[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl asked me out to see a movie tonight. What do. I'm scared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1440965923589.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1440965923589.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
A girl asked me out to see a movie tonight. What do. I'm scared.
>>
>>27509996
Go for it, she's probably into you. Don't be scared you idiot.
>>
>>27509996
don't go - movies are over priced
>>
movies are the worst kind of date anon, I hope you didn't suggest it
>>
Go see it and pretend as hard as you can that you're cool and not a spaz. Just remember you don't have to vocalize any autistic thoughts. Preview them in your head and if there's any doubt never miss a good opportunity to shut the fuck up. She doesn't know you so don't let her impression of you be a spazzy autist.
>>
>>27509996
Do it so you won't have to make a lame greentext story about a missed opportunity in a few days
>>
>>27509996
Do it faggot this is your only chance to escape this hell

Just don't pay for hers but do offer to go get coffee or something after the movie, your treat
>>
>>27509996
you don't go you retard what's so hard about this
>>
File: 1372122482107.jpg (42 KB, 432x436) Image search: [Google]
1372122482107.jpg
42 KB, 432x436
>>27510014
>>27510028
>>27510042

>he gets there
>"Hey Anon! This is my boyfriend Chad and several of my other friends!"
>>
>>27509996
fuck off your normalfag piece of shit

I hope you get shot in the cinema
>>
>>27509996
How tall are you? Orooginal
>>
>>27510085

So? OP is not "into" her beyond maybe wanting to see her boobies.

Being cool around a woman with popular guy friends is a good way to be friends with the popular guys, which will open opportunities for parties which will make your social standing go up which will lead to women actually wanting your cock.

OP needs to go in assuming he isn't "getting in."
>>
>watch triple 9
>tell me if it's any good, I keep hearing mixed reviews
>>
After you get out of the theatre touch her on the arm and ask her to go out for some coffee so you can discuss the movie. If she has a positive reaction to this, its game on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.