[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has weird sleep problems? I have hypnopompic (waking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Who else here has weird sleep problems?
I have hypnopompic (waking halucinations) and hellishly vivid dreams...
>>
I don't know what is called,but I've been consistently waking up at ~2-3 am every might for the past two weeks no matter how late or early I go to bed. I feel like it's something I should look into...
>>
>>27507917
Sheeeit Senpai
>>
I keep having this dream where I rape my 11 year old cousin
then my family finds out and gets angry and I wake up feeling all bad
like 3 times this month
>>
>>27507953
He's being stalked by a cute 2D girl who has fallen deeply in love with him.
>>
I have constant dreams about incest, alcohol blackouts and failures of real life. They are all sickeningly vivid and reflective of reality in the most uncomfortable way.
>>
>>27507917
Ever get your blood pressure checked? Try taking a lot of magnesium an hour before bed, should lower it enough so you don't wake up as easily.
>>
I used to wake up paralysed and have to "push through" to sleep

Now when i have mini dreams before I sleep i come up from them panicing and out of breath
>>
I'm schizophrenic and always have sleep paralysis but I'm not sure if it's related
I always fall asleep to voices telling me to be careful and to not fall asleep even if I haven't had any voices that day
>>
I occasionally had screaming nightmares where I get attacked by a snake or it's in my bed.

Then one day I moved my clothes basket and found a snake skin leading to a whole in the corner of the room.

Now I'm wondering if the snake got in my bed for warmth (it was winter) because they are known to do that here.

I've seen it twice more in my house, once it slithered out of where the fireplace used to be (boarded up) and another time in the skylight above the kitchen.

Pretty sure it's a harmless carpet python.
>>
>>27507989
Last time I was at the doctors, they said my blood pressure was completely average. Most websites are saying that it could be caused by stress/depression. That would make sense, except I've had times when I was much more depressed and stressed and still slept like a baby.
>>
File: 1459146973205-r9k.jpg (643 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1459146973205-r9k.jpg
643 KB, 1944x2592
>>27507960
>Get kidnapped by tranny and locked in his basement
>im surrounded by sequin clothes and vanity mirrors
>im forced to dance for food
>i finally escape some how and the police come to arrest me
>i deep into a ware full of cops with ak47s
>I repeatedly get killed and come back to life (gta vice city style)
>after dieing 5 or so times, i rage quit my own fucking dream
>wake up
>giant bottle of water is trying to attack me
>so used to this shit, i just stare at it until it disappears
>>
have had 24 hour sleep-wake syndrome for the last 11 years

basically go to bed an hour later and wake up an hour later every day no matter what

today im probably going to sleep at 3pm and wake up at 11pm

its horrible
>>
>>27508126
Can u explain it better?
I'm drunk and all I seem to get out of it is if you go to bed at 7pm you'll make up at 8am then next night you go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 9am?
>>
>>27508053
Jesus Christ that is horrifying.
>>
>>27508185
Yea that's pretty much it.

No matter what I do my sleep schedule is constantly rotating

No drugs/alcohol can change it. Naps don't work, doctors basically said I have to find a job that will handle it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.