[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipster normie in class right now, wat do robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 20160330_114915_HDR-min.jpg (883 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160330_114915_HDR-min.jpg
883 KB, 4160x3120
Hipster normie in class right now, wat do robots?
>>
>has things
>therefore is hipster
>>
>has multiple hipster things
>considered a hipster
Wagecuck better get back to McDonald's, Mr Nosestein won't be too pleased with you.
>>
>>27506737
>I'm salty someone is wealthy and doesn't look like a complete creep
>>
anon literally most faggots dress like that or a swag chad

besides every fucking computer in the picture is a damn mac.

Mineral water and herschel are wanna be hipster shit.
>>
>>27506737
It's just a non-autistic person.
>>
Are hipsters really normies? They are constantly trying to not be like the normies. They're like proto-normies or something.
>>
you're just jelly cus u dont have nice things
>>
>>27506737
I'm considering going to Queen Mary's for Geography, how is it?

Is it full of these fags?
>>
>>27506821
Please do your parents a favor and hang yourself
>>
>>27506737
People still use the word hipster?
>>
>>27506897
Proto-normies are the best way to describe them, they're still normies but less so.
>>
>>27506737
looks like hes actually doing work while you're just posting on /b/ instead of studying or paying attention in class

who sounds like the bigger loser?
>>
>>27506897
Nothing is more normie than to believe you are using consumerism trends to affect your social uniqeness.
>>
>>27507391
isnt that what OP is doing?
>he owns certain things, so he doesnt belong in MY social group
>>
>>27507335
this isn't /b/!

THIS IS /r9k/ GET IT FUCKING RIGHT YOU DWEEB
>>
How about you kill yourself, you insecure cocksucker?
>>
>>27507412
sorry, whats the difference?
>>
>>27506737
Wouldn't you want larger glasses so you can increase your FOV? I mean if you wear fucking tiny specs then you can only use them for reading or looking at objects directly in front of you since your FOV is so small. It would make sense to maximize your FOV by buying glasses with large frames.
>>
>>27507272
>College
>target audience : 18-22 year olds
>Is it full of hipsters
No. They're a minority on college campuses.
>>
>>27507412
>implying you didn't post this on /b/ first where it 404'd after 5 minutes
>>
There's literally nothing hipster about that guy at all. How shameful for you, OP
>>
>>27507592
Just edit the .ini file list the rest of us.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.