[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find a dumb slut >show her this >??? >free butt sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>find a dumb slut
>show her this
>???
>free butt sex
>>
>>27506596
>implying she wouldn't just go have sex with Chad
Some of you guys really are dumb, huh?
>>
>>27506611
This.
Some women believe semen facials will improve their skin. Doesn't mean they'll take it from robots.
>>
>find your dumb slut
>show her research on how doing it in the stink can lead to anal fissures and prolapses
>????
>omg anon I can't believe you were going to do that to me you sick fuck
>>
File: 1437361619821.jpg (59 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1437361619821.jpg
59 KB, 640x511
>bf asks if I'll let him take my ass virginity
>"only if I can take yours first"
>never raises the topic again
>win
>>
>>27506705
That's because he knows better than to trust a woman. She would plow his ass with a strap-on and then refuse the let him fuck she. She would also lose all respect for him after fucking his butt and either leave him or start cheating.
>>
>>27506739

>refuse the let him fuck she

nigga you just went full retard.
>>
>>27506685
Why would I show her research before I get a chance to nut in her starfish?
>>
>>27506869

No, I will. Then your qt will run away with me and we will live happily ever after in a pearly white sky castle.
>>
you dont need a stupid 4chin infograph if you pleasure their asshole they will literally start craving it in the poophole

only applies if its not an unwashed skank
>>
>>27506869
is that nigga green
>>
>>27506891
Not before I get my summoned gayniggas to beat you up and tear your ass up while fixing your back :^)
>>
>>27507011

Not so fast muthafucka.

Gayniggas love me and my pristine ass. They'd only turn on me to give me a good view of their own, Tyrone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.