[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women still in to rich men? I do not talk about super rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o4qngttxVS1sg0swto1_1280.png (623 KB, 620x941) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4qngttxVS1sg0swto1_1280.png
623 KB, 620x941
Are women still in to rich men? I do not talk about super rich like billionaires, lol. I mean wealthy men. That might be a CEO of a local bank or whatever.

It seems to me that women only go for Chad? If he is tall and handsome, and has a lot of friends? Or does money still matter even today?
>>
>>27505155
Chad can't always provide a house and future for her kids desu familia
>>
Women were never into rich men you idiot.

Women are into your money.

A specific kind of woman is anyway.

Rhymes with "Old Nigger"

You gettin' the picture snowball or do I have to render you a bitmap?
>>
Of course they are but the lack of physical attraction will most likely result in the woman taking you to the cleaners at one point.
>>
>>27505179
This and they'll cheat on you with the hot pool guy
>>
>>27505155
Yes, they're still into rich men. They always have been and always will be.
And they will continue to cheat on that rich man with his attractive servants/slaves or any other man she finds more physically attractive, like they always have and always will do.
>>
depends on age

young girls are more into looks
they aquire a taste for your wallett as they age
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>are women still into money

did i read this right?
>>
>>27505155
>Are women still in to rich men?
What planet are you from? How is this even a question?
>>
>>27505252

Meaning, they realize they can't get shit for free forever?
>>
File: 1421679181833.jpg (35 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1421679181833.jpg
35 KB, 351x351
>>27505155
Women like men with "power".
Which is just a fancy way of saying men with money.

This is what enables women to be whores, without admitting it to themselfs or others.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.