[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been talking to this girl online since last month,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1024x750
So I've been talking to this girl online since last month, we're really into each other and she's actually eager to meet me but but she lives pretty far away and is poor (I'm eurotrash, she's from India).
Should I pay for her plane ticket ?
NOT pic related, but looks like her
>>
ask for a pic of her toilet
if she sends a photo of the street dump her
>>
Ok lets get to the bottom of this

>have you seen her live?
either skype, or facetime or something?

>have you met any of her friends or family?
Like does she live at home and you have seen or heard them?

>do you have a way to get in contact with her all the time?
Not just through email or some retarded shit. Like kik, skype on her phone, viber, whatsapp?
>>
>>27507488
I don't care if she defecates in paper bags and throw em out the windows, I just want to FUCK, man
>>
>>27508045
You need to make sure she isn't going to fuck you over and take your cash mane.

If you really want to get this, then send her the ticket, not the money
>>
>>27507386
Sounds like a scam brah. Don't send women you meet online cash no matter how well you think you know them
>>
>>27508045
She just sent pics, she doesn't have a webcam. I have her phone, and I sometimes hear people in the background, she says she lives with her grandma.
>>
You need to make sure she is real. Get her to send a specific pic.
But unless you know for sure that she is legit. Dont risk it.

Or do.. I'm not your mother.
But if it was me i would make extra sure that she was for real before i did anything
>>
OP is getting catfished and scammed at the same time.

What a time to be alive
>>
lmfao is this bait?

You don't ever send a woman money, either she pays for her own plane ticket or you pay and go to India.

imo it's too far for some pussy, there are lots of women in Europe you can travel to cheaper
>>
>>27508068
Well she wants me to send money, because she doesn't know when she'll be able to flee from home
>>
>>27508173
To be fair to the catfish, he's pretending to be an Indian, it's like catfish on hardmode.
>>
>>27508191
I'm not going to India, I'd rather have her come to the civilized world, you know, discover toilets and stuff
>>
How much do you care about the cost of a plane ticket?
If you don't give a fuck, take the wager. If not, don't fucking do it.
>>
>>27507386
Why not go on a holiday to India, ride an elephant, go to a yoga spa and fuck her on her grandmother's couch?

Go over with a charity aid program doing toilet education or something.
>>
http://youtu.be/LagwG7bieEA

Watch the video (his voice is cringy but his tips certainly helped me)
>>
>>27508056
You're in Europe, hire a prostitute if sex is all you want. India's a shit hole
>>
this is a scam known as catfishing stay safe out there robots
>>
>>27508229
you sound like a clueless idiot so i don't think there is much hope but find a girl in europe, don't give her money, travel yourself or she pays and travels
>>
>>27508213
scam detected
>>
>>27508235
Thanks for the advice man, I'm definitely gonna do it
>>
>>27507386
Met online
Asks for money
Don't fall for the scam. Think with your brain not your cock. All humans are liars. You'll give it (probs not a woman) money and then it'll have "a death in the family" not make the flight but will take the money anyways.
>>
>>27508947
You fucking idiot... hey I'm a hot Asian qt looking for a cock too. Give me money and I'll fly down too. We can have a smelly catfish Threeway.
>>
Hard to discern between bait and fucking morons these days.
>>
Can't wait for a week later when he comes back here broke and broken.
>>
>>27509289
youngfags are killing /r9k/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.