[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tell dad I am thinking of a sex change >Scared because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: flat,220x200,075,t.u1.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
flat,220x200,075,t.u1.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
>Tell dad I am thinking of a sex change
>Scared because he is ex-military and Christian
>His reply surprises me
>"K whatever, always thought you were some kind of fruit anyway, have fun"
>Tell mum
>Her reply is even more shocking
>"I think it's a great idea! If it means you will finally leave your basement I am happy!"
>"Probably, being a man is so fucking hard when you have aspergers, If I was a girl all I'd have to do is keep quiet and look pretty. I've been curious about having a vagina and breasts since I was 10 so now that my male life is FUBAR I may as well go ahead with it"
>"I completely understand son"

Is my mum a fag enabler or is she redpilling that men really are playing the game of life on nightmare mode? She is the only normie that has ever fully agreed with all my /r9k/ beliefs.
>>
>>27509900
Your parents already consider you a write-off.
>>
Dude don't fall for the trap meme.

You're already aspergers, you'll just be a weird tranny. Don't let them encourage you to do it.
>>
>>27509900
Are u cut
>>
This is what parents giving up on their child looks like. God r9k makes me not want to have kids. If there was a 100% sure test for whether your kid would grow up to be a 30 year old parasite I'd abort on the spot.
>>
>>27509900
Fuck them. If they can't accept who you are them they don't deserve to have you as a son. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
>>
File: Sean_Concept.jpg (96 KB, 501x353) Image search: [Google]
Sean_Concept.jpg
96 KB, 501x353
>>27509900
Nice dub dubs but
>>27509920
is the truth. Don't do it by the way, you're probably already too old and won't be a qt trap, just an ugly man in a dress who will kill himself later. Better to just get /fit/ or something.
>>
Your parents already gave up on any hopes and dreams they had about you. Congratulations, I guess.
>>
>>27509920
>>27510006
I definitely got that message from my dad but my mum was full of hope that the sex change would improve me.
>>27509970
We don't do that Jewish shit here in England.
>>27509985
But they are accepting me
>>27509992
No I'm low test, I'm 24 but everyone says I look 17. I think I'd turn out qt to be honest. Also fuck getting /fit/ I am legit trans in that the idea of having muscles freaks me out it's just that it would have likely stayed buried had I not failed life.
>>
>>27510161
>But they are accepting me
You wouldn't notice how it feels when they consider you a write-off, since you're a sperg.
>>
>>27510234
Whatever. if the rest of you want to stay beta men, more power to you, I'd be perfectly happy female so there really is no point in continuing to stay a miserable male just to please a bunch of strangers.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (33 KB, 307x247) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
33 KB, 307x247
iktf. already growing out me hair and have ddcup silicone tits but the shoestring the are tied too digs into me neck and i have to take them off for a few days but i just wear them around the house. gunna take pills once i move out this year.
Why do you want to be a dude?, seriously
>Can't bald
>The more valued and attractive sex
>Clothes are more interesting and I'm a straight guy but panties seem and look comfy compared to men's underwear which is dull and boring
>Can easily get laid
>Don't have to approach the opposite sex to initiate a date
>males are nothing but muscle dildos. nothing but walking dildos. if you cannot please a female with your dick, ye might as well be a male doll like the ones without a dick.
>females are protected by cops
>males have to pay child support and alimony
>'oh look. another male flashing their dick on the internet.'
>get labeled such things as creep/loser/perv
>cannot visit playgrounds/party areas/mini golf and other child-safe areas without looking like a pedo/creep/rapist
>malls are 80% for females
>f2m dating another male [mostly gay] will get dumped when found out used to be a female
>f2m has to get rid of their tits/vajj/etc and get a fake adam's apple/dick
>f2m dates a female. might as well go lesbian while being a female.
>more likely to do suicide than m2f
>males are more likely to start a school-shooting than females
>get labeled if you do not ONLY make fun of middle-aged white single males
>females cannot be homeless longer than males
>>
You better let your dad fuck you once you're done. Least you can do for being such a failure
popped a boner while typing this
>>
File: 1451640410181.jpg (57 KB, 471x598) Image search: [Google]
1451640410181.jpg
57 KB, 471x598
> I've been curious about having a vagina and breasts since I was 10 so now that my male life is FUBAR I may as well go ahead with it

Trannies are literally a fucking meme, cutting their dicks off because they're losers and curious about a fetish. Transition into a corpse faggot.
>>
>>27509900
You do realize that females know how hard men have it.

But if they openly disclosed it, society would stop giving them everything in life for free.

Females are biologically manipulative, and will automatically try to screw you.
>>
>>27509900
>Implying any of that is true.
I wish I had your fucking parents, I hate you so much, I hate myself so much, I hate everything, kill me.
>>
>>27510295
>it's a nux thread

YEE
>>
>>27510435
yee.
nuxed.com - click the pictures
>>
>>27510161
>my mum was full of hope that the sex change would improve me
improve you to the point where you'd move out and stop leeching off her, yeah.

It's still pretty obvious she's given up any hope of you being a normal, healthy person that can make them proud

Look at the way you typed out her responses, "i completely understand anon" is something you say when someone says something really fucking bizarre that you don't know wtf to say to, but you don't want to upset them

Sorry anon.
>>
>>27510295
Exactly, being a man is fucking shit. The clothes are boring, heaps of social expectation constantly piled upon you, nobody automatically likes you, you always have to "prove yourself", can't do certain things because "it's gay", not valued by society. My mum bought me a makeup set and it's soo fun. How can lifting weights at the gym possibly compare?
>>27510400
I know I feel really bad because I know that I am really lucky to have both parents this accepting.
>>
File: 1458152599362.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1458152599362.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>27510680
>accepting
Totally. I completely understand, anon. Just get out of my house already.
>>
>>27509900
what do you do ? you have a job or something ?
>>
>>27510962
Trying to start a business, drones.
>>
>>27509900
>look pretty
>as a tranny

Haaha op, you don't know life as an ugly girl. You're going to regret it so bad.
>>
>>27509900

being a man is nightmare mode but being chad is heaven mode

all the more reason for you to take whatever drastic measures you feel are needed to level the playing field in your favor

all is fair in love and war
>>
File: thirst.png (256 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
thirst.png
256 KB, 450x800
>>27511479
original post yes it is original
>>
I've thought about getting a sex change before but I'm too comfortable in my own body. I do love the idea of being a qt grrl though.
>>
>>27511723
Do it. As time goes on you'll feel less comfortable due to being hairy, square jawed and balding.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.