[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social anxiety feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 3DPepeD.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3DPepeD.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>haven't left the house in two weeks
>think maybe I should finally get out today
>start walking to shop so I can buy tendies
>manage to make it down two streets before I pass a group of stacies
>they randomly start laughing
>fuck they must be laughing at me I must have done something wrong
>wait for them to walk past and semi jog home
The worst part is I know these thoughts are completely irrational and that in all likelihood, no one cares about a stranger on the street but when I'm faced with those kind of situations my brain just goes into meltdown
>>
>>27508917
I know how you feel anon, whenever a group of people starts laughing I assume they are laughing at me and it makes me feel like shit.
This is likely a rusult of bullying in grade school.
>>
>stranger does something
>"it must be about me!"
you are a narcissist, get over yourself
>>
>>27509334
>social anxiety is narcissism :^)
>why aren't people liking my latest selfies?
>>
>>27509334
Did you miss the last part?
>>
>>27509334
wtf are you doing here normie? get out
>>
They were laughing at you
>>
>>27508917
>not wearing headphones all the time you're in public
that's where you went wrong robot.
>>
>>27509440
I did but I can't have it too loud because I get worried that normies will hear my music
>tfw constantly pulling out one headphone and checking to see how loud it is
>>
>>27509468
No one can hear it unless you turn the volume up to dangerous levels. Also, background noise will cancel it out.
>>
>>27508917
I'm sorry anon, everyone has their cross to bear. I'm sorry your stops you from living the "normal" lives you see everyday.
One days things might get better for all of us but I don't hold out much hope, more of a forced reverence in the future
>>
>>27509420
B-but why
>>27509506
I know but I just get unnecessarily worried, it's clear in retrospect but when I'm there I just get really worried
>>27509519
Thanks senpai, you too
>>
I'm glad you feel that way. You should be bullied, you're wrong to isolate yourself. I hope you feel weak and pathetic because that's what you are right now.
>>
>>27509630
I know that feel. That's why I use in-ear buds instead of over-ear headphones. The latter leak sound like a fucking faucet and the former don't at all unless you're blasting your music incredibly loud.
The bad thing about in-ear earbuds however is that they're bad for your hearing.
>>
>>27509751
I try to get out but it's just too scary, if I was isolating myself I wouldn't have gone out in the first place
>>27509840
Yeah I mostly use in ears too
>>
>>27509440
i dont get it. do headphones help?
>>
>>27508917
Wow you're a loser.
>>
>>27510097
yeah, because op wouldn't have heard the stacies laughing thus he wouldn't have thrown a fit because of nothing.
>>
should have shot the cunts in the face
>>
>>27510160
I already know that desu
>>27510185
I don't think it would have helped, sometimes even with headphones in I see people talking and get paranoid about what they could be saying
>>27510578
I'm not angry at them or anything, I just don't want to be scared to the extent I can barely manage to go outside
>>
>>27508917
Hope your mom didn't dock you any of your GBP over this.
>>
>>27508917
I just got 20 pills of xanax
I am scared of using them
>>
>>27509440
>can't hear anything
>everyone around you must be hazing you
Didn't fix shit
>>
File: 1459202394536.png (35 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1459202394536.png
35 KB, 645x773
>>27511440
dont use the xanax dudarino D:

its not a very glamorous drug and it has more cons than pros
>>
>>27512482
I used a lot of other meds but none of them worked
Mirtazapine, Sertraline, Promethazine, and Valerian
I only plan to use it for emergencies
>>
>left my house to hang out with my friends
>all my girlfriends start hanging out near a shop
>see this sperg walking down the street
>"hes such a weirdo omg hahaha"
>we laugh at how disgusting this autist is
>what is he even doing outside his cave
>"lets get out of here i dont want to be seen near this kid"
The worst part is i think he looked at me
>>
>walking to get tendies at local store
>make accidental eye contact with older woman
>she smiles and waves
>gesture seems strangely kind
>wave back
>bit of faith in humanity restored
>walk past
>strong stench of alcohol
>2pm
>shesprobablyparanoid
I think I saw a bit out myself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.