[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Famed Japanese author with no limbs confesses to 5 extr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-11-22-02.png (161 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-11-22-02.png
161 KB, 480x854
> Famed Japanese author with no limbs confesses to 5 extramarital affairs as he prepares for political career

http://m.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/1931324/famed-japanese-author-no-limbs-confesses-5-extramarital-affairs

What's your excuse NOW?????
>>
>>27505945
Bitches be crazy.

Also,
>famed
>>
Japanese have fucked up fetishes. That should wouldn't fly where I'm from.
>>
File: Belle-du-jour.jpg (133 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
Belle-du-jour.jpg
133 KB, 963x720
>famed

is the keyword
>>
>famed
gee i wonder how he got all those girls
>>
File: 1447487605984.png (187 KB, 656x490) Image search: [Google]
1447487605984.png
187 KB, 656x490
are we having 1 of *those threads?
>>
>>27505945
As long as he kept it to blowjobs.
I've cheated like a fuckload but I never trusted the vaginal Jew.
>>
File: 1455518661825.jpg (83 KB, 636x856) Image search: [Google]
1455518661825.jpg
83 KB, 636x856
fuck life
why even try
I'm doing it so wrong that a limbless torso is doing better than me.
I am losing to bob oblong.
>>
"Famed Japanese author with no limbs confesses to 5 extramarital affairs as he prepares for political career"

FAMED japanese author

FAME

FAME

SOCIAL STATUS

looks have very little to do with what women want...when will you uglies get it that women don't care about handsome men?! They only care about handsome guys to raise their own social status amongsts her female friends but she feels no attraction to him or any other men.

It's all about her and how she can use men as a stepping stone to get up the social hierachy.
>>
>>27506084
gfs aside,
he still managed to become famous.
>>
>>27506084

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING...

EVEN BLUE COLLAR PLUMBER TYPE GUYS WONDER WHAT'S OUT THERE OR DREAM ABOUT SPACE TRAVEL AND STUFF LIKE QUANTUM PHYSICS OR ALIEN SPECIES.

THE EXTANT OF A WOMAN'S MENTAL UNIVERSE IS SOCIETY AND SOCIAL HIERARCHY. THATS WHY WOMEN READ GOSSIP RAGS. WOMEN CANT GRASP ANYTHING ELSE THEN THE SOCIAL UNIVERSE. THE WHO'S WHO, WHO'S IN, WHO'S OUT...ETC
>>
>>27506107

what's your point moron?
In what way does that invalidate what I wrote?
Whether he is deserving of that fame or not is not the point and I didn't write about that.

I just wrote that women don't care about looks, they care about social status. They will care about looks to the extent that their partner can raise her social status amongst her friends.
>>
well, i have autism and he doesn't!!!!!!!
>>
>>27506111
This is a good post.

If something isn't related to social status, home renovations or childrearing and babies, it might as well not even exist to women.
>>
>>27506111
True. You can have a long talk about space aliens with any guy. But women will just call it stupid and go back to talking about celebrities.

But then, maybe we're just as shallow. We'll just dismiss celebrity chat as stupid, too.
>>
File: 1376443817498.jpg (34 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1376443817498.jpg
34 KB, 500x248
My first act as receiving a special wheelchair as someone without limbs would be to direct it into a incoming traffic.
What a horrible life that must be. No, I don't think sex would be worth that. I would not made this trade-off.
>>
>>27506216
I've talked about the possibility of life in the universe plenty of times. I'm not a fan of the gossip rags either. Tbh I don't even know who's famous right now.

The thing is that's not unique. Women aren't all the same anon. Don't lose hope.
>>
>>27506111
How can this place be so retarded? People are actually patting the back of whoever wrote this post.

There's a whole generation of women who are pursuing their dream careers rather than letting Chad pay for everything so they can sit on their ass at home and read tabloids.
>>
>>27506262
It would give your dick hypersensitivity powers would it not?
Like the same size feeling sensors in your brain with less surface area to feel.
>>
File: im not like.jpg (85 KB, 511x500) Image search: [Google]
im not like.jpg
85 KB, 511x500
>>27506267
>I've talked about ... I'm not a fan ... I don't even know
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>27506267
Yeah but those women who are different tend to be trannies who carried their male interests over into their "female" form.
>>
>>27506289

And what has been the end result of that? Nothing.

No female nobel prize, pritzer prize, fields medals, wolf medals, ieee engineer awards...none

You know why? Because women don't have the drive,curiosity and determination that men have.

Deep down inside, every women knows that no matter what the outcome, there will always be a man somewhere willing to take her under his wing and care for her and their offsprings.

Men know that if they don't give every bit of themselves to achieve and surpass others, no woman will ever want them and they will be nothing in this life.
>>
>>27506289
>There's a whole generation of women who are pursuing their dream careers rather than letting Chad pay for everything so they can sit on their ass at home and read tabloids.

Half the time, their "dream careers" are being a "journalist" who writes for the tabloids.
>>
File: dilberts dog.gif (55 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
dilberts dog.gif
55 KB, 450x338
He's an author. Despite what many of the autists on here beleive, having high status makes you attractive to women. As does being alpha. Which is not the same thing as saying ""just be yourself" or "just have confidence bro"". To compensate for lack of physical attractiveness, you must have significantly high status or be significantly alpha. For the average NEET with severe social anxiety, that simply isn't possible.
>>
>>27506358

Get into human ressources with an easy chick lit. major, or arts and craft major.

fuck your supervisor or flirt with him and get promoted.

typical female bs
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
I GET RATED 8/10 ON /SOC/

FRIENDS TELL ME I'M VERY ATTRACTIVE

RANDOM STRANGERS TELL ME I'M VERY ATTRACTIVE

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THEM

I'VE MANAGED TO DANCE WITH GIRLS AT BARS

I'M STILL A VIRGIN

IT'S A SYMBOL OF MY FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING

PEOPLE ALSO TELL ME I'M VERY SMART

BUT I'M A NEET THAT WASTES HIS LIFE ON BOOZE AND THE INTERNET

AND THAT'S ALSO A SYMBOL OF MY FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING

I'M FAILING LIFE ON EASY MODE

I ALREADY KNOW IT

DON'T FUCKING REMIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27506305
>The thing is that's not unique. Women aren't all the same anon. Don't lose hope.
It's okay, you'll grow up eventually. :) I still believe in you, bitter autist.

>>27506325
Anon, do you really believe that? Then again, I'm from California. I thought it was normie central, but there are more girls with a variety of interests that aren't hamplanets. People seem more likely to be well adjusted there. I moved to the Midwest and I haven't seen a single female come into the game shop I go to for MTG/DND that wasn't fat/very fat. A lot of the guys had genuine autism. So maybe the stereotypes about people are more true in some places than other.
>>
>>27506387

YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!

IF YOU WANT SEX RAISE YOUR SOCIAL STATUS!!!!!!!

Become a member of every student organization and whenever an election comes up, run for leader ship. Join the college newspaper...try to become editor.

As a part time job, become a local real estate agent, your face will be on billboards around town.

Do anything to raise your visibility and you will get women.
>>
>>27506387
1 person rates you 8/10 and your ego goes through the roof

yes it is entirely your fault if you danced with women at a bar and didn't close the deal. The bar is literally proving grounds and a trading post for sex. You and your mates go out to the bar in hopes of getting girls. Of course some just go for the brotime but at the end of the day if you're going to a bar on a friday or saturday night, you are literally retarded if you don't have some sleazy skank wrapped around you.
>>
"And what has been the end result of that? Nothing.

No female nobel prize, pritzer prize, fields medals, wolf medals, ieee engineer awards...none

You know why? Because women don't have the drive,curiosity and determination that men have.

Deep down inside, every women knows that no matter what the outcome, there will always be a man somewhere willing to take her under his wing and care for her and their offsprings.

Men know that if they don't give every bit of themselves to achieve and surpass others, no woman will ever want them and they will be nothing in this life."

10/10
>>
File: not like other girls.jpg (26 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
not like other girls.jpg
26 KB, 600x446
>>27506405
>>27506405
>claims to be a special snowflake
>posts entirely about herself
>gets called out
>posts pseudo-patronizing "encouraging" response
Typical woman.
>>
>>27506455

Reminds me of all the women that flock to art galleries and poetry readings.

All of them are a bunch of poseurs.

How can you understand art if you don't understand life? How can you understand life if you're a woman?

Women live in idyllic little bubbles. they never have to face what men face on a daily basis.
>>
A friend of mine is divorcing his wife.

I've been friends with him for years and he always told me about how he loves her, all the things he does for her and how he's looking into future with excitement.

Turns out this nigga would come home and play video games. He would do nothing else. He wouldn't talk to her. He wouldn't even fuck her. This girl actually values sex because it's a big part of intimacy for her.

Not only that, but she loved(s) him like a puppy loves its owner. She cooked for him, sucked his dick, spread her legs for him, tried to talk to him and support him through his issues and challenges. He would just ignore her for months.

They were both virgins until they started dating. My friend had a couple of other relationships but was a virgin.

One day he just told her that he doesn't love her. Within 24 hrs he had a divorcing contract drawn up. Then he packed up and left. It turns out he used her money and her mom's house to save up enough money to be able to move out.

He loved her a lot for as long as she had her settlement money. When the money started to dry up and she started having health issues, he left. Once things got tough, he bounced.

His reason for divorcing her is that he was "meant" to be alone. It only took him taking an innocent girl's virginity, 3 years of marriage and a lot of money to figure this out.

I hated her. She destroyed my relationship with him, I thought. Turns out he would take everything I said extremely seriously. Like, if I have a spiel on what I think a man is and who he is didn't align with my drunk assessments he'd get depressed about it to the point of it affecting the regular dynamic of their "relationship."

I'm honestly shocked, he was the best of friends I ever had. I can't believe how good of a front he would put up and his wife would support that front just to protect his pride.
>>
>>27505945
I honestly can't help but laugh at this point
>>
>>27506387
We're just not valuable, man. We weren't designed for success -- we're accidents of biology and our peers have little use for us. Our natural inclinations are worthless , our looks are found elsewhere, and "making something of ourselves" is inolerable. It isn't even society's fault -- it owes us nothing. What debt do you have to the needy?
>>
>>27506502
I don't understand why women come to /r9k/ when they know their opinions will be universally discarded by everyone except the biggest of white knights/simps

Even a normie supreme alpha captain-of-the-football-team Chad belongs on /r9k/ more than any roastie, because as a man he understands what that pressure is like. He knows that if he doesn't achieve, nobody is going to feel sorry for him.

How can a woman understand that? If a woman does nothing with her life, that's perfectly acceptable. Even feminists these days say it's "ok" to be a housewife. Everybody sugarcoats their words for a woman and makes sure she's perfectly comfortable, pandering to her at every single moment.

Being a woman is life on easy mode.

Why? Because she has innate biological value. Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap.
>>
>>27506593
>I don't understand why women come to /r9k/
It doesn't make any sense at all. Men wouldn't go on lolcow or whatever it is they use to talk about their problems with men so why would they come here.
>>
>>27506593

well said sir

10/10
>>
>>27506331
>And what has been the end result of that? Nothing.

>No female nobel prize, pritzer prize, fields medals, wolf medals, ieee engineer awards...none

It's the same exact thing with men. There's not much difference here. Your point is moot.

>You know why? Because women don't have the drive,curiosity and determination that men have.

This is typical /r9k/ self confident yet ignorant drivel. Both men and women have dreams. They both do what they can to get there. Once a woman, assuming she's not some coke whore, has a child all her dreams get put on the back burner. Women are natural caregivers.

Society as whole seems to move away from that fact.

Women are more likely to do things for the greater good of everyone while men are more likely to pursue their personal dreams and desires.
>>
>>27506771

Women are the reason society is such in a backward state.

You know why there are so many homosexuals amongst eminent authors, scientists, mathematicians, artists?

It's because they were allowed to pursue their dream instead having to settle down and get a job as an accountant to please Misses with a comfortable middle class lifestyle.

Women have been a hindrance on human potential. They keep us from realizing our fullest potential.
>>
>>27506005
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROASTIE GOT BTFO
>>
>>27506838

Rides the chad cock carrousel in her teens and tweenties...and when her goods depreciate...

"Oh woe is me! I can't find a 6'3 alpha jox driving a bmw and wearing a business suit and making 100 000$. I guess i better kill myself"
>>
>>27506871
>>27506838
>>27506005
>Some roastie nobody kills herself because Chad won't settle
>national news story
>some socially isolated robot kills himself
>nobody fucking cares
>>
>>27506929

so true

fuck those sluts
>>
>>27506027
>bob oblong
Jesus fucking fucking I just woke the crack head living nearby. Hilarious.
>>
I want of sureness of I am of communication of reality/life of:_"-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_"\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYlnLXy8 [Embed] _/"_:-_/-"_:-_ since a human of named:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ since Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"---------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body movement caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity so...body muscle movement of tensing/slackening;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/---------"_:-_
I want ta be sure of communication of reality/life/living/languaging so I am of communication of text of:_"\_ I am of Daesh. _/"_:-_ and humans of:_"\_ Daesh _/"_:-_ of mercied/compassioned/want of babies of living of other-than/not/no/ain't harmed of body-movement/like-sensation
>>
>>27506455
Your reading comprehension skills are pretty bad. Maybe there's no hope for you.

>>27506593
You imply that your opinion has any kind of value. Sorry champ but both of our opinions have zero worth on an anonymous imageboard. You're 10x more likely to get asspats if that's what you mean? I think that's it, huh? This is YOUR hugbox, how dare I come in ;)

I won't deny being a woman is far easier than being a man.

As for why women come here...it varies. I ended up sticking around on the board originally because I liked reading greentext threads. Now it's just habit. I feel very smug when I come here. I love getting "REEE Roastie" tier responses like this because nothing will change the fact that I got born a woman so my life will be better than yours. Both my parents are dead and my life is still comfier than most robots.
>>
>>27506289
They are only doing those things superficially and the main driver is money and status, because her surrogate husband Mr. Government is making it easier to achieve these things herself, what will all the leg ups they get, rather than try to find a man willing to do it. Then in the end they still use these careers as a platform for their hypergamy and to find a man who is "higher up" than what she was previously able to have access to.

Women don't study for the sake of understanding more about the world.
>>
>>27506523
Shit man, that's heavy. Like literally, I usually read stories of women doing this shit, but it's refreshing to know that everything isn't so black and white with this kind of thing.
>>
>>27506405
Please fuck off and die you vapid cunt.
>>
>>27507191
>Your reading comprehension skills are pretty bad
Count the number of first person personal pronouns you use in your posts, cunt.
>>
>>27507234
I'm LMAOing at ur life
What a creep lol

>>27507260
I was sharing an anecdotal experience with other people that I had. You're really reaching for straws now, huh? Pathetic. Look how hard you're trying.
>>
>>27507191
>I'm n-not l-like the other girls, I swear, I have c-compassion for you robots!
>posts this
kek
>>
>>27507295
Can't you read?
I told you to fuck off.
>>
>>27507295
I was just commenting on your use of first personal pronouns because you claimed to be a special snowflake who was interested in more than superficial things, yet look at your post:

>I think
>how dare I come in
>I won't deny
>I ended up
>I liked
>I feel
>I come here
>I love
>i got born
>my life
>my parents
>my life
>my parents

You proved >>27506111 100% correct because the only thing you can talk about is society and social things or your status relative to the social hierarchy.
>>
>>27507303
Putting awful lot of words in my mouth there bud.

>not all women are that bad, but I don't deny the facts
>literally die you dumb whore burn in hell
>okay then, screw you too

If traps won't stop their pro homo shilling, I'll keep shilling for girls. bought you mean bastards Christmas presents too. That's okay. You'll get over yourself.

>>27507344
>anonymous told me to leave
Oh boy, I better listen!
>>
>>27507260

Haha owned

self centered hoes all the same
>>
>>27505945
dammit.. i knew my limbs were bad ... my limbs are holding me back dammit !
>>
>>27507360
I didn't tell you to die and burn in hell, that was another poster. I told you that your life is easy mode because you have innate biological value and you got really smug and bragged about your dead parents (?) like that somehow proves you aren't a sociopath.
>>
>>27505945
If only Ted Cruze started his campaign like this
>>
>>27507360
See >>27507234

You dumb cunt.
>>
>>27506822
>/r9k/

Bump that original beat.
>>
>>27506523
That guy sounds like an asshole, great friend you got there

Is he black btw? Because if not stop using 'nigga' you pathetic little white boy
>>
>>27506111
rei? is that you?
>>
>>27507355
Have you ever read anything in your life? Jesus you're bretty dumb. I also never claimed special snowflake status, but you don't want to acknowledge that, huh?

And for your second point, that's the whole topic of the thread. You want to talk about something else? Fine. I got nothing better to do. Let's talk about the future of space travel, architecture, underground societies, anything. No? You just want to spout memes? Thought so.

>>27507389
We agree on one point, women have life easier. Never said otherwise, but really? Bragging? Used it as a point of comparison.

>>27507411
You know, just because you say a word multiple times, doesn't make it more effective. You...know that, right? Can't hear me? Going to keep repeating yourself? Okay then.

Can't you guys at least put more creativity into your insults? Kind of disappointed here.
>>
File: 1412534870025.jpg (19 KB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1412534870025.jpg
19 KB, 285x327
>>27506027
>bob oblong
>>
Just stop responding to this braindead attention whore.
>>
>>27507464
>i also never claimed special snowflake status
>I've talked about the possibility of life in the universe plenty of times. I'm not a fan of the gossip rags either. Tbh I don't even know who's famous right now.
>Women aren't all the same anon.
Lolk.
>>
>>27507487
You still acknowledged me.
You lose.
>>
File: 600px-SPRM1Garand-6.jpg (61 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-SPRM1Garand-6.jpg
61 KB, 600x338
>>27507464

"Oh look! I just wash for supper..."

Keep talking tramp
>>
>>27506405
California is the worst fucking state. You shouldn't mention that around east coast americans, mongrel.
>>
File: 1459313642404.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1012) Image search: [Google]
1459313642404.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1012
Looks about time to pop out this bad boy. Remember your civil duty
>>
>>27507500
Yep, thanks for reinforcing what we all know: n woman's mind, getting attention supersedes anything else.
>>
>>27507532
Rollin for cat-burglar
>>
>>27507496
>Immediately after that
>The thing is that's not unique. Women aren't all the same anon.
How am I claiming to be unique if I'm making a statement about the gender overall?

It's like if I said, "Anon, I like to exercise. BUT THATS NOT UNIQUE. Not all humans are the same."

>>27507527
It's pretty bad, I won't lie. The air quality was shit where I came from and tons of crime. Still. Less autism.

>>27507540
Yet you still give it to me, anon. You must be a real cuck.

>>27507532
Rolling for scout
>>
>>27507593
>still pretending she doesn't think of herself as a special snowflake
keep trying
>>
File: image.png (359 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359 KB, 1000x1600
>>27507632
>still can't read, despite his best efforts

At least you tried anon. This is for you.
>>
>>27507662
You're boring now. Go back to tumblr hoe.
>>
>>27507532
roll it mayne
>>
>>27507532
Rollin for that godtier Beastrider.
>>
>>27507532
rolling for limp bizzzkit
>>
>>27506005

IIRC in the article it states she had a boyfriend, what the fuck
>>
>>27507532
I wanna get physical, physical
>>
>>27507532
Rollerino papaginos
>>
>>27506445
But you're wrong, women have won plenties of Nobels/pritzker/etc.
>>
How does he write if he doesn't have any limbs?
>>
>>27510430
This is the questions you have to wonder
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.