[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a nice guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1386461347343.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1386461347343.jpg
297 KB, 2048x1536
Are you a nice guy?
>>
Not to sharkjaw there, I wouldn't be
>>
I am regularly told I am the nicest and most complete human people have met. I just turn interactions in to a game, it is easy. Learn what other people do to gain a positive reaction, steal only their positive personality traits and mannerisms and bring all of the good from the people around you into one. Timing is everything though, got to be smart about it.
>>
>>27506330
For you

Original plsplox
>>
When it boils down to it no, the only people i don't instantly judge as beneath me are white protestant males.
>>
>>27506330
What even is being nice?

Like I'm sure everyone but the extremely edgy consider themselves to be nice people.
>>
>>27506330
What the fuck I know this girl. Her name is Frederikke Vimtrup lmao
>>
>>27507356
What kind of name is that?
>>
>>27507380
The Danish kind
>>
File: 34345978.png (165 KB, 548x328) Image search: [Google]
34345978.png
165 KB, 548x328
>>27506746
Same here

fucking catholics
>>
>>27506330
No.
I'm neutral. Neither nice. Neither mean.
>>
>>27506330
Yes, sadly but not the kind of nice guy that takes shit from others
If I've just met you I will speak nicely and behave nicely
If I like you I will do nice things for you
If you are a hot chick I will be nice to everyone around you
>>
File: 545.jpg (14 KB, 230x222) Image search: [Google]
545.jpg
14 KB, 230x222
>>27506330
No. I'm this guy
>>
File: d_I0t_Ir6[1].png (941 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
d_I0t_Ir6[1].png
941 KB, 1280x714
Depends.

nice original comment
>>
I am nice. Nice 'n rapey!
>>
Her hands are so big for a girl her age. Not very attractive imo
>>
I don't realy know if I'm nice
>>
No, but I'm polite to strangers near unconditionally.

When I first started playing online games I went out of my way to continue being polite for years; at some point I just got rude though and once I'd realized it I was a whiney butthole. I'm trying to get better, think I've improved compared to two years ago at least. I should be similar to my old polite self in a year's time or so if I keep up the effort, tops. Women joining game groups makes that difficult however, the guys are all horny bastards that either spoil them rotten and make the women unlikable or they just don't shut up about the girl(s) and how much they want to hang out with them.

I just want to play video games, fuck these horny bastards and the women for insisting they were women enough that people believed them. I hope one of them gets busted as a cocksucking faggot so people will shut the hell up about them.
>>
pretending to be nice was the only thing that attracted girls for me. losers just don't do it in a believable way or overdo it.

no im not nice at all. i can do romantic/friendly shit once in a while but for the most part i don't respect people or go out of my way for them. i do as little as possible to not seem like a total asshole, but nearly everyone that i used to know beyond 3 years ago sees me as a liar. even my wife barely trusts what i say.
>>
>>27507429
These kind of pics make me proud to be white tbqh lel
>>
>>27508127
Fucking hell. You're right. That's a big girl
>>
>>27506330
I guess. I always act like an asshole but I can't say no to a favor and always end up helping random people on the street. Yesterday I helped a hobo that had his leg hurt to reach the bus station.
>>
i fuck dog shit out of my girlfriend's dick
>>
File: 1458965891245-r9k.jpg (11 KB, 318x315) Image search: [Google]
1458965891245-r9k.jpg
11 KB, 318x315
>>27506682
...youre a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>27508735
oh yeah? well you're a homopiofagth.
>>
Nope I'm the definition of a wretch, much happier for it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.