[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic shit you did as a kid >School brings out a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1458675193272.png (141 KB, 296x290) Image search: [Google]
1458675193272.png
141 KB, 296x290
ITT: Autistic shit you did as a kid

>School brings out a limbo bar for sports day
>In line to try it
>Behind two of the hot girls
>They're chatting
>Decide to try and be funny
>Lean in and attempt to say "how low can you go" in a gameshow voice
>End up stumbling and shouting it, increasing volume with every word
>They laugh
>Start crying

Fuck limbo
>>
autistic bump for autistic stories
>>
I used to wear a black trenchcoat to school every single day for all 4 years.
I didn't even realize I was an edgelord.
>>
I was a fatty and wore those fishnet arm-glove things, but because I was so fat I just looked like a stuffed ham

I was bullied but I deserved it because I'm actually autistic and don't have awareness

I'm doomed to a life of cringing at my past self and realizing things only in hindsight
>>
File: 1395340595343.gif (792 KB, 499x371) Image search: [Google]
1395340595343.gif
792 KB, 499x371
>>27509954
>Socially fucking retarded
>In edgelord phase
>Always telling anyone who'd listen that darkness is everything and darkness the only answer and that you have to embrace darkness
>Some grill tells me the only darkness her friend wants is dark dick
>"Fuck off, Amy, Richard doesn't know anything about embracing the darkness"

God I hated that phase, every moment of my life was ballad-worthy cringe
>>
I don't fucking understand. Diagnosed with severe ADHD at age 3,17 years ago, and only now they tell me I'm also autistic ?
What the fug how does that work ?
Guess that explains my daily autism.
>>
>>27510070
Autism often goes undiagnosed in children that don't display the typical symptoms. Often autistic children are able to put on a "mask" for work and school, blame themselves for "tantrums" when it's really sensory overload, and get written off as nerdy or eccentric. The same thing happened to my little brother- didn't talk until age 3, severe speech impediment, sensitive to noises/light, obsessive interests.. yet he was pegged as ADHD until fairly recently when my mom took him to a new psychologist. He's 18 now.

Honestly get a diagnosis helped me understand myself a lot better and work to address my issues instead of being confused/nervous/unhappy all the time.
>>
>>27510017
>dark dick
>richard doesn't know anything about embracing the darkness

top lel, moar stories anon
>>
File: 1313611109020.png (275 KB, 614x510) Image search: [Google]
1313611109020.png
275 KB, 614x510
>talked to a girl on the phone for hours playing pretend adventures
>every day
>for a year
To this day I have never played dungeons and dragons but I would probably dig it
>>
>>27510138
You're correct. I got diagnosed this week and it all started to make sense. I mean sometimes I just felt like a fucking retard, never talking to anyone , running from my own birthday party, being holed up in my room for months even when a robber broke in downstairs. It just explained everything. At least I'm not a potato.
What are some jobs for autists with no human contact whatsoever ?
>>
>>27510257
jobs? neetbux is the way. i'm similar to you and a couple other anons in here and have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and need meds. my plan is to get the neetbux because i just can't handle a certain amount of interaction with strangers especially when people are generally complete assholes. working a job especially one that requires dealing with customers(almost all base level jobs) is going to shorten my life span from the stress and shit related.
>>
>>27510385
Yeah.. Neetbux is the way to go I guess. People with autism can get neetbux ? Sorry I don't really know much about anything. Will I have to go out to fill forms or something ? Like to an office ? Is the process online I can do at home ?
>>
>>27510514
you talk to a social worker who determines if youre autistic enough to not work

its the one time where you need to b urself
>>
>>27510557
I spoke to a social worker once but ended up on suicide watch and now I have to take less then 4 minutes to do poos in the toilet or they come in
>>
>>27510669
That is a possibility ?
How do they know you took more than 4 mins in toilet ? They live in your house ? They have a tracking device on you ? I don't want that. Please elaborate please
>>
>>27510910
it's bait anon

and this is le original commentary brought to you by robot
>>
>>27510910
>>27511131
Not bait, I probably worded that wrong.

>Social worker things I'm depressed and suicidal
>tells family
>family get some kind of training from a guy they know
>I'm an only child and they become manic-obsessive
>Don't let me stay in rooms by myself
>Don't let me use anything sharp unsupervised
>Not allowed upstairs in case I throw myself down them
>If I'm in the toilet too long they come in to make sure I'm not dead
>>
tourette is worse than autism
I probably have some kind of mild autism too because I used to tiptoe
>>
>>27509128
When I was in elementary school I used to get napkins wet and suck the water out of them. to this day I don't know why I did it.
>>
>>27511356
When I do something autistic in public saying I have Tourette's is my go-to excuse. People just know it more.
>>
>>27511570
I have it for real
can't stand still (I keep moving)
talk alone (scream alone when secluded)
coprolalia happens sometimes (saying disgusting/offensive/surprising things)
>>
>>27511604
o wow i due these thingsbut i didnt know it was classified as tourettes
i can really only sit still if i smoke weed
>>
>>27510557
How autistic do you need to be to become disqualified for working?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.