[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with pimples?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download (8).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
How to deal with pimples?
>>
Be glad they're not wrinkles and don't pick at them. They might go away before you get wrinkles, if you leave them be. Mine didn't, but that's the way life is. It kind of sucks.
>>
don't fuck with them. I never had pimples or bad acne as a kid. all my pimples lasted a day at most and went away the day after
>>
File: surgical-spirit-250x250.jpg (8 KB, 195x250) Image search: [Google]
surgical-spirit-250x250.jpg
8 KB, 195x250
Surgical spirit
Put on a cotton pad and wipe on face
pic related
>>
tea tree oil as a spot treatment (or use a lotion, cleanser, facewash, etc with it in it if you have sensitive skin)

no touchie

LESS DAIRY LESS PIMPLES
this means cheans too, anything with milk
>>
File: cc persa.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cc persa.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>27507003
>cheans
how the fuck
im so tired sorry

also this stuff if the tt oil doesnt work/ switch off with it. sometimes if you use either too often they lose their effectiveness and its like you get immune to it or something, so when that happens just switch to other product
>>
apple cider vinegar

my back was covered dude. COVERED in this shit. the vinegar made it disappear.

be warned it slightly burns and you'll smell like shit if you sweat but its worth it.
>>
Follow my guide OP.

>don't eat dairy
>don't eat any form of sugar (including fruits and honey)
>don't eat too much carbs, try cut out most bread
>drink lots of water
>wash your face AND MOISTURISE (can't stress this enough)

If all this fails, then maybe try accutane.
>>
>>27507468

What the Hell else is there to eat
>>
>>27507485
S A L A D

and eggs
>>
>>27507602
That is rabbit food anon
>>
>>27506867
Wash your face and change your pillowcase before you go to sleep.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.