[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, I've heard rumors about this place, and I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13
File: huhu.png (76 KB, 259x290) Image search: [Google]
huhu.png
76 KB, 259x290
You know, I've heard rumors about this place, and I thought I'd give it a visit for myself. After surfing through the catalog for a while and peeking in a couple threads that piqued my interest, I've arrived at a conclusion.

Y'all are a bunch of do-nothing NEETs who have either abandoned the thought of getting with a 3d chick and spend their days jacking it to pirated eroge, or whine about women being total dipshits because they don't want to date someone who hasn't touched a toothbrush in 8 months and pisses in a bottle.

If you can prove to me that's not the case though, I'll gladly change my opinion of this festering shitsack you call a board.
>>
Nice blogpost cuck faggot
>>
I'm a computer programmer and work from home and haven't brushed my teeth in weeks and showered in 6 days

Office tomorrow so I gotta bring a packet of gum that's been sitting in my car for 4weeks and is probably melted to hide the pong
>>
>>27506876
we actually have superior iq beause we've been tested at iqtest.net it's quite painful to interact with average iq people.
>>
we're all different kinds of losers, you can't generalize us like that.
>>
You're assuming the reason women don't want us is because of something we can control.
>>
File: degenerates.png (27 KB, 1081x304) Image search: [Google]
degenerates.png
27 KB, 1081x304
>>27506931
speak for youreslf.
>>
>>27506876
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT NORMAL SLIME
OUT NOW
>>
>>27506876
>knows what eroge is
Well at least we know you aren't a normie, which board did you come from? /pol/? /k/? Cripple chan?
>>
>>27506892
u-unnnfffffff.... c-can you call me a faggot again please.... you can't just leave me now that my dick is hard and throbbing....

>>27506956
I peek in on /vp/ sometimes because I fucking love Pokemon, but I don't really come to 4chan all that much. I like browsing some of the lesser known *chan boards.
>>
>If you're alone, you must've done something to deserve it!
Nice just world fallacy dumbass.
>>
The fuck makes you think we care enough to try and change your mind?

Leave.
>>
>>27507082
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that chicks don't want to be with people who put absolutely zero effort into their appearance, or social awkwardness.
>>
>>27506876
Help yourself.
This board is terrible anyway.

I don't particularly whine about women but I know they don't want me around since I am autistic. I don't even bother anymore with this.
>>
File: 1459326967389.png (63 KB, 724x653) Image search: [Google]
1459326967389.png
63 KB, 724x653
>>27507105
>chicks don't want to be with ugly dudes with low social status
We totally didn't know that, thanks bud.
>>
>>27507051
Ahhh, well if you like us you will love wizard chan
>>
File: 1456496955979.png (214 KB, 539x304) Image search: [Google]
1456496955979.png
214 KB, 539x304
>>27507124
You're welcome, my friendy wiendy chummy palleroonie!
>>
>>27507105
>put zero effort into their appearance
Chicks don't want to be with ugly people, effort has nothing to do with it.

Just world fallacy again because you're stating that if you're unattractive, well hey it must be your fault because you're too lazy and don't want to put in the "effort" to fix it.
>>
>>27507105
>I'm just saying that chicks don't want to be with people who put absolutely zero effort into their appearance, or social awkwardness.

Yep, absolutely. You're right, what a clever man you are. You done now?
>>
>>27507156
I won't deny that whether or not you lucked out with gene pool plays a part, but if you actually attempt to make yourself look clean, and don't act like a total creep there's bound to be at least one girl who's genuinely interested in dating you. The world ain't as small and shitty as you think. Sure it sucks, but if you try your best, there's just gotta be hope you for you! I'm rooting for ya, bud.
>>
>>27507156
Consider a chad who "puts zero effort into his appearance", he's just like this naturally.

Do you think chicks would shun him? Nah
>>
>>27507200
Chicks WOULD shun him if he never showered, brushed his teeth or looked like he's never heard of a hairbrush in his life.
>>
File: creepy.png (20 KB, 794x405) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
20 KB, 794x405
>>27507187
>don't act like a total creep
>>
>>27506876
Why would we try to dissuade from thinking badly of us? /r9k/ is well known for being a place for losers to get together and whine about how pathetic and shitty their lives are.

I was abused and neglected by my parents as a child and my subsequent poor social skills led to be being bullied in school. I fucked up in school because I kept skipping classes to avoid other people, I got a shitty job where I was verbally and sometimes physically abused by the people around me.
I tried and failed to kill myself by jumping in to traffic which led to a public health intervention. Now I live off welfare and do nothing with my life. Just another friendless, kissless virgin.
>>
>>27507214
Get some acne cream, don't act like you haven't seen another human being in 2 years, and you're golden. Some women are jackasses, but others are genuine sweethearts who get what you're going through.
>>
>>27507213
It's a thought experiment bro.

Let's say he doesn't do any of that shit and he's 10/10 without any effort and his breath smells amazing without brushing his teeth.

Do you still think girls would reject him? No? Then you admit that it has nothing to do with effort and it's all about how attractive you are.
>>
File: friendly lizard.png (85 KB, 267x322) Image search: [Google]
friendly lizard.png
85 KB, 267x322
>>27507230
Are you... really that desperate to think it's just because you're ugly that girls won't touch you? Bottom line is, no matter how hot you are, if you don't put a single twinge of effort towards your appearance, you'll just wind up a social reject.

I used to never shower, brush my teeth or even fucking change my underwear and I got bullied left and right. When I turned over a new leaf and actually learned a thing or two about basic hygiene, guess what? I got called hot, people wanted to go out with me, and so on so forth. Try taking a bath before you go out next time, eh? You might be surprised with the results.

>>27507221
Guess you've got a point. Sorry bud, I'll go. I was just curious as to what sort of responses I'd get if I posted here.

It bites all that nasty junk had to happen to you. I got bullied a lot in school too because I was ugly and played a bunch of vidya. I'm glad you're alive though. I'm sure you won't die alone. Here's a pretty cute lizard, I hope he brightens up your day, even if it's just for a moment.
>>
>>27507276
>ignores my point and just repeats his mantra
If someone showers and takes a bath and still ends up a social reject, what do you say then? Do you move the goalposts some more?

Like shit, if only it was as easy as taking a fucking shower I doubt this board would exist.
>>
That's all bullshit. I take a shower everyday in the summer, once every two days in the winter, i change my underwear everytime i take a shower. I always cut my hair as soon as it touch my ears, because i hate having long hair, just hate it, i shave once per week, since my beard doesn't grow that fast. Brush my teeth at least twice per day.
This has absolutely nothing to do with getting a gf. It's just basic hygieny, it won't change anything about you. Absolutely nothing.
>>
lurk moar newfag piece of shit.
>>
You're absolutely right. Most of /r9k/ are bitter, hateful cunts who don't deserve anything good to happen to them, ever. Being lonely, bitter, sexually frustrated fuels their hatred of others, though they are to cowardly to make the slightest change in themselves.
>>
File: trophy1.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trophy1.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
here's your reward OP
>>
File: HamanKarnUC0087.jpg (99 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
HamanKarnUC0087.jpg
99 KB, 400x555
Well,there`s me.I have a job as a paleontological researcher.I bathe four times a week and I brush my teeth every day.There was a period when I pissed in a bottle,but that was in high school.I`m aware I`m boring and somewhat ugly,so I`ve given up on 3DPD a while ago.Having a waifu isn`t really that bad.Also I post on /m/.
>>
>>27507588
Well, maybe if people stop treating them like like shit stain on toilet paper, they might begin to feel validated and motivated to break through their shell, but that wont happen since normalfags shit on the hands of a beggar and claim themselves godhood.
>>
>>27507200
>>27507230
i actually know a guy like that. He washes himself and his teeth like once a month. All he does is put some gel in his hair and thats it. He has fucked at least dozen times allready with 4 different girls and he is only 15.
>>
>>27507225
> but others are genuine sweethearts who get what you're going through.
And will be nice friends but will never ever consider you as a romantic interest.
>>
>>27506876
I liked Kaiba, OP.

It was good.

But yeah nothing in your OP applies to me. There was a significant shift in demographic over the years and no matter how bad it's gotten I just can't leave.
>>
File: 6549444309_fda4196b48_z (1).jpg (69 KB, 530x630) Image search: [Google]
6549444309_fda4196b48_z (1).jpg
69 KB, 530x630
>>27506876
Well done OP! Did you figured this out all by yourself?
>>
>>27507276
You're a fucking idiot clinging to the dirty neckbeard archetype.

Quasimodo who showers and brushes his teeth everyday, lifts every day and is /fit/ as fuck, uses all the skin products he needs, buys designer clothes and expensive perfume, gets contacts and becomes confident is still Quasimodo and he will still die a virgin. He'll probably get a lot of friends who will like him as a friend, there's no doubt about that but that's it. He'll come back to an empty bed all his life and hug his pillow while crying and he will probably take his own life at some point.

Now with sexual liberation, quasimodo means sub 4/10 male.

>waaah waaah
Yeah, no. When you get rejected by 1/10 hamplanets because they can get some 5-7/10 dick at parties and from tinder because men are horny and that's how nature works, there's no hope.
>>
>>27507105
>Someone says they can't get a gf
>"you just didn't try hard enough bro!"
>>
>>27506876
Nope.
Lots of us are students in university or wagecucks.
NEETs just post more often because they have nothing else to do.
>>
File: 13180.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
13180.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>27506876
>he says y'all
>he thinks people care about his opinion
>>
>>27509565
lol don't even bother, you're clearly about a thousand times more intelligent than this jackass.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>27506876
>>27507105
>>27507187

It's the same shit every time; creating the most convenient possible fantasy against which to sling ad hominems and rationalizations for the sake of maintaining a comfortable narrative that says women are reasonable and are the gatekeeper of moral status.

I have no doubt that there are a few users of every board who really do embody the caricature presented in the OP, however they are here what they are in general; a slim minority.

This place is no exception; the OP is just mental gymnastics turned up to 11.

It's comforting to think that only r9k speaks these uncomfortable truths, but you'll the same spoken in the mainstream, by some pretty accomplished people.

Louis CK knows it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ

Dr. Jordan Peterson at the University of Toronto, skip to 58:50 and watch for about 9 minutes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo
>>
File: I love black tweets.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
I love black tweets.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>Joe Rogan Experience #756

>Joe: "There are certain men that I know that don't like women, they hate women, and one of the reasons why is they've been rejected by women their whole life. They associate women with a negative feeling. They associate women with rejection, they associate women with a, you know, cold hearted, leaves them, goes with another guy, like "how could she fuckin' do that to me, that bitch?" Well, it's...she doesn't owe you, she's not attracted to you, like you got...for whatever reason the Universe dealt you an extremely shitty deck of cards and that's just the way it is."

>"But...so forever, this person I know that has this issue, his association with women is of women...they use him, they want things from him, his money, they don't want him and they treat him badly and he feels like shit and hateful."

>...Whereas I have friends that are good looking guys, that for no...there no reason, they were just born good looking, they just got great bone structure and you know, they happen to look good, and women are attracted to them, and their ideas of women are totally different, their ideas of women are "Hey chicks are fun, they're great, don't get tied down though bro, keep it open, move free!" Their ideas of women are much more light and like women are a gift, they're a great thing in life."

>"My friend...well he's not my friend anymore...who doesn't like women, he's an ugly dude. He's always gonna be an ugly dude. He gets angry, like...he never has a girlfriend, he's never been married. He's just always like, dating and drifting around..."

>Kyle Kingsbury, 6'4, ruggedly handsome former mixed martial artist: "Sounds like he needs to work on himself."

>Joe: "Oh he definitely does, but it's also...the girls that he likes...they never really were into him. He's just not attractive. He got a shit roll of the dice. His roll of the dice sucks."
>>
> ITT: Base attractiveness versus hygiene

The problem is sometimes people just aren't fucking attractive no matter what effort they put into it, so you can't say "take care of yourself" like that'll solve EVERYTHING.

If you're average-looking or attractive, yeah, it'll help. But it's fucking insulting to be told "you just need to take care of yourself" when the problem is some shit genetics.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.