[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Well it's not, because you've been opening your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453054680368.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1453054680368.png
103 KB, 217x320
"Well it's not, because you've been opening your mouth about it saying things you shouldn't which were told to you in confidence because you're a piece of shit that can't keep anything to himself if it gives him some attention."

A great friend just sent this to me in a group chat. I jist wanta die
>>
And now you just gotta tell us about it.
>>
>>27506003
I blurbed on an him at a party while drunk and said stuff he said to me in confidence. I fucked up. He's done it to me before and I didn't react like this just took it on the chin. He is too self important.
>>
>>27507413

All you can do is apologize, OP.

Apparently you sharing his secrets hurt him more than his sharing of yours hurt you. Blaming him for taking this badly and being too self important isn't going to repair the friendship. Everyone's different, and some people take things harder than others.
>>
>>27507448
I know man its funny we know each other real well. I find it real hard to apologise to him in particular cos of this its always real awerkerd like he doesn't want you to say sorry.
>>
>group chat
>party
piss off
>>
>>27507520

I know the feeling. You'll just have to try your best. Maybe take him out for a couple beers and just talk. I have a friend like that who never wants to be apologized to, which can make it awkward because I'm the sort of person who apologizes too often/easily.
>>
File: 1444360041913.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1444360041913.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>gets told he's a piece of shit that talks about private things for attention
>makes a thread talking about a private thing for attention
>>
>>27507719
Heh

Very origional
>>
>>27507663
I'll try dude. Thanks
>>
>>27507837

Anytime, bruh. Life's too short to waste being in a fight over petty bullshit. Good luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.