[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Sad stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ballad of ella.png (801 KB, 1284x781) Image search: [Google]
ballad of ella.png
801 KB, 1284x781
Can we get some sad stories in here? They always seem cleansing for the soul to me.

This one of the best I've ever read:
http://imgur.com/gallery/jNOru
>>
>>27509989
Do you REALLY expect me to READ all that SHIT!?
>>
>>27509989
Just tell me, do they suck eachothers dicks? if not, I'm not interested.

also
>linking imgur, the most reddit of image hosters
>>
>>27510061
It's hosted on there, and the images are too big to upload here, or I would have done it.

>>27510048
It's seriously worth the time. Trust me.
>>
>>27510216
Summarize it for us please.
>>
>>27510331
I read this story before it's not really that big of a deal.
>author of story and his friend see hot girl in their class
>friend hits up girl, they start dating
>girl has a friend who dates author, but the author still always has a thing for the girl
>things go well for a while
>ffwd some time
>girl and authors friend have broken up, author is conflicted because his gf is amazing but he still loves the girl
>dumps his gf and goes to hang out with girl, they bang, she admits she loves him (even though she 'loved' his friend and dumped him without second thought)
>she dies in car accident

If I remember correctly he even gets back with the girl he dumped. Alpha as fuck. The story was kinda sad but it wasn't really that good to be honest.
>>
File: 1456204010494.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1456204010494.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>27509989
>oh my god she was so pretty
>so perfect
>a literal goddess
>please smile at me m'lady

This sounds like the opening of a shitty Young Adult novel. Fuck man, you read the entire thing? This is some John Green-tier pussy worship right here. What kind of self-respecting guy lets his life be controlled by some bitch he stares at from a distance?
>>
I was very disappointed when I learned she wasnt a trap
>>
File: little-girl-crying.jpg (100 KB, 594x413) Image search: [Google]
little-girl-crying.jpg
100 KB, 594x413
>>27509989
>at dinner table
>mom is grading a stack of essays from the elementary school she teaches at
>dad is just playing candy crush on his phone
>mom starts crying in the middle of reading
>dad asks her whats wrong
>she hands him the essay
>"My wish is to become a smart phone. My parents love their smart phone very much.They care about the smart phone so much that sometimes they forget to care about me. When my father comes from work tired, he has time for his smart phone but not for me. When my parents are doing some important work and their smart phone is ringing, one ring and they check their phone, but not me even if I am crying. That is why my wish is to become a smart phone."
>dad starts crying too and hugs mom
>tfw I wrote that essay and snuck it into her pile
>>
>>27512560
Damn fampai I'm actually tearing up a little bit
>>
>>27512560
Did they learn to care?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.