[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /pol/cucks feel the need to shit up the rest of this website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: poltroll.jpg (952 KB, 1200x952) Image search: [Google]
poltroll.jpg
952 KB, 1200x952
Why do /pol/cucks feel the need to shit up the rest of this website with their cancer?
>>
because it makes betas post these threads and it makes us laugh hard at you
>>
It's just a meme.
Don't take it so seriously.

Trump is pretty cool though desu.
>>
Because it gets libshit retards like you to make threads like this
>>
memes and it keeps some of the SJWs away
i just consider it a necessary evil and get the occasional laugh from them
>>
>>27505150
>>27505163

Le triggered /pol/tard, kindly fuck off back
>>
>>27505129

>not realizing /pol/acks and robots are often the same people
>>
>>27505705

Pretty much this.

Stormfags cucked a lot of robots into being a nazi because it resolves 2 issues that robots have

>You have a shitty life anon? well don't worry it's not your fault, it's the [instert non-white race here]
>What's that anon? You never accomplished anything in your life? But you're white! Look at all the great things white's have done over the years, you can take pride in that!
>>
>>27505129
They're beleagured and feel the need for constant "shows of strength".

We should pogrom them, really, for the irony factor.
>>
/pol/ and are /r9k/ are brothers. They recognize the same problems but r9k cries and reeees while pol laughs cynically and makes memes. Pol is like smug pepe and r9k is wojack.

Point is they're brothers and there's cross over
>>
>>27506058
You forgot the part where the jews actually do own the banks, the media.

But yea that's kind of true, also.

At the same time, it's so hypocritical that whites are shamed for taking pride in their race for its accomplishments, and are ALSO shamed for things their race did in past generations.

>It's silly to take pride in things you never did
>Your ancestors did slavery and the holocaust so you should feel ashamed and give free stuff to non whites
>>
File: polfags acting up again.jpg (327 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
polfags acting up again.jpg
327 KB, 900x900
we should delete that shithole.
>>
>>27506340
I like your memes OP
>>
File: israel exposed.jpg (64 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
israel exposed.jpg
64 KB, 500x678
>JIDF
>George Orwell
>cosmopolitan capitalist communists

That pic is dated. /pol/ hasn't been like that for a few years. It's all memes these days.
I can't even remember the last time I heard a JIDF joke.
>>
Keep spamming these threads, it really helps your point that it's /pol/ that's shitting up this board and not you lefty fucks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.