[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is worse for your health? >10 cannabis everyday >1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 51984-Digimon_World_(G)-1.jpg (135 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
51984-Digimon_World_(G)-1.jpg
135 KB, 953x953
Which is worse for your health?
>10 cannabis everyday
>1 heroin once a week
>>
probably the cannabis, that's going to fuck up your lungs quickly
>>
>>27508815
not necessarily

notnecessarilyblox
>>
Alright, so assuming that the dosage of heroin is safe and chemically verified, and assuming that we ignore any possible legal repercussions, and assuming that the cannabis is taken via vaporizing to avoid lung damage - I'd say they're both about even.

However, keep in mind that every heroin opiate addict has said to themselves at one point "oh I'll only shoot up once a week." As you know heroin has massively worse withdrawal symptoms than cannabis, to the point where some people kill themselves to avoid the nightmare of pain that comes with it.
>>
>>27508797
Absolute retard is OP.

>comparing canabis to heroin
>heroin is a hard drug

The feels from heroin are so fucking powerful, they incapacitate you. On the other hand, weed is practically nothing. Shooting up is way riskier nd fks up you chemical balance- worth a try once a year max imo.
>>
>>27508018
>>27509734
>I don't know what I'm talking about

You just shouldn't have posted.
>>
>>27508815
Not if you vape
>>
Man Digimon World 1 was the fucking tits
Who /andromon/ here? I always wanted to get a Mamemon but I could never get the parameters right
>>
File: 1459166748305.gif (351 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1459166748305.gif
351 KB, 1000x625
>>27508797
Weed is massively psychoactive, it can cause severe psychological problems which can persist indefinitely after cessation, albeit few physical problems. Herion is far less damaging to the entirety of the psyche, sans interference to receptors which can in most cases restore over time, it does often cause emaciation however.

Drugs are alright, really fucked my life up.
>>
>>27511000
>Weed can cause severe psychological problems which persist indefinitely
>heroin is far less damaging
This is how retarded 4chan contrarians are.
>>
>>27511050

>Posting out of context

Not even trying m8
>>
>>27511000
holy shit, are you trolling or what? every single person i've know who turned to heroin had massive psych changes for the worse. they all have the most fucked up, shitty attitudes. how could you possibly think smoking weed is worse for your psych than being a junkie?
>>
>>27511121
>junkies

There's your problem. Use in moderation.
>>
File: baneposting.jpg (14 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
baneposting.jpg
14 KB, 600x317
>>27511162
>just use heroin in moderation bro
oh man the 4chan-induced hipster autistic contrarianism is just too much today
>>
>>27511162
you know, heroin does this crazy thing where the users CAN'T USE IN MODERATION

jesus christ i hate drug users who ignore physical addiction. you don't live in reality if you want to pretend weed is just as addictive as whatever shit you poison yourself with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.