[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
making a suicide look like an accident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
what would be the easiest way to kill yourself without it being obvious to people that you committed suicide? I just don't want my family or friends to think they were shitty or anything after the fact. Stuff I've already considered like accidentally discharging my pistol into my face or driving my car off a bridge seem too suspicious. help me out here robots
>>
>>27507243
practice convicing falling then fall in front of a train at a station with cctv
>>
>>27507258
good idea, but I live in the country. train stations aren't super common and I wouldn't have a reason to be at one
>>
>>27507243
drug overdose, very common death
of course, you family will think that you are addicted to drugs, but not that you were suicidial
>>
>>27507283
what kind of drugs do people overdose on that would be accessible to a shut in NEET loser?
>>
It's better to be thought as depressed and suffering than as a retard winning the Darwin awards. At least if they know it was suicide they can re-evaluate what they did wrong and realize they should have treated you better and honor your memory. If it was an "accident" they'll just think you're stupid and possibly resent your carelessness and they will think you were perfectly happy and they were not at fault whatsoever even if they treated you like shit
>>
Single car accident.
>>
Walk through a busy intersection while typing on your phone
>>
>>27507293
what country are you in?
You can always order drugs online from the darknet, there's a subreddit for it.
I might recommend using a mixture, as the drugs will combine to fuck you up. Do not take pain relievers though, as death via that is slow and painful. Going by this list I would recommend oxycodone and vodka: http://regretfulmorning.com/2011/08/the-7-most-common-drugs-people-overdose-on/
>>
>>27507243
ur an accident
fgt
>>
>>27507243
one guy in my town was walking on the train tracks to work with his headphones in and got hit by a train from behind. most likely a suicide attempt but a lot of people believe it was an accident.
>>
>>27507742
Attempt? Dude lived?
>>
>>27507687
>oxycodone and vodka
don't do that. you'll just nuke your liver and stomache.
best case scenario, like when I once tried that, is you end up with gastritis (which is horrible).
worst case is you die of liver failure which is even more horrible and painful and takes days
>>
OP, what country do you live in? You could be able to get a gun and end it quick

failing that, you can buy some liquid nitrogen, and then seal yourself in a car or something and pour it out, it'll decrease the partial pressure of oxygen and make you pass out, you can combine this with partial suspension (google it)
>>
>>27507842
>without it being obvious to people that you committed suicide?
>lists obvious suicide methods
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.