[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here raised by a single mum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: stress.jpg (76 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
stress.jpg
76 KB, 550x380
Who here raised by a single mum?
>>
File: 627723455.jpg (14 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
627723455.jpg
14 KB, 286x300
>>27507491
I wish I didn't remember those circumstance. My mother was busy working every day growing up just to put some food on the table since we were somewhat less fortunate.

It felt like I was alone everyday since I had no one to look up too and I didn't know anything about the world until I've been exposed to the reality of life.

A truly unbearable feeling.
>>
>>27507491
If I had both my parents maybe my life and everything that made me a broken person wouldn't be
But when all is said and done I'd rather be me than a delusional person who's end-all-be-all is sex and party's and weed
Still hurts that I'm a KV because my mom has r9k levels of hate towards women and instilled that fear and hatred in me
>>
>>27507572
Lucky, I had an older Chad brother who never stopped teasing and bullying me, the few moments of solitude that I had were the best moments of my childhood
>>
single whore of a cheating mother who have 5 different boyfriends in a span of 5 weeks
and a single dad who worked his ass off just to be able to pay rent and buy me clothes and stuff

my dad deserves so much better, but he's a fucking retard
and i am too
i got the retard genes from him while also getting all the fancy issues from my mother's side of the family
might as well kill myself
>>
>>27507572
This is exactly me except my mother was also a massive alcoholic and I often had to feel like an adult at a young age.
Completely fucked me up in every possible way.
>couldn't trust or even talk to people
>weighed up to 350 lbs
>dropped out of school in 10th grade
>became a hermit for 8 years
Only now am I trying to get my life somewhat normal. I've lost 130 lbs and I've made a few friends. After I lose a bit more, I'm going to try going out there and getting a new job, which is terrifying.
>>
>>27509973
>bawwwwwwwww my mom was an alcoholic and abused me ;_; i had to feel like an adult at a young age
>his mom probably worked for 8 years so he could be a disgusting NEET
man up faggot
>>
>>27507766
I grew up in a normal stable family and I'm still a KHV. Don't think it makes much different really.
>>
>>27507491
single mother, only child
turned into a tranny neet
>>
>>27509999
lmao the bait
you fucked it up with the weebo ;_;
2/10
>>
>>27507491
I'm glad I was raised by a single mom. My dad was completely worthless piece of shit. Even if he did stick around he would probably have kicked me out at 14 like he did his other son.
>>
I can thank my siblings when my mother had rough time. None of us are bastards. We turned out okay.
>>
>>27509999
She actually didn't. She became even more depressed after her mother died, lost her job for not going in, later got disability after losing the house and I took care of her.
>>
Don't worry, I had a normie mom and normie dad who remained married and I still became a worthless NEET robot freak. Chances are having a dad wouldn't have helped desu, you'd just feel more of a failure and if he was the violent type he'd probably beat you. Dads are overrated
>>
>>27510088
somewhat similar situation. Except I only have my pell grant and haven't been able to find a job.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.