[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex just got fucked by her new boyfriend and she messaged me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: download_20160617_004823.jpg (88 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
download_20160617_004823.jpg
88 KB, 810x1080
My ex just got fucked by her new boyfriend and she messaged me saying that I could fuck her if I don't mind sloppy seconds. Also wants me to go down on her.

Would r9k do it? I'm a virgin.
>>
>>27510322
Take a long sword with you and cut her roast then fuck her.
>>
>Ex
>But never had sex with her
Also that's one nasty pussy, Senpai
>>
sure bruh, just make sure to strangle the shit out of her.
>>
Hey, at least you didn't have to blow her current boyfriend and swallow to lose your v card.

I did.
>>
>>27510322

Tell your ex to fucking shave, that pussy's a disgrace.

Also, DON'T FUCKING DO IT!
>>
File: 1384240172000.jpg (397 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1384240172000.jpg
397 KB, 600x800
Here's another pic she sent me
>>
Anon i would be carfully.
It could be that you will encounter with charlie, while trawling this jungle.
>>
That is the nastiest vag I have ever seen....
>>
File: roastie roastie.png (1 MB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
roastie roastie.png
1 MB, 600x800
>>27510480
Reply to her with pic related

Tell her to shave too or you'll send her nudes to her mommy and daddy
>>
Those vaginas are a fucking mess. The excessive hair only exacerbates the problem.
>>
File: 6bd.jpg (50 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
6bd.jpg
50 KB, 600x828
>bang her
>record it
>send the video to her parents and her boyfriend

revenge'd
>>
File: vag.png (419 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
vag.png
419 KB, 480x640
>>27510574

Never google "nasty vagina" to prove a point.
>>
>>27510432

What the fuck lad.
>>
Ask for a pic of her asshole OP do it, also ask if you can rim her, but after you get the picture
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.