[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sydney, Australia Submitting application request for another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 249x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 249x248
Sydney, Australia

Submitting application request for another robot who would like to help improve each other.

Must be within 45 minutes travelling distance from Burwood

I would like a robot with a strong desire and desperation to change/improve oneself, so we can work together on achieving that goal.
We will not be friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team

MEETING IN PERSON WILL EVENTUALLY BE REQUIRED.

Firstly, i want to stress the relationship will be mutualistic, which means if i feel that you're not useful to me, well have to break things off, vice versa.

We are not friends. Think of it as a help me help you relationship. Again im not your friend, im not there to discuss your favourite chinese cartoons. We will more something akin to a team & partnership.
Everything we do must have a greater purpose e.g. I will not play video games with you if heres no greater purpose behind it. E.g.2. If you need get your eating habits right, i can help you with that.
We don't need a o be emotionally distant from each other, we can express our personality if we want, but always remember in the end were not friends. This thread isn't about looking for a friend.

I have to admit, this is getting tedious. For everyone wishing i would just fuck off and stop this shit, i will, eventually.
>>
You post this every night fuck off most robots would rather a friend then whatever bullshit you want.
>>
>>27506643
Then you're not a robot, youre a failed NORMALCUNT
>>
Gfhh
>>
>>27506604
What happened to the other anon starting a business in China or some shit?
>>
>>27506604
Also it sounds like you need a mentor not some other autistic anon.

Or a fucking father? Wheres ur dad?
>>
>>27506985
In short, he only wanted online. Its a shame we're actually similar enough to hit it off
>>27507020
No i need someone like myself , definitely not mentor. And yes my father failed as a father, he's not a shitcunt or anything but he failed as a father
>>
>>27507071
>yes my father failed as a father

Tell us your story anon, bleed it out.
>>
>>27506712
hahahaha fuck I love these threads, it reminds me that there really are proper autists on this board.
>>
File: 1458390105745.jpg (54 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1458390105745.jpg
54 KB, 834x960
This guy is a rapist be careful anons
>>
>>27507098
Not much to tell. He just wasnt there during my important developmental stages. He and my mum was never in good terms and separated when i was 9, so he lived alone and i lived with mummy while he was living life as a chad.

Apart from having a one day dads weekend on a sunday. He never really disciplined me or instill discipline in me, i mean, its something a woman cant do so my mum cant take that role. Anyway at 2010 his business went sour so he came back to live with us. His lack of presence has affected our bond, he still cares for me as any father would but i personally disagree with everything he says to me, most likely growing up without his infleunce has caused this, but as his biological son i have his gross arrogance
>>
I'm from livo senpai. My question is do you have good hygiene?
>>
>>27506604
Sounds like you have plans for the types of improvements you want to attempt and a big ego. Why do you need someone else?
>>
File: 1421319919785.jpg (107 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1421319919785.jpg
107 KB, 1235x486
>soc shit on /r9k/
Real robots don't want friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 960x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 960x938
>>27507171
Pic related
>>27507216
Howd you figure out ego? I cant do it alone due to my avoidant personality disorder
>>27507231
I don't want friends
>>27507201
Yes
>>
>>27507265
Sorry, lets scratch the meme disorder. I have chronic procrastination and fear of doing challenging things
>>
>>27507265
haven't seen you in a while, make any progress yet?
>>
>>27507265
>Howd you figure out ego?
You are 100% certain in every statement you have made in this thread with zero room for compromise.

There's probably a good chance that this intensity of your personality is why you aren't necessarily popular or good in social settings. You don't seem to have time for niceties or fun, you don't do interesting things just because it'd be a good story to tell afterwards, you are only interested in things which are practical and have passed the cost benefit analysis you did in your head beforehand.
>>
>>27507304
You just dont go on r9k everyday like i do, which is good. Had 3 applicants all fell through, im now in talks with a 4th one, hes 35-45 minutes away, cant have everything my way i guess
>>
File: 1455362354581.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1455362354581.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27507309
>applicants
>To be your friend
>But no friendship will form

TOP FUCKIN KEK

Sorry mate but fuck, if you want to cure your robotness just surround yourself with people/friends who are trying to achieve the same goals as you.

Make FRIENDS not this weird wana be mentor relationship which will never work.
>>
>>27507309
Youre very very accurate,
Especially this
>is why you aren't necessarily popular or good in social settings

You seem to know me better than myself or people like me, so ehat should i do? Should i change? It doesn't seem like you saying i should change. Ill admit if things went my way i wouldve a huge narcissistic asshole(chad)
>>
>>27506604
Anon post your address so we can meet up. You sound like the perfect fit for my car boot and I've got a shovel begging for an introduction.
>>
>>27507357
>jus b urself ;^)

I wouldve quickly called you a normalfucker if it werent for your anime image. So are you basing this from personal experience or are you a normalfag?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>27507374
Come down to Burwood Centrelink. I have an appointment on friday 8th of april. Ill be keeping this in my bag
>>
>>27507378
I am basing from personal experience as a former fat weeaboo.

The moment I made friends or at least acquaintances with people who I wanted to be or people who were distended for great things I started to become like them. I wanted more to then just masturbating to lolis. I all of a sudden wanted an education, i wanted a job and now I want to make a career so I can fuck sloots just like my friends.

Now a semi normal faggot working my way to total normie.

You are the company you keep. So don't keep a fucking weirdo autistic like you.
>>
>>27507362
I am not memeing, but an /r9k/ detox probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for you. This place changes your mentality and makes you put things in boxes.

There is no right or wrong answer for what you should do, just new things to try and new ways to think, and if it doesn't work you can always come back to your silly frogs and soggy knees.

Get a motorbike
Get a job as a farm hand on a cattle station in the territory
Start building a sailing boat
Start going to bush doofs and partying with hippie dudes who think we are all just vibrations in the same blanket of energy
Join a gun club
Learn to surf

If you loosened up and became more happy-go-lucky and got some stories to tell, who knows what could happen next?
>>
>>27507427
Right, I'll follow the trail of spaghetti.
>>
>>27507427
230pm

Hgyj
>>
File: 1453633100852.gif (1 MB, 680x480) Image search: [Google]
1453633100852.gif
1 MB, 680x480
>>27507378
>>27507435
Heres another anime
>>
>>27507435
Good job kid, ill keep your advice in mind
>>27507439
>loosen up
Are you saying im too serious with this approach?
>>
>>27507484
>Are you saying im too serious with this approach?

I don't know you, but I'm guessing that your view of self improvement will be studying PUA tapes and getting big muscles.

And it seems to me it won't work because you'll start going to the gym and saying "Am I big enough yet? are they looking? Am I good enough for them yet? Do they like me now?"

Going to the gym is a good thing, but only if it makes you feel better about yourself which will make you more relaxed.

Getting close to b urself now tho fame
>>
>>27507557
You have the right idea. Not the pua and gymming to the point of asking am i big enough yet. How do you know all this, what are you basing them from? Personal experience?
>>
>>27507582
I was a juvenile delinquent in high school
Beta in my late teens
Fucked a lot of women in my mid 20s
and now I fucked it all up and ended here.

I have seen a murder, I have stolen food to survive and dealt with addiction and relapse. I have also ridden jetskis around the whitsundays, ridden a motorbike from Brisbane to Sydney with a belly full of LSD, been bashed and robbed, watched sunrises on picnic blankets with pretty girls, been in lock up, picked up a Norwegian exchange student on the strength of my Robert De Niro impression.

I've seen a lot fame.

Pic related is my Tinder bio from back in the old glory days.
>>
>>27507685
So what does it mean if you are able to read me so well? Is it because you can, in some way, relate? Does it mean im like you if things were different? Or are you just as accurate as you are to everyone?
>>
>>27507773
Im pretty good with most people. You kinda remind me of a guy I used to live with, so I was largely extrapolating from how he was.
>>
>>27507825
How did he turn out?
>>
>>27507894
He was ex army, did a tour of the Ghan, discharged because of a stomach thing, got a job as a security guard and enjoyed the violence and camaraderie again.

Also got hella into mixing on DJ decks and got a few paid gigs where he fucked girls afterwards last I heard.
>>
Im gonna head off bro. Best of luck
>>
Jjdjf
>>
Hbububub
>>
Gfbhew
>>
Fr is a great
>>
Vfygt
>>
By unusually
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.