[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 6.-spoiled-woman.jpg (97 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
6.-spoiled-woman.jpg
97 KB, 400x599
Black guy here.

Why don't white guys understand that the more they spoil their women, the worse they get?

If you actually gave your women a slap now and again, they wouldn't treat you guys like shit.

hth.
>>
>>27510045
It's not a race specific thing dummy, there are black dudes who put pussy on a pedestal too

Also hitting your girlfriend is no way to get her to listen to you willfully, it'll make her afraid.a
>>
>>27510045
b8 b8 b8 m8
>>
>>27510045
Alright, ill just convene with the hive mind and at the meeting we'll decide to stop putting women on pedestals. Hey you guys are killing each other in droves, you should really sort that out when you meet again.
>>
>>27510045
What do you think of indian and asian women?
>>
>>27510162
They kill a lot of white people too.
>>
>>27510179
Different blackbot, but indians girls are ok, depends on if they are FOB or if they are super white washed stacy wannabes.
Asian girls are top tier, but they all hate me cus I'm black baka
>>
>>27510073
>pussy on a pedestal

Why is the American vernacular full of these niggerisms.
>>
They treat us well because our culture is different to your shitty misogynistic culture.
>>
>>27510073
Don't you know how Korean men keep theirs wives in check? That's why they go crazy when a woman has an affair or man has an affair.
>>
Black guy here
Femanon here
Obvious bait you role-playing faggot
>>
>>27510985
Who gives a fuck about Korean men apart from koreaboos
>>
>>27510748
Why ya trippin, god?
>>
>>27511253

There are Koreabots here.

I'm an Asian robot as well.
>>
ITT a black guy creates evidence for the police in his pending domestic abuse trail
>>
>>27511352
Still. Who cares outside of Asians?

Asian men don't "keep their women in check". They're just the same as white women except they've traded less promiscuity for significantly greater materialism. That and the unmarried cohort among young females in Japan and Korea is equal to or greater than that in Western countries.
>>
Well they deserve it here. And they're not bad yet. I don't interact at all with bad women. Even on a tinder hookup I just leave without a word if I see a bad sign. Who cares, bit of wasted time. The feeling is great desu. You sometimes get shit thrown at you but women can't throw for shit. They just bruise you at most.
>>
>>27511390
>implying they'd be that through in a black guy case
Her claim should be enough. Really the amount of money spent on these cases could be put to better use and further the African American community a great deal if blacks are just assumed guilty.

Probably a net positive for them.
>>
>>27511576
It's amazing when you consider that even a leftist journalist who wrote a book about the black community admitted the fundamental problem was actually under-policing of their communities.

So many myths about police/black relations in the US. Another is the idea that blacks are more likely to be shot by cops, when in reality, if you control for conditions (did the suspect attempt to resist arrest?) they're less likely to.
>>
>>27511598
Anon I was just being provocative and making ludicrous suggestions which disregard a large number of things.

Cmon. Don't start with the racist crap. Also source that shit. Seems like fun.
>>
>>27511661
That's from the CUNY John Jay College of Crim Justice Professor, Peter Moskos.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all

>Adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown of the U.S. population, he said black men are 3.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white men. But also adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown in violent crime, the data actually show that police are less likely to kill black suspects than white ones.

Read Ghettoside by Jill Leovy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.