[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160330_185106.jpg (236 KB, 890x980) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_185106.jpg
236 KB, 890x980
>Trans
>Melbourne Australia
>online boyfriend who I'm scared to meet irl
>too depressed to function
>often homicidal thoughts
>never really been happy

Convince me to either kill myself or not, it's your choice anon.
Inb4 pizza shits up this thread
>>
File: spooky.jpg (91 KB, 522x511) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
91 KB, 522x511
>>27505111

Trans and never really been happy, hmm...

Have you tried not being trans?
>>
File: 1459326538090.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459326538090.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>27505189
Tried it a couple of times.

Get so angry that I have to hit things.
Feel so out of place and wrong.
Tried to harm myself or kill myself almost daily.

Im taking this over that
>>
>>27505224
I'll add that I've had moments and glimmers of happiness but it never lasts long.

I've only ever felt these specks of joy while being trans.
>>
>>27505224

Does the online bf know you're trans?

If so, go ahead and meet him. It could turn out to be a wonderful experience.

Remember, you can always kill yourself later if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>27505111
Whereabouts in Melbrourne are you? I live there too, not that I'd meet you after the >homocidal thoughts mention
>>
>>27505111
>Convince me
>>Trans
yeah go for it
didn't even read the rest, it's so typical among you that fall for that meme
>>
File: DSC_0765.jpg (546 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0765.jpg
546 KB, 1920x1080
>>27505274
Only thoughts of killing Stacy's because their existence and behaviour brings me constant pain.

I don't blame you for not wanting to meet me, I wouldn't want to meet me either.

Souther peninsula, rosebud.
Barely Melbourne I know.

>>27505246
Yeah hes pretty much my only source of happiness since anime and vidya do nothing for me anymore.

He knows I'm trans and doesn't mind, kind of respects me for putting up with the pain of it I guess.

He's also attracted to me without it being a tranny fetish thing (pic related it's me)

plan to meet him in a couple of month's and spend a period of time just fukcing.

Without him I would have decided to kill myself.
>>
>>27505508
Pic upside down for some reason, 4chan did it not me.
>>
>>27505111
Kill yourself you delusional degenerate sub human
>>
>>27505508
>attracted to me without it being a tranny fetish thing

So he is just a regular homosexual then?
>>
Excuse me. Killing yourself is against God's will. Do you want to burn in hell for eternity with Hitler and the Jews he killed?
>>
>>27505111
Youre the guy that made the thread earlier about how robots prefer stacies and forgot to let it slide that hes a tranny until robots added him?
>>
post pic of your face please or send it to [email protected]
>>
>>27506725
Didn't make the thread
>>
So how'd you meet him?
>>
Could be worse. You could live in QUEENSLAND.

>kill me
>>
>>27505111
Do you like the natural world? Maybe get out of the 'burbs and go bush for a while. Even try day trips like hitchhiking to PI to see the penguins. Doesn't sound like you have much to lose...
>>
>>27505111
Kill
I vote kill to die
>>
The only thing i can think to say is try letting go and not giving a fuck if you havent already. Living a life where nothing matters is usually pre ez and simple things seem nicer
>>
how's it going Olivia?
>>
>>27505508
Move to America and be my gf

Or just post your dick
>>
>>27507347
Not my name, nice try tho
>>
>>27507585
Wish I could afford to move and make someone happy
>>
Seek mental help. If you think you're fine and society is the problem, kill yourself.
>>
>>27507600
Meant for them sorry >>27507367
Comments originals
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.