[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>downtime before one of my college classes begins >we are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
>downtime before one of my college classes begins
>we are just waiting on the professor
>the people at the table next to mine are talking about Impractical Jokers
>it's my favorite hidden camera show
>now's the time for me to get my foot in the door and make friends
>I actually have thoughts on this topic
>I say something to them about the show
>they ignore me and keep talking like I never said anything
>remember why I keep quiet and never speak to anyone unless forced to
>>
>>27510119
u must be ugly n creepy m8

remember it's all women's fault!!
>>
>>27510119

You're supposed to get the foot in the door during events that call for social interaction, senpai.

Join the Urban Gaming Club or another club, this is how you meet friends.
>>
>>27510119
That must feel brutal
>>
File: oh.jpg (90 KB, 696x475) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
90 KB, 696x475
>make really funny joke
>Im too quiet/people ignore me
>chad sitting near me repeats the joke and the class erupts in laughter
>he shrugs at me
;=;
>>
>>27510119
That's really interesting. That's my favorite show too, it helps make the idea of talking to people in public seem less scary (but I'm still not confident enough to do it).

But good on you, anon. The world may be too fucked beyond repair to ever fit in, but at least you tried.
>>
>>27510119
This is litterally me at every party.

It's like people hate me before I've even opened my fucking mouth.
>>
>>27510224

Are you drinking? Alcohol is a social lubricant, you're not going to get anywhere on those rusty wheels.
>>
>>27510215
I know what you mean. You see the guys interact with total strangers in places like parks and most of the time people don't care. They're also doing it in New York so you'd expect many people to be like "buzz off asshole".
>>
>>27510119
I'm sorry this happens to u. I guess you guys are right that some people live on easy mode
>>
>>27510151
The people at those clubs are so autistic that I don't even want to associate with them. I'm far from a normalfag, but I'm not autistic enough to play table top games for 8 hours (the only activity they do)
>>
File: angryfrog.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>27510119

>start to say something interesting
>get interrupted

YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH FUCKING NORMIESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27510119
Oh god op I know that feel, I'm so sorry, it's awful.
But hey, we are supossed to be the creepy bad guys.
>>
>>27511186
Basically happens I've ever tried to speak in a group setting. I'm either interrupted and ignored or just ignored altogether unless I'm DIRECTLY addressed. This happens every time so I just learned to never speak up because who was going to listen?
>>
>>27510150
>>27511242
I'm not even ugly or creepy. But there's no way in hell I'm posting a pic.
I guess I just look like a weak, meek, push-over so people don't pay attention to me since I don't seem important. I've come to realize I'm a very forgettable person. It always took teachers longer compared to other students to learn my name. And my fucking name is Joe. I'm just an average fucking Joe that blends in and nobody cares about or remembers.
>>
>>27511282
Speak with more confidence, can't stress this enough.

Also speak only when you have an idea on what your talking about. Otherwise asking questions about the topic is a good way to redirect attention towards you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.