[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can American birds even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
How can American birds even compete?
>>
>>>>>>>/pol/
original
>>
How do American shitposters even compete?
>>
File: 13425532512412244412.jpg (25 KB, 636x368) Image search: [Google]
13425532512412244412.jpg
25 KB, 636x368
>>27505418
Even Magpies are fiercer than Bald Eagles
>>
>>27505418
>attacks parachutes and paragliders
What an asshole, truly a bird of Australia
>>
Ours is cool looking. Eating fish is good for you and harmless for them.

Much like everything else in Aussieland, it's a savage beast that should stick to that island.
>>
>>27505473
I will say I am jealous of Americans having many bear species, I wish we had something equivalent to a grizzly bear here, only bear we have is the drop bear
>>
>>27505418

The more I learn about the wildlife of Australia the more convinced I am that it is a desolate land unfit for human existence.
>>
>>27505539
We can trade you some bears if you want. I'll take some nice steak. I hear you got some fat cows.
>>
File: decisive emu victory.jpg (34 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
decisive emu victory.jpg
34 KB, 320x352
>>27505418
go banter somewhere else, Australia
>>
>>27505609
If anything isn't this just a testement to how much better our birds are? they can take 10,000 rounds of firing and lose hardly any of there population, those motherfuckers will take 10 bullets and keep running
>>
>>27505418
Kiwis pls go
>>
>>27505472
get owt my airspace cunt.
>>
>>27505609
Fucking yanks will always bring this up
Like okay so you didn't really need us in all those wars and conflicts then?
>>
>>27505609
top kek wewd lad
>>
>>27508295

At least we lost to an armed force.
>>
the wedge tail eagle isn't even native to australia. once it was officially named, every wedge tail eagle flew directly to the only place in the world where everybody likes wedging things up their tails.
>>
>be straya
>get killed by emu
How can americans even compete?
>>
>>27508671
toppest of kweks famlay
>>
File: bearded vulture.png (421 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
bearded vulture.png
421 KB, 640x430
How can birds even compete?
>>
>>27505418
Ben franklin actually hated the eagle as a symbol for america
>>
>>27508733

Looks like Ruffio and Doflamingo ran into eachother and forgot about physics
>>
>>27507641
>so you didn't really need us in all those wars and conflicts then

Nah, not really. Australia has never really been a powerful country, at best it represented a small percentage of the British Empire's strength in WWI and WWII. Both wars could have been won without Australia, or even with Australia switching sides.
>>
>>27505418
>only eagle in the world that attacks parachutes and paragliders

So it's a dumb meat head then?
Brains>Braun t b h f a m.
>>
>>27508749
He wanted a turkey
As if that'd be any better
>>
Damo and Daz are NOT welcome here. Aussies are normie by default because they are WAY too social.
>>
>>27509090
No, he wanted the rattlesnake.

http://greatseal.com/symbols/rattlesnake.html

Would have been pretty badass desu, and a lot more creative than an eagle, which is the national symbol of about two dozen countries.
>>
>>27509090
>he wanted a turkey

lol, the evidence for this is a private letter he wrote to his daughter. He was making fun of the Society of Cincinnati, and wrote that they should use a turkey instead of a bald eagle (because they were lazy and complacent wannabes). Somebody read that letter and thought "well, obviously he wanted our national symbol to be a turkey!".

>tfw everyone fell for Ben Franklin's shitposting
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.