[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who unironically watches teenage love movies here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Who unironically watches teenage love movies here?
>>
>>27507521
Me, and it just makes me cry because I never had anything like that, and know I'll never achieve love like that in my life.
>>
>>27508257
Never give up! I'm 56 and I just got my first girlfriend. She's 80. She used to be my mom's babysitter.
>>
>>27507521
not me. people in those movies always have smelly anuses between when they poop and when they wipe.
>>
>>27508289
If she makes you feel happy, it's all that matters. Best of luck to you friend.
>>
I can't stand romance movies unless there's a good amount of comedy/plot woven in. Or if they star an actor that I find extremely attractive (which is few and far between).
>>
>>27507521
i unironically watch those movies in theaters while unironically eating dog feces from a popcorn bag.
>>
File: 1347365.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1347365.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>27508666
This all applies to OPs pic. At least in my case, because Emma Roberts is so pretty.
You should watch it, it's a nice robot movie.
>>
>>27509904
>it's kind of a funny story
>robot movie

Anon, dont lie to people. It's pandering to normies to self insert as the kids black friend and her boyfriebd and not feel so bad about being sad sometimes.
>>
>>27509904
No it's not. Robots wish mental institutions were that nice and filled with qt3.14s. They'd be lining up to be committed if real life was anything like that.
>>
>>27507521
Seen it , love that actress . Wich i had something like that .
>>
>oh I'm a sad teen so I'll go to a mental institution and make lots of friends because nobody there is scary crazy, they're all normies who are a little down and have slight self-esteem issues

fuck movies like this that glorify needing treatment. I work with teens in partial hospitalization and at any moment someone might shove a pen up their penis or shove a broken lightbulb in their vagina just so they can get away from their perceived inprisonment
>>
>>27509990
>lightbulb in their vagina

Go on...
>>
File: 25346872437842.jpg (269 KB, 845x1222) Image search: [Google]
25346872437842.jpg
269 KB, 845x1222
>>27509926
>>27509940
Of course some normies like it too, and of course it's unrealistic but I think it's just a nice story which I can relate to and wish would happen to me.

>>27509979
Me too anon, me too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.