[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vent-thread Vent your problems and whatnot Let's all cheer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Vent-thread

Vent your problems and whatnot

Let's all cheer eachother up

Whenever my mom gets sick, she gets really sick. She has a weak immune system or whatever
each time she gets sick like this, I get so fucking angry walking around her, I almost cry.
I want to fucking punch her, beat the shit out of her.
it just reminds me of how abusive she was towards me as a child during these periods, with partial neglect and yelling abuse.
her worst sides are always amplified when she is sick
so whenever she is sick, I feel scared
I'm scared she's gonna treat me and my siblings like she did when we were young
fucking hell ugh
>>
>>27509861
>how abusive she was towards me as a child during these periods, with partial neglect and yelling abuse
Boohoo mommy won't buy me tendies ! Cry harder, BITCH
>>
>>27509997
Definitely the problem
>>
I was of the impression that all the woman hate was just memes. Like I legitimately thought nobody meant any of it and everyone was just parroting to force the meme.

But I recently had an eye opener when my mother used the "holes argument" the other day

>"stop slouching, you won't get a gf like that"
>"talk more, girls don't like quiet guys"
Ect ect

I guess also the fact that she divorced my dad (BBC) once they stopped being intimate in their 30s (the wall) and she settled for the balding younger brother of someone she dated in high school (beta cuck).

I'm probably on 4chan to much to be honest.
>>
File: 132856905957.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
132856905957.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
I want to get fired and fuck up my mind with various drugs and chemicals. Existing sucks
>>
>>27510366
>holes argument
I don't understand huh
>>
>>27510401
Idk exactly. But I usually see the pic get posted here.

It had something to do where the argument women always resorted to involved having access to their holes/Sex and if they were online or their holes weren't an option they'd fall back on stating that you wouldn't have access to the holes of other women irl. Something like that.
>>
>>27509861
tyrone took a photo of me taking a shower 2 years ago
they're sayin they will send it
I'm going to kill these motherfuckers
>>
What the fuck do I do, I have no friends, I effectively dropped out of uni a year ago, the only job experience I have was when I was 16 and that ended on bad circumstances

The fuck do i do, how do I apply to any thing at all, how is there a place ever that will hire me above a shit head that dropped out of highschool and already knew he was a piece of shit

Why cant a rock drop from the sky on my head
>>
>>27510664
A lot of places accept resumes with a few holes in them
Cheer up bud, just send a lot of applications
>>
I bought plane tickets to Europe the other day and now I regret it completely because it is too stressful and I would rather lay in bed and do nothing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.