with me about? No, you don't need sex as much as food.
>>
>>27513616
Would you consider having social contact a human need? It's the same
>>
>>27513528
The downside is that somebody is forced to have sex with a disgusting creature like you
>>
>>27513645
>>27513651
Well I'm saying that because it won't kill you, it wouldn't be considered a need in the traditional sense that we think of needs. Additionally, I would note that human contact isn't inherently sexual so I don't see the need for sex specifically.
>>
>>27512830
I am 8/10 and fuck beautiful women who voluntarily want me.

How mad does this make you, 1/10?
>>
File: 1441897283883-r9k.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1441897283883-r9k.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
That's what happens when you atomize a society. When you make people responsible for themselves and no one else.

You have kike bankers taxing poor people for opening bank accounts and drug companies charging $150 a pill because they know they can. You have those with power abusing it and plundering the weak and disenfranchised of every little bit they can just because they can.

It's disgusting.
>>
>>27513731

Nobody is forced to do anything, they would choose to take a job and be paid to do it. There would be legal safeguards to prevent the spread of disease, security she could call at any moment to remove the client if he does anything sketchy, and she would be able to quit whenever.
>>
>>27513796
MAGA?

<commente originailsimmo>
>>
>>27513796

But the free market is self regulating anon :^)

It just works!
>>
>>27513807
Oh so you're just talking about prostitutes?
Just say prostitutes then and don't try to spice it with some pseudo philosophical bullshit.
>>
>>27511631
Reality is not something you exist in. Reality is constitutive of your being. You are afraid of not having society to fall back on because you are afraid of dying and not having significance. This is something only you can address.
>>
>>27510613
Indeed, normalfags are quick to say that the world owes us nothing, but then they say shit like "other people don't deserve to suffer just because you couldn't get a gf". Too bad for them, we don't owe them anything either.

>>27512299
Maslow said sex, not "sexual release" or "sexual intimacy".
>>
>>27513870

How on earth was it not clear to you that I was always talking about prostitutes? Are you retarded?
>>
>>27513897
Alright alright

What if somebody doesn't have a job?
The person gets food, cloths, shelter bla bla.
Is society also supposed to pay visites at the nearest brothel?
>>
The problem is actually that there is no longer any way to be a meaningful actor in society If there were then the sex would follow. Discover ways to test society and see what it demands from you. Let your body die and accept the inexistence of the free will that is used to justify what is.
>>
>>27512601
>There is absolutey NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, women should have to settle for disgusting beta males.
I can give you six good reasons.
>>
>>27513971

Then no, if they don't have a job then all they get is the absolute necessities for survival. I already think we give jobless people too much, considering many people live comfortably on it and happily abuse the system, never planning to work. Its a god damn shame actual people in need have to be lumped in with them.

I don't care if they have to be a part time wagecuck at McDonalds, if they want sex that bad they can pull that off. A lot of the NEETs on this board would get an easy part time job if it got them pussy.
>>
>>27514005
>only two roasties
>most of his victims were male
>none of the males are chads
So much for the day of retribution.
>>
>>27514013
>muh survival
I wish this meme would end just so people would stop pretending that they don't die.
>>
>>27514005
These people all look like robots, expecially the three bottom one. Why do you even praise this guy ?
>>
File: pitchthebat.png (183 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
pitchthebat.png
183 KB, 367x367
>>27514005
>One possible Stacy
>One maaaaybe beta?
>One butt-ugly fatty
>Three Autismos

So if you piss off an aspie, he mostly just kills other aspies? Seems like a win-win for the 10/10s.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.