[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROOF that 10/10 KV fembots exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1459333743159.png (187 KB, 656x490) Image search: [Google]
1459333743159.png
187 KB, 656x490
I bet theres more of her out there literally begging for beta cock. Probably one for every robot that visits /r9k/.

So whats stopping you from dating a 10/10 depressed KV fembot?
>>
"KV"

I dont think you even know what that means.
>>
good try, but if you read the article you would know she had a boyfriend when she killed herself, and probably many others before him
>>
>>27506977
Kissless virgin.

originaolsfnjisdbf
>>
>>27506969
Where is it implied that the girl in your pic is a virgin?
>>
>one woman le PROOF

God I hate you sluts
>>
>>27506991

She wanted a husband, that doesn't mean she was a virgin..in fact it probably means she slutted around at 15-29 then started to freak out when no man took her serious.
>>
>Boring, barbie doll , white girl
>10/10
>>
>>27506969

You realise in the very same article you didn't read it says how she was triggered into killing herself by meeting her ex-boyfriend?
>>
>>27506969
3D are trash and men should not be giving them any attention till they understand that their own worth to society is no different to that of a dairy cow.
>>
File: 1409087906376.jpg (114 KB, 481x625) Image search: [Google]
1409087906376.jpg
114 KB, 481x625
>Women you know are going to kill themselves in your lifetime
Holy fuck this is a good feel
>>
>>27506969
Anyone else think of this when they heard the job title?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5wtQAxTItQ
>>
>old and busted roastie getting btfo

L E L

The funny thing about all this is this dumb dead whore is being used to promote virgin copulation propaganda, but they all know they havfe too tiny dicks compared to based AMERICA anyway
>>
>>27506969
>KV fembots

All it says is that she couldn't find a husband and have kids. She's probably a huge slut and every man who met her knew so would only fuck her and never marry her.
>>
If it had been a man he wouldn't have gotten an article about him and no one would have cared.
>>
That woman is not a kissless virgin.
>>
In the full story you find out that she HAD A BOYFRIEND.

She literally *had* a boyfriend but he wasn't good enough so she killed herself.

This is an older story than the one currently going around.
>>
>>27506969
Kek, was she a victim of the Catfishman?
>>
>>27506969

It's not because women like that don't have options. It's that the options just aren't good enough for them. Life has to be exciting, things need to be fast paced and amazing and every male who wants them must be George Clooney or Brad Pitt.

That's what they've been told. And when they turn 30 they start to feel a pang in their uterus that tells them to have kids. That a good mate doesng need to look like a super model, and possibly there are problems with choosing one who ie. Then they can't ignore it. That's when the realization of how they've been raised it at total odds with their evolutionary psychology. That's why cunts get miserable and crazy past 30.
>>
>worrying that she was about to turn 30 with no Chad Thundercock
>>
>>27507553
All of this

I would also add that they are completely, fully, 100% against taking any initiative. Girls that baw about their scumbag exes? They only dated those guys because the guy approached them first. That's literally it. Any given female can name good guys in her life that they actually *would* date. But they will NEVER just take the initiative and say something. This is a big reason I give zero fucks about domestic violence, rape culture, misogyny in the media, etc
>>
>>27507680
If a girl needs to ask a guy out, then it means he's out of her league/not interested.
>>
>>27506969
She just didn't get off the cock carrousel in time.
>>
File: neetGOD.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
neetGOD.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>>27506969
>worried that others were "doing better than her"

Fatal life mistake of the normie. You'll work yourself literally to death trying to keep up with the Joneses, wagie.
>>
>>27506969
lmao if you think she's kissless or a virgin
>>
>>27507005
This it's basically that movie with that actress who's not really attractive where she fucked a bunch of dudes and some chick magazine says that women find their true love by this number of fucks and she only has one fuck left.
Things are so stupid
>>
>>27507459
This is... very likely to be true. I'd wager this did happen to men in or around her area but, like you're saying, nobody really gives a fuck about men as a whole gender
>>
>>27506969
[Trout] wrote a novel about an Earthling named Delmore Skag, a bachelor in the neighborhood where everybody else had enormous families. And Skag was a scientist, and he found a way to reproduce himself in chicken soup. He would shave living cells from the palm of his right hand, mix them with the soup, and expose the soup to cosmic rays. The cells turned into babies which looked exactly like Delmore Skag.

Pretty soon, Delmore was having several babies a day, and inviting his neighbors to share his pride and happiness. He had mass baptisms of as many as a hundred babies at a time. He became famous as a family man. And so on.

Skag hoped to force his country into making laws against excessively large families, but the legislatures and the courts declined to meet the problem head-on. They passed stern laws instead against the possession by unmarried persons of chicken soup
>>
>>27509047
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. Nice blanket statement
>>
File: 1458923074687.jpg (233 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
1458923074687.jpg
233 KB, 585x883
>>27506969
Fembots don't exist and your picture goes against your argument. She was not a virgin, she just rode the cock carousel for so long that when she turned around she saw all her mates getting married. Biological clock combined with the trauma of her mother's death. I feel sympathy for those closest to her. Doesn't make her a fembot.

Most robots have had problems from teenage years onwards (some even earlier). Don't have friends (she did), are virgins (she wasn't), have a mental health condition etc etc.

Most girls I meet that describe as fembots aren't virgins, have friends and fit into one of the following categories (sometimes loosely):

1. The type of girl you would call "bubbly". Chubby, dyed hair, tattoos. Types and talks in that "ZOMG ;3 ~~" kinda way. Likes everything and has no critical opinion.
2. Kinda cute but has some physical medical condition. Bland personality and quite soul sucking. Longing kinda look like she is a damsel in distress. Doesn't talk much. Shy. But a dick to you the more you get to know her - argumentative.
3. Some women trying to do some kinda of ASMR voice that sounds more like she is talking in her "cutesy wutesy" baby voice. Really wants attention. Kinda histrionic. Doesn't really get how life works.

Maybe there are a few amount of fembots but the majority of women on this board claiming to be one, aren't. Many people here are forcing a regime change just as a big fuck you.

Most of us here aren't hardcore wizards but the lost and the damned wanting to find some solace without every single trace of our existance being plagued by someone telling us to accept their point of view when it just won't help in our situation.
>>
>>27509259
>nice blanket statement

So you're telling me that guys can be seriously interested in a girl and still not want to ask her out?
>>
>>27510237
Not guy your responding to but no fucking shit Sherlock. No one wants to go through the anxiety and possibly (likely) huge disappointment of rejection. I'm 0/4 when it comes to asking out girls and I've just about given up. The rejection takes too much out of you. There's a girl I like but unless she fucking tells me straight up he wants me to ask her out there's no way in hell I'll risk it.
>>
>>27510237
If they're pussies, yes. Just look at this board.
>>
>>27506969
Isn't interesting that when stacies kill themselve it makes the news. She's not a celebrity or politician but we all have to stop the world when she kills herself
>>
>>27506969
Lul when I turned 30 and had no kids and no husband I considered it an achievment.
>>
File: d96.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
> ITT: slut roasties getting BTFO
>>
>>27506969
>fembots exist
only if females and males have separate criteria for being a robot
>>
>>27509673
Good post. I erm, have nothing to add on to it, nor any experience of my own to validate it with, but didn't want for it to be left unnoticed.
>>
>>27507553
Came ITT to say this. 'Fembot' types aren't like robots since robots often have no / very low standards. 'Fembots' have high standards. Maybe he doesn't have to be full-on chad tier but at the absolute very least he must be an attractive, normal guy with some kind of job.

They completely disregard all the men available to them as potential partners. That's a woman's loneliness.
>>
File: betanotgoodenough.png (204 KB, 660x589) Image search: [Google]
betanotgoodenough.png
204 KB, 660x589
>>27506969
Oh hey, I remember her.

You left out the part where she had an engineer boyfriend at the time. I guess it was either stay with a beta or kill herself, and she chose the latter.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.